Something very strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

Okay I've now watched the video of this girl and have come to the conclusion that she perhaps genuinely wanted to know the differences between Shia and Sunni, so therefore chose to come to TTI for answers.

Now, we all know how everyone likes to give their 2 pennies worth of knowledge on TTI and someone according to what she says told her many things including "Shiaa's worship a goat".

This is beyond belief and I have no idea why someone would say such a thing. As much as we do not believe in the Shiaa beliefs we have no right to insult them and especially those who are searching for knowledge.

Peace2u

hager

hi

i don't see the video:salam2:
but..not all the video 's the right one
some people not muslims..posted things have no relation at all about islam
:wasalam:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Asalaamu alaikum,

So I was spending some time online, and was in my email at some point when I was directed to a great YouTube video showing a knowledgeable revert brother, which led to me clicking another YouTube video... Sound familiar? =) Well, it was familiar until I clicked again which led me to another video that was titled "WWW.TurnToIslam.COM" by the same author as the 2nd video.

Aaaanyway, complicated language aside ... I'm sort of confused by the video. Maybe you should just take a careful look yourselves? Apparently it is made by a Muslim, though it doesn't... feel quite right.

Theories so far:
-This video was made by a kufar mascarading as a Muslim to propagate confusion and fuel the Shia/Sunni thing.
-This video is made by a new Muslim struggling through hypocracy
-I'm entirely wrong about the two above theories.
-I should stop watching YouTube videos ...

Does anyone have some experience here..?

WaSalaam,
Br. Ahmed

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam Brother,

I havent seen the video yet but will Inshallah.

Can you tell me what exactly doesnt feel right in the video?

Salam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Brother,

I think I got what you are referring on. She was a member at TTI for a short while. And yes, she's a Muslim. InshaAllah, she's still am. We had a big issue here at TTI the other time when she raised the sunni/shia discussion.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Waalaikumsalam Brother,

I think I got what you are referring on. She was a member at TTI for a short while. And yes, she's a Muslim. InshaAllah, she's still am. We had a big issue here at TTI the other time when she raised the sunni/shia discussion.

JazakAllah khair

A bit lost to what the bro Ahmed wants to say .

Hey isnt this bro Brandon ,ok, just notice he also has changed his username

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

i watched the video..

ok that whole shiites worship goats thing is just plain out wrong..they're not *that* deviated!

but it was interesting how she said that you can't ask anything controversial on here..and blahblahblah

in the last few weeks..i have seen a lot of threads with such nature..and people were actually taking the time to either educate or simply put forth a personal perspective..i don't understand where she got the *nobody will help you out deal* (if you come in promoting a deviated website..i can totally see why that would happen to you!)

anyway..i just wish i can tell her to look into the following things when making her "research"

1. taqiyya (dissimulation)
2. the rejection of the companions of the prophet (pbuh) (to the point of insulting them and calling them things..i shiver with disgust just thinking about)
3. the infallibility of imams..and the weird and exaggerated concept of the mahdi
4. and *taqleed el imam* (imitating of an imam)
5. the things shiites do on Ashura (she should visit a hussainiya on that day..she'll come out with some serious mental trauma!)

*sigh*

she needs a lot of help in her education..she does not know what she is getting herself into..and i fear for her..as no matter what..she is my sister in this deen

but no matter what (still)..people shouldn't have said things to her like *they don't believe in allah*..and *they worship goats*..

come on!

(i can go on and say tons of things that will make jaws drop about shia's which i've heard from *ex-shia's* themselves..but when educating others..that shouldn't be a focus!)

they are deviated..yes..

and they are ignorant and need enlightenment..double-yes!

but the girl was scared off basically!..and Allah knows what she's going to get into now!..because people might have gotten into extremes of expressing what they know/believe

la hawla wala qowta illa billah

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
It's strange how my comments to what brother Ahmed ibn Ibrahim had originally posted ended up at the beginning of this thread.

Puzzled indeed...

