Someday You'll Know...

palestine

Servant of Allah
This is just to those who mock us because of our faith.

For many years you've mocked us.
Even made it hard for us to speak.
You gave those ugly stares, those dirtly looks, those terrible scoffs. You looked at the Muslim ladies as if they were dust, and blamed our men because we covered up ourselves. We've been through so much, but you've never seen us give up, nor walk away. I'd just like to let you know that we are dignified. You see us to be fools because our women are not sex objects, and because we don't wipe away our problems by being alcoholic. Everything that is nasty, everything that is rude...you consider it to be fun, but guess what..we are people of honor, people with integrity, we are modest and polite...yet we have fun. We don't need to be unpolite, attractive, and dressed up in revealing clothes cause we got everything we need! You see...you think that our women are unloved and unattractive because they are hooded and polite, and because they don't let you touch their bodies; but i've got a question for you....why is it that your daughters, sisters,mothers, and even cousins become prositutes and dress up to please the men? is it because they don't have enough love.....I think so! Why is it that your women cheat behind your back, that your men leave their families unattended to hang out with their "homeboys". Could it be that your love is just delusional, that your hearts may be empty, that you don't know what real love is? i'm almost sure it is.
Just listen to me and listen carefully...cause i got something imporant to say.
Our women are honored, our men our sweet, our children are caring, and as Muslims we are one, we are strong and we are so much more than you can ever imagine. Don't you dare judge, and don't you try and abuse our women....cause we got something you don't...people who care.

palestine

Servant of Allah
This is just to those who mock us because of our faith.

For many years you've mocked us.
Even made it hard for us to speak.
You gave those ugly stares, those dirtly looks, those terrible scoffs. You looked at the Muslim ladies as if they were dust, and blamed our men because we covered up ourselves. We've been through so much, but you've never seen us give up, nor walk away. I'd just like to let you know that we are dignified. You see us to be fools because our women are not sex objects, and because we don't wipe away our problems by being alcoholic. Everything that is nasty, everything that is rude...you consider it to be fun, but guess what..we are people of honor, people with integrity, we are modest and polite...yet we have fun. We don't need to be unpolite, attractive, and dressed up in revealing clothes cause we got everything we need! You see...you think that our women are unloved and unattractive because they are hooded and polite, and because they don't let you touch their bodies; but i've got a question for you....why is it that your daughters, sisters,mothers, and even cousins become prositutes and dress up to please the men? is it because they don't have enough love.....I think so! Why is it that your women cheat behind your back, that your men leave their families unattended to hang out with their "homeboys". Could it be that your love is just delusional, that your hearts may be empty, that you don't know what real love is? i'm almost sure it is.
Just listen to me and listen carefully...cause i got something imporant to say.
Our women are honored, our men our sweet, our children are caring, and as Muslims we are one, we are strong and we are so much more than you can ever imagine. Don't you dare judge, and don't you try and abuse our women....cause we got something you don't...people who care. Someday you will know that we are people who are faithful, loyal, and caring of one another.

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
This is so true.

I get so many filthy looks off women because i wear the hijab. Sometimes it really gets me down and I have to remind myself that Allah has decreed this and i must keep strong.

I have to learn to be thankful that i don't have to worry how long/short my hair is. I don't have to worry is my haircut fashionable. I don't have to be miserable that i am having a 'bad hair day' and the whole world can see it. I don't have to get depressed beacause i didn't get checked out by a guy today.

These women have to constantly worry that they 'are good enough' all the time. Good enough for what? Society? Who cares...isn't Allah more important?

May Allah give us Muslims strength to obey His command.