Some of the benifits of Ayatul Kursy

Kayote

:salam2:

Thankyou for that Mashkuran.

But it would be most useful if you can quote any hadith to support your comments.

:wasalam:

Mashkuran

1) Recite AYATUL KURSY at the time of leaving your house, because 70,000 angles protect the person from the left, right, front and back, and if the person dies before returning he will get 70 martyres reward

2) Recite AYATUL KURSY 40 times everyday at the time of sunset, the person gets the reward of 40 hajj

3) Recite AYATUL KURSY at bed time, one angle will guard the person till the next morning

4) Recite AYATUL KURSY after every udhu(ablution) this will raise the person 40 times in rank from each word of the aya

5) Recite AYATUL KURSY when entering your home, it keeps poverty away.

6) Recite AYATUL KURSY after every salaa it has great rewards

Mashkuran

Kayota, salam 3lakum, quran in general has all the benefits of all things we just do not need a hadith each time, as we just cant keep rememering the hadith we here or on tv or lectures. exemple we all know that Rasool SAW said that the mother of quran is suratil fatha, the heart is Yasin, the crown is Ar-Rahman, if we read Qulhuallah Ahad its like we read 1/3 of the quran, we must read surat Kaf on fridays and so and soforth, but we cant remember all the hadith to it.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

Kayota, salam 3lakum, quran in general has all the benefits of all things we just do not need a hadith each time, as we just cant keep rememering the hadith we here or on tv or lectures. exemple we all know that Rasool SAW said that the mother of quran is suratil fatha, the heart is Yasin, the crown is Ar-Rahman, if we read Qulhuallah Ahad its like we read 1/3 of the quran, we must read surat Kaf on fridays and so and soforth, but we cant remember all the hadith to it.

Brother which one is Surah Kaf again?:confused:

:wasalam:

Abul Harith

Staff member
quran in general has all the benefits of all things we just do not need a hadith each time, as we just cant keep rememering the hadith we here or on tv or lectures. exemple we all know that Rasool SAW said that the mother of quran is suratil fatha, the heart is Yasin, the crown is Ar-Rahman, if we read Qulhuallah Ahad its like we read 1/3 of the quran, we must read surat Kaf on fridays and so and soforth, but we cant remember all the hadith to it.

Asalam Alaikom Mashkuran,

We do need to have references for anything that is related to the deen from the Quran or authentic ahadeeth. Whether you memorise the actual hadith or not isn't important, but you should research and make sure that you are worshipping Allah upon baseerah - upon knowledge. This is one of the conditions of doing 3amal as Saalih (righteous deeds).

CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF DEEDS
Q:13 WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR THE ACCEPTANCE OF DEEDS?
A: 13 The conditions for the acceptance of deeds in the sight of Allâh are three:
1) Faith in Allâh and in His Oneness (TAWHÎD). Allâh the Almighty says: “As to those who believe and work righteous deeds, they have, for their entertainment, the Gardens of Paradise.” (Qur’ân 18:107) Allâh ’s Messenger r said, “Say: ‘I believe in Allâh and there after be upright.’” (Muslim)
2) Sincere devotion to Allâh without hypocrisy and without seeking of self-praise. Allâh the Almighty says: “So serve Allâh offering Him sincere devotion.” (Qur’ân 39:2)
3) To act in accordance with what Allâh ’s Messenger r has brought. Allâh the Almighty says: “So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you.” (Qur’ân 59: 7) Allâh ’s Messenger r said, “He who does an act which is not in accordance with our practices, will have it rejected.” (Muslim)

This is a very beneficial article to read and remember :

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1125

----------------------------------------------------------

Ayatul Kursee is the verse of "the Throne". It is found in the second Surah of the Quran - Surah al Baqarah Verse 255:

اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ
لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ
لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ
يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ
وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ
وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ
وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

"Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtake Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter . And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursî extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great."
[Surah al-Baqarah 2: 255]

Some of the virtues mentioned in the hadeeth regarding Ayatul Kursee
Al Bukhari(R.A.) recorded the following hadith in his Sahih from Abu Huraira(R.A.), in the chapter on the virtues of the Quraan:

Narrated Abu Huraira(R.A.): Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) deputed me to keep Sadaqat (Al-Fitr) of Ramadan. A someone came and started taking handfuls of the foodstuff (of the Sadaqa) stealthily. I took hold of him and said, "By Allah, I will take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) ." He said, "I am needy and have many dependents, and I am in great need." I released him.

In the morning Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked me, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I said, "O Allah's Apostle ! The person complained of being needy and of having many dependents, so, I pitied him and let him go."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "Indeed, he told you a lie and he will be coming again."

