Somali?

khalillulah

:salam2:
wow lot's of somalis here than i had expected, mashallah, i wonder if we can really get together and share our experiences, happy to here from wonderful, smart, cool and funny somalis, never thought somalis will venture into china:SMILY286: :SMILY286:
LETS UPLIFT THE LEGACY AND REPUTATION OF SOMALIS.
maasalam

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum
Who would have thought that there are soo many Somalis here at TTI!!!
Brothers and sisters just remember always that you are MUSLIM first then Somalees and Somalia will be a peaceful place again.

qadra-sagal

Asalamu aleykum brothers and sisters

My name is Sagal and iam somalian girl live in London may allah protect our people and guide us to the straight path ameen nice to meet you all .

daud

goodly tree
so many somalis but statistics say there are only 9-10million somalis. but i dont believe that coz there are 3million in mugdishu only.

zakariya

Asalamu alaikum
Who would have thought that there are soo many Somalis here at TTI!!!
Brothers and sisters just remember always that you are MUSLIM first then Somalees and Somalia will be a peaceful place again.

salam yes sis muslim are always first every one now this
masha allah is good to see my people back to deen
bro and sis u now we are the one
one ummah
one language
one deen
one madhab sunni
way?we
i think u understand coud be we are crzy
subhanna allah
way?
way?
way?

Faisel

Aslmu Alikum

Im from Somaliland living in Qatar and i pray the Almighty that Somalia become peaceful like my country who did everything to secure its stability and peace irrespective of its lack of the Recognition but indeed that Country achieved many things that one day will be rewarded on it.

Wasalam
Faisel

xaliima

salamu alakum warahmatulahi wabarakatuhu
waw even palestine was somali waw so we need 2 more called iraq and afgan
than will be kiking the west no all muslims jast somali only and u now we can do it lol any way we are here couse we are children of allah
salam

walaal waxaan filayaa in aanahay ilmihii nabi Aadam, raaline iga ahow.
:muslim_child:

zakariya

walaal waxaan filayaa in aanahay ilmihii nabi Aadam, raaline iga ahow.
:muslim_child:

subhana allah abayo wax maad ii dhintay waa maya
abaayo waaruntaa oo adan ayaan kasoo farcannay
ee turjumaada erayga an isticmaalay u jeedadiisu waa muslim baan nahay ayaan olajeeday
marka aad ayaad ugumahadsanthay waydiintaad iwaydiisay waxna ii maad dhimin waxaa daran i aad la aamusto waxaa laga yaabaa in aan is tiraahdo soomali saan aamintay maakunool aduunka lol
any way thank u

zakariya

Im from Somaliland living in Qatar and i pray the Almighty that Somalia become peaceful like my country who did everything to secure its stability and peace irrespective of its lack of the Recognition but indeed that Country achieved many things that one day will be rewarded on it.

Wasalam
Faisel

salam faisal how old are u bro

Hijaabi

:salam2:

I am somali alhamdullilah...may Allah bless and help somalia..and keep under His gaze insha'allah:blackhijab:

muna

ابنة الاسلام
MashaAllah surprised seeing lot of somalis here Alhamdulillah..i'm somali sis from uk.thanx 2 sis Aisha for gathering us all here..."May Allah protect her n all muslims" inshaAllah....WSWW

Faisel

Salaamz all

How many of you at tti are Somali?

Im Faisel from Somaliland I hope from Somalis to stop those bloody wars and one time to think about seriously and come up with good and appreciatable acts on their peace,stability and their people, just u people try this very hard and bear in mind that nobody can help u weather Ethiopia,Somaliland or any African Country unless u help urself...i ask this question all the time why Somalia is living since 16yrs of a chaos and its counterpart BRITISH Somaliland in a continuious Success politically,socially,economically, its a question u have to ask urself guys

I don't mean to offend anybody at this letter im just saying facts though those days Facts rare people talk bout!!!

Walikum Salam
Faisel

muna

ابنة الاسلام
Qeyb af soomali ah foorumkaan in aan ka furno waaye. ( we should open a somali part in this forum).....lol

mashaAllah itz great idea bro.........(Gacmo wada jir ayay wax ku gooyaan)
everythin is possible if we work together and by Allah SW's help inshaAllah letz not stop!