somalia

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Ive noticed somalians tend to have more knowledge in the deen. A friend told me thathey start madrassa back in somalia at very young ages so i guess thats why it is.

Dont know why though lol

Aslamoelakum

I share the same feeling about Somalians.Atleast I can tell from Denmark that they are most poius community I have found.MasAllah to their Emaan.When I meet Somali brotherS either on road or some where else , I am always attracted to them and give them respect to make them feel that masAllah I respected them because of their deen.

May Allah protect them and now i know world is going to punish their country as they want to adhere to Islam principles in their livings.

I wish best of luck for UIC and ask other to give them time before objecting some of their actions.Remeber you can NOT creat a system in one day.Its a process which take time.

with love and respect to them.

ilama

Aslamoelakum

I share the same feeling about Somalians.Atleast I can tell from Denmark that they are most poius community I have found.MasAllah to their Emaan.When I meet Somali brotherS either on road or some where else , I am always attracted to them and give them respect to make them feel that masAllah I respected them because of their deen.

May Allah protect them and now i know world is going to punish their country as they want to adhere to Islam principles in their livings.

I wish best of luck for UIC and ask other to give them time before objecting some of their actions.Remeber you can NOT creat a system in one day.Its a process which take time.

with love and respect to them.

thank you for your generousity for somalies
as you know i'm somalian and i love meeting other brothers and sisters in islam and hopfully learn some brow ad sis:hijabi: :tti_sister: :blackhijab: :mashallah:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:wasalam:

No, it doesn't really matter where we come from as we are all muslim. However what is wrong with saying I'm from Somalia or pakistan or Bahrain etc,etc.

Lovely

A Lot Of Somaliz

:ma:
Asalamu Aleykum.

Im Somali, but never grew up there,& after hearing all these news about another Muslim Country being Attacked By Others( US & Ethiopia) Its Just Disappointing.

Inshallah I Pray Unity For The Muslim Ummah
Ameen