I believed that he would show up again as Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) had told me that he would return. So, I waited for him watchfully. When he (showed up and) started stealing handfuls of foodstuff, I caught hold of him again and said, "I will definitely take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) . He said, "Leave me, for I am very needy and have many dependents. I promise I will not come back again." I pitied him and let him go.

In the morning Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked me, "What did your prisoner do." I replied, "O Allah's Apostle! He complained of his great need and of too many dependents, so I took pity on him and set him free."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "Verily, he told you a lie and he will return."

I waited for him attentively for the third time, and when he (came and) started stealing handfuls of the foodstuff, I caught hold of him and said, "I will surely take you to Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) as it is the third time you promise not to return, yet you break your promise and come." He said, "(Forgive me and) I will teach you some words with which Allah will benefit you." I asked, "What are they?" He replied, "Whenever you go to bed, recite "Ayat-al-Kursi" 'Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-l-Haiy-ul Qaiyum'(Allah, there is none worthy of worship but He, the Ever Living the One Who sustains and protects all that exists.) [Surah Al Baqarah Ayah 255 (Ayat-ul-Kursi) ] till you finish the whole verse. If you do so Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no satan will come near you till morning. " So, I released him.

In the morning, Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked, "What did your prisoner do yesterday?" I replied, "He claimed that he would teach me some words by which Allah will benefit me, so I let him go."

Allah's Apostle(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) asked, "What are they?" I replied, "He said to me, 'Whenever you go to bed, recite Ayat-al-Kursi from the beginning to the end "Allahu la ilaha illa huwa-lHaiy-ul-Qaiyum".' He further said to me, 'If you do so, Allah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you, and no satan will come near you till morning.'

(Abu Huraira(R.A.) or another sub-narrator) added that they (the companions) were very keen to do good deeds.

The Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Huraira?" Abu Huraira(R.A.) said, "No." He said, "It was Satan." [Sahih Al-Bukhari Volume 3, Book 38, Number 505]

Ubayy bin Ka'b (radiAllahu anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah's Book is the greatest? I said: 'Allah and His messenger know best.'
He (peace be upon him) again said: 'Do you know which Ayah in Allah's Book, according to you, is the greatest?' I (Abu Mundhir) replied: ‘It is 'Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum'.[2:255].
Thereupon he (peace be upon him) patted me in the chest and said, ' Rejoice by your knowledge, O Abu Mundhir! (i.e, may this knowledge be a source of respect, honour and benefit to you)'."
[Muslim]

Asma' bint Yazid (radiAllahu anhu) reported, ' I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say about these two following Ayahs, i.e, verses: "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. [2:255], And, Alif Lam Mim, Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal [3:1-2], That they contain Allah's Greatest Name."
[Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal in his Musnad]

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (may Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The one who recites it after each of the obligatory prayers, then death will be the only thing preventing him from entering Paradise."
[Ibn Sunni, Ibn Hibban]

Abu Dhar said; O Messenger of Allah, what is the greatest thing that has been revealed to you?’ He said, Ayat al-Kursi, 'Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa'
[an-Nasa'i]

When you lie down in your bed, recite ayat al-Kursi, Allah! La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists… [al-Baraqah 2:255] until the end of the ayah, then you will have a protector from Allah and no shaytan (devil) will come near you until morning comes
[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Everything has its pinnacle and the pinnacle of the Qur’an is Surah al-Baqarah. In it there is an ayah which is the greatest in the Qur’an: Ayat al-Kursi
[at-Tirmidhi]

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
1) Recite AYATUL KURSY at the time of leaving your house, because 70,000 angles protect the person from the left, right, front and back, and if the person dies before returning he will get 70 martyres reward

2) Recite AYATUL KURSY 40 times everyday at the time of sunset, the person gets the reward of 40 hajj

3) Recite AYATUL KURSY at bed time, one angle will guard the person till the next morning

4) Recite AYATUL KURSY after every udhu(ablution) this will raise the person 40 times in rank from each word of the aya

5) Recite AYATUL KURSY when entering your home, it keeps poverty away.

6) Recite AYATUL KURSY after every salaa it has great rewards

salaam alikom
Brother even though what you wrote is good but do u have ahadeeth supporting what you said specially the part of 70000 angel?

speciallt # 1 I never heard this there are certain Ahadith about the benfit of different surrah of Quran and for reciting Ayatul Kursy.

so please state hadith (sound hadith) supporting the statment. I know your intention is good but its better to put hadith with it.

wa jazaakom Allah khyran