slam need help

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
:salam2:
hope u all will b enjoying good health.INSHALLAH.well the problem with me is not a big problem.well the problem is this that on 17th of june i was coming back denmark.i was there to meet my family.but on my journey back.when v reached near islamabad the weather wasnt suitable for flight so flight was was unbalanced.n it was bit scary.the problem is this that now i m going to denmark soon INSHALLAH permanently.but i m so scared to travel by air.can any1 of u tell me any islamic way to reduce my fear.i shall b very thanckfull to all of u.ok salam
ur sister

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

I dont want to scare u but there was once i experience the plane shaking that i thought it was going to crash. It didnt

But dont worry . Fly back to Denmark.

Ps: If it was meant for u to die , nothing can stop that even it is a plane crash or something from the sky drop on your head and kill you or some criminal on the run kill you or a car knocks u down while you are crossing the road. Avoiding the problem wont get u anywhere

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam

yes i know all that about death.but its a kind of phobia now for me.n i wanna know any islamic way to get rid of this phobia.ok salam

AL-Kateb

hope u all will b enjoying good health.INSHALLAH.well the problem with me is not a big problem.well the problem is this that on 17th of june i was coming back denmark.i was there to meet my family.but on my journey back.when v reached near islamabad the weather wasnt suitable for flight so flight was was unbalanced.n it was bit scary.the problem is this that now i m going to denmark soon INSHALLAH permanently.but i m so scared to travel by air.can any1 of u tell me any islamic way to reduce my fear.i shall b very thanckfull to all of u.ok salam
ur sister
the doua of fear is: "la ilah illa allah" (no god but allah) this is what written in sahih bukhari and sahih moslim

but u always should say the doua "سبحان الذي سخر لنا هذا وما كنا له مقرنين وإنا إلى ربنا لمنقلبون"
"subhan al-ladhee sakhara lana hadha wa ma konna laho moqreneen wa enna ila rabbena la monqaliboon"

sorry but i can not translate it into english since my english is poor

but this doua that u say when u ride "plane,horse,car,...etc"

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam

:salam2: brothers n sisters
hope u all will b enjoying good health INSHALLAH.well i would like to thanck all of u for so much supporting.well i will INSHALLAH recite these duas INSHALLAH while my traveling.n i wil continue it INSHALLAH later on too.
thanx to u all.
ur sister

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
:salam2: brothers n sisters
hope u all will b enjoying good health INSHALLAH.well i would like to thanck all of u for so much supporting.well i will INSHALLAH recite these duas INSHALLAH while my traveling.n i wil continue it INSHALLAH later on too.
thanx to u all.
ur sister

AssalaamuAlaikum Sister,

Yes, it is natural to be a bit scared.

Please remember two things:

1- According to Hadith, Muslim who dies in accident will be forgiven.

2- If you death is decided for some moment, then no one the universe can stop it, no matter you go by train or even while you are on your bed. And if you death is not decided for a certian moment then no matter all the world shakes , all the planes crash, but you will still survive.

At last everyone will have to die, right? then why not the death in which you are forgiven about your sins? So a Muslim should not wish to die, but he should with to have the death of Shahadah, because at last death will come and you cant avoid it as it could not be avoided by anyone in history (except Prophet Isa (AS) who will die before judgement day).

Wassalaam

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam

salam
hope u all r fine.well i m thanckful to all of u.i m much better now ALHAMDULLILAH.thancks again to all of u.salam
a sister