somalia

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

yes I have seen a few Somali brothers and sisters on this site. They come from Minessota i think in US

I met a Somali brother today as it happens. I was waiting at university entrance and there was a brother, he gave me salam and I replied, then he asked me about the Prayer room and I told him it was closed, so we talked a bit and decided to pray together in the public reception area. So, we prayer together alhamdulillah, whilst people were walking by, but we didnt mind. Islam comes first and we happy to be Muslims. Alhamdulillah, it was nice because I never met this brother before, but now we are friends. His name is Abdul Razzaq.

wasalam

IMAM

yes am somali and planning to travel to somalia soon with an immenet war would be tricky.....all would be good inshAllah

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:wasalam:
i'd just like to know if there are any somali people here.
jazakallah kheir inshallah

WELL INSALLAH there will be some bro and sister from somalia but u will find many here who respect somali people.MasAllah they are wonderful . I found them strongly adhere to Quran then any other ethinic origin community.Atleast here they have problem of ''intergration'' in eyes of govts here{as they are more adhere to deen masAllah}.Though good muslim is not some thing which is depend on origin but overall in comparison to others their emaan is masAllah stronger then others.Allah know the best this is just my opinion and i guess most of u agree on it.

May Allah protect the new govt in their country.

IMAM

well somalia has had it`s fair of chaos and anarchy associated with Africa..16 years without a central goverment primarily feuds based on tribal and clans,the phenomenal thing that happened as a result of the war people grew dissillusioned and now islam is the only identity,islamic state state maybe but anything of semblance to a central goverment that brings stabilty will be welcome as is the case now

ShaheedU

Extinct
well somalia has had it`s fair of chaos and anarchy associated with Africa..16 years without a central goverment primarily feuds based on tribal and clans,the phenomenal thing that happened as a result of the war people grew dissillusioned and now islam is the only identity,islamic state state maybe but anything of semblance to a central goverment that brings stabilty will be welcome as is the case now

surely an islaamic state is best otherwise muhammed (peace be upon him) wouldn't have strived to establish one.

IMAM

it depends with the definition of an islamic state,does it mean the introduction of police who enforce virtues and and prevent vice?the prophet came to spread the message of islamic monotheism and little to do with states.

Solemn_G

I am

As-salaamu alaikum

My heritage is Somali but I was born in Ontario Canada. It is true that Somalia is one of the few countries in the world that is completely Muslim, but it does have its share of problems at times such as civil wars between the North and the South. I hear that there is a Islamic regime trying to form a strict Islamic state but I don't know if they are doing it in the right way. Inshallah, things will work out.

Salaam

ShaheedU

Extinct
it depends with the definition of an islamic state,does it mean the introduction of police who enforce virtues and and prevent vice?the prophet came to spread the message of islamic monotheism and little to do with states.

my definition of an islaamic state is one where there is a khaleef and the country is ruled under islamic law, the shariah.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I was born in Saudi Arabia, spent nearly all my life in the Uk. Despite that, I'm neither a Saudi nor a Brit but a Somali:)

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

Well when any govt start one must not expect to be perfect from start on ist date.You will just see pic of bad things on CNN or other media they will never show positive aspect of it.Just like Taliban they will say they force women to observe veil or ask man to have bear .well ok they was not perfect but u never saw such images on urs media that Afghanistan was the safe just like old islamic age.If u left some thing some where no body was there for theft.You can travel safely in night any where.There was no drug at that time.Ofcourse they needed to improve on some issues as well but that come with time and experience then a system get mature.so for God sake do not believe what you will see through AFP or Reuter etc.

Regarding spreading to message of Islam..I belive that true islamic state have full rite to make islamic envirnment with force and with love in a well balanced way.If some body want to indulged in sins and it is effecting other memember of society i personally give this right to state to use force against evil if it is not finishing with oral requests\orders.Ofcourse there is room for voices but any voice among us which is 'sponsered' by outsider against message of God must be shut.You will have many voices among us who say islamic punishment as inhumane without understanding the fact that these punishment will ease and dave many of lives of other by decreasing crime rates.In islamic state there must be voice of love and peace according to Quran and Sunnah and every thing will be judged according to it.

I know its too idealistic to talk like above but honestly thats are true.Comments wel come on this plz.