So Nice car

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Cars, they can get annoying when people just go on and on and on about them.

Ill stick with the Bus.....................for now :)

Lol the above car is not very stylish, but im sure many would take it for free.........................Not me though :)

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Cars, they can get annoying when people just go on and on and on about them.

Ill stick with the Bus.....................for now :)

Lol the above car is not very stylish, but im sure many would take it for free.........................Not me though :)

that's for sure it's not STYLISH at all but at least you get where you want to get, many not on time jk jk jk

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Thats true :), a car is a car at the end of the day, but the bus is a lot better, as your the big boy on the road :)

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam,

Just wanted to say there is nothing wrong to like cars, but to be envious now thats a serious problem.....

I personally dont think this site is designed to fill its pages up with material stuff but rather its to give Dawah on Deen..... What kind of message are we giving to people, when talking bout material things.....

If cars are ur thing then there are plenty of chatrooms where you can talk and look at cars till ur hearts content.....

I am probably older then most of you brothers and sisters and I am talking from experience when I say no matter what car you have its never gonna be good enough and you are going to keep chasing the dunya in this way.... I have had some real drop dead gorgeous cars and done them up to the max with Bass and so on and so on, many years ago now though.... But after having the cars that I wanted and having the kind of bass I wanted in them there was no pleasure in aquiring all this, not mentioning the haram of listening to music and the waste of money.

So please be happy with what you have and give shukar to Allah(swt). As there are people out there who dont have a car nor can they afford one....
So be pleased and give thanks that Allah(swt) that he has blessed you with a car and you can get from A to B in the comfort of ur own car.

I have a Renault Clio Sport 182bhp now, but I wish I did not by it and just bought an average cheap car and spent the rest of the money on more important things like my family or on the path of Allah(swt).
Thats the problem with the heart its never content when chasing the dunya,,,,, so My advice is be thankfull for what you got and remember Allah(swt) always and fulfill Allah(swt) rights and then you can truly be happy.

Salaam

Abu Eesaa