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Im so sorry to say that ,she is muslim or not Allah knows
but Im disgusted by all her videos on youtube ...I just have no words for it...

waaleikum salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

Only Allah swt knows what is in her heart. According to the teachings of Prophet s.a.w, we should avoid suspecion.

She may genuinly be searching to find the truth. She calls herself a muslim on another video and lets not call her nonmuslim.

It can be hard to be born in a non-muslim family and embark on finding the true message of Islam and the correct islamic belief (islamic monotheism and aqeeda "faith).

Lets pray to Allah s.w.t that she finds the truth.

As about her complains regarding TTI memebers, it is possible that someone may have been harsh on her as there are people of different tempers here on TTI and some are very young and emotional and others don't have as much knowledge to be in a position to give a scholarly response.

She may as well be confused by deviated sources which she may be watching and reading on the internet.

Allah s.w.t knows best.

Wassalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Whoever this misguided soul is she got it wrong. I am forever posting on here the need for unity. I am always screaming shia sunni salafi..we are Muslim...Ignore her...she is nothing but a thorn.
Sometimes I get upset when a post is deleted but I am not running this site..this site serves a greater purpose and we can not lose sight of this matter.
This is her 15 seconds of fame.
Now who is going to help me write a letter? That is more important.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam,

Whoever this misguided soul is she got it wrong. I am forever posting on here the need for unity. I am always screaming shia sunni salafi..we are Muslim...Ignore her...she is nothing but a thorn.
Sometimes I get upset when a post is deleted but I am not running this site..this site serves a greater purpose and we can not lose sight of this matter.
This is her 15 seconds of fame.
Now who is going to help me write a letter? That is more important.

Now who is going to help me write a letter? That is more important

sister what letter .Im doing nothing at work now ,I can help u ....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sweet sister, I have been using the opportunity on every post to ask members to write to the political detainees. They are isolated and lonely. If you visit www.cageprisoners.com you will see the names and bios of many of the detainees. I have written to two. I am limited to writing in English. I was fortunate and Dr. Sami Al-Arian wrote back to me. It was one of the most precious gifts I have ever received. Some people are scared of the reprecussions of writing..so keep it simple in your letter; should you select to write. I can not make up anyones mind...but is one small step towards unity.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
salam aleikum
Im so sorry to say that ,she is muslim or not Allah knows
but Im disgusted by all her videos on youtube ...I just have no words for it...

waaleikum salam

i was just talking about her and her clips with a friend of mine..
and she went off about her too
she said almost the exact same things you said

i guess not many people are fond of her..hehe

May Allah Guide Her!

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Salam Alykom:

Very strange video. Nonetheless, lets not blame members of TTI without rock solid evidence, and neither feel suspicious about her....

May Allah (swt) guide her to the truth....

Wassalamu Alykom...

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Salaam,

Sweet sister, I have been using the opportunity on every post to ask members to write to the political detainees. They are isolated and lonely. If you visit www.cageprisoners.com you will see the names and bios of many of the detainees. I have written to two. I am limited to writing in English. I was fortunate and Dr. Sami Al-Arian wrote back to me. It was one of the most precious gifts I have ever received. Some people are scared of the reprecussions of writing..so keep it simple in your letter; should you select to write. I can not make up anyones mind...but is one small step towards unity.

the msg of sister mirajmom is clear: let's not waste time in this way. Following silly videos on youtube. Let's give support to those muslims around the world that really need our help, insh'Allah!

:jazaak: aapa! ;)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam

There was a woman who came on our site asking questions, We answered them in a good way,

She then goes on youtube, and makes incorrect videos that are based on her ignorance and her arrogance.

I guess people will get confused because of her videos. Astaghfirullah. She just speaks bad about our site, and I spoke to her on a few occassions and she was extremely rude.

Here is her initial thread:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6388

She only wanted know about the Raafidah disbeliever's ideas about Marriage and these sorts of issues. The Biggest difference is their belief in God, their core core beliefs which are totally wrong. But, no she would have none of it. Allah guide her to Islam and give her some more intelligence.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.