Some forms of the punishment of the grave

muslimgirl 786

proud M.U.S.L.I.M
Samurah ibn Jundub reported that the prophet said:
“Last night two people came to me (in a dream) and woke me up and said ‘proceed!’. I set out with them and we came across a man lying down and another man was standing over his head, holding a big rock and he was throwing the rock at the mans head injuring it. By the time he reached the man, his head returned to the normal state. The thrower then did the same as he did before. I said to my 2 companions ‘Subhanallah! Who are these 2 people?’
They said ‘proceed’ so we proceeded and came across a man lying on his back and another man standing over his head with an iron hook, and he would put the hook in one side of the man’s mouth and tear off that side to his face to the back of the neck and similarly tear his nose from the front to back and his eye from the front to back. Then he turned to the other side of the man’s face and did the same as he did with the other side. He hardly completely one side when the other side returned to his normal state. I said to my 2 companions, ‘Subhanallah! Who are these two people?
They said ‘proceed’ so we proceeded and came across something like a tannur (a kind of baking oven, a pit usually clay lined for baking bread). The prophet said “In the oven there was much noise and voices.”
The prophet added “we looked into it and found naked men and women and a flame of fire was reaching them from the bottom and when it reached them they cried loudly. I asked them who these people were,
And they said to me ‘proceed’ and so we proceeded and came across a river that was red like blood.
The prophet said “In the river there was a man swimming and on the bank there was a bank there was a man who collected many stones. While the other man was swimming, he went near him. The former opened his mouth and the latter (on the bank) threw a stone into his mouth and he swallowed it, where upon he went swimming again. He returned and every time this performance was repeated, I asked my 2 companions “who are these 2 people?”

They replied ‘We will inform you;
• As for the 1st man you came upon whose head was being injured with the rock, he is the symbol of the one who studies the Quran and neither recites it nor acts on its orders, and sleeps, neglecting the obligatory prayers.’

• As for the 2nd one the man you came upon who’s side’s of mouth ,nostrils, and eyes were torn off from the front to the back, he is the symbol of the man who goes out of his house in the morning and tells so many lies that it spreads over the world.

• And those naked men and women who you saw in a construction resembling an oven they were adulterers and adulteresses

• And the man who you saw swimming in the river and given a stone to swallow, is the eater of usury (riba)

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamualaikum,

It looks like a very informative and interesting post but the font colour is holding me back from reading it. If you can change the colour it would be good.

Thank you in advance :)

May Allah reward you for your efforts, Ameen.

Wasalaam :)

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
SALAM
i agree with dianne.
change the color sister.
i also cant read it.
special first part.
FI AMANILLAH

mali1

ASAK
Here is a simple trick to read it. Select/Highlight the text with your mouse and it is readable :))

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
As-salaam alaikum,

Good post jazakmullah Hu-Khairan.

For clear reading please highligt.

Thanks

Assalamualaikum,

Yes thats what I did! Thank you Brother!

MashaAllah Sister MuslimGirl! A very informative post! It is a great reminder for all of us.

Jazaka Allah Khair for the post! May Allah Ta'allah reward you for your efforts, Ameen!

Wasalaam :)