Sorry TTI but im leaving

Islam!!yay

:salam2:

Just so you know this site has helped me a lot. But this site sometimes makes me somehow dislike Islam :9

Toya23

Sorry

Im so sorry to hear that. I dont think anything on this website is to make you dislike Islam. I think they just try and show every angle and not be biased. You know, just be honest. But I pray that you give it another chance. This is one of the better websites out of all of them. I am a new convert and this website has really helped me a lot.
I pray that Allah guides you to the truth and keeps you here at TTI. Inshallah you will come to see that Islam is wonderful.

Nurain

Salam,

Why is this so? TTI is good to be at, yeah sure, but it's not supposed to be your primary source of the Deen. How can anyone even think of disliking Islam I do not understand this. Perhaps you do not have loving brothers and sisters, knowledgeable teachers or even proper sources surrounding you as to be feeling this way. May Allaah guide you always.

Islam!!yay

Im so sorry to hear that. I dont think anything on this website is to make you dislike Islam. I think they just try and show every angle and not be biased. You know, just be honest. But I pray that you give it another chance. This is one of the better websites out of all of them. I am a new convert and this website has really helped me a lot.
I pray that Allah guides you to the truth and keeps you here at TTI. Inshallah you will come to see that Islam is wonderful.

Islam is beautiful but sometimes people post things here that are just so UnIslamic ( To me those posts seem Unislamic although not to others) And thats a little sad.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Son do not leave. I love your posts. Yes, some of the postings are inane and simply stupid..but that is more the reason you need to stay on. Be patient and keep on posting. Think of how hard it is on me. I am the old wise one. Do not break my heart..be a solider of Islam and rectify the nonsense.

Islam!!yay

Salaam,

Son do not leave. I love your posts. Yes, some of the postings are inane and simply stupid..but that is more the reason you need to stay on. Be patient and keep on posting. Think of how hard it is on me. I am the old wise one. Do not break my heart..be a solider of Islam and rectify the nonsense.

Ok Just because of your post I'll stay:) and I hope Inshallah Allah SWT will give me the patience .

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Welcome back brother. We are all here to learn and have difference of opinion. Dont let that make you leave. Keep seeking knowledge inshallah.:hearts::hearts:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Ok Just because of your post I'll stay:) and I hope Inshallah Allah SWT will give me the patience .

I was sad, now I'm happy. If we do post anything that hurt you or something misleading, pls correct us immediately and forgive us for our ignorant. Many of us are not sheikh or ulama so we may at times say things not proper.

safiya58

dear brother I hope I never said something which offended you. If I have done so I´m asking you to forgive me. here are many diffrent people from diffrent backrounds like sister khangul said. and there are of course many diffrent oppinions and tempers. and elhamdulliah that we all don´t have the same oppinions and nature. But this is not a reason to dislike Islam.
I will gve you an example: imagine a fragrance, its smell is always the same but still it smells diffrent on each person... and Islam is like this fragrance... hope you got what i mean... and it is cool that you will stay brother :)

:wasalam:

Islam!!yay

dear brother I hope I never said something which offended you. If I have done so I´m asking you to forgive me. here are many diffrent people from diffrent backrounds like sister khangul said. and there are of course many diffrent oppinions and tempers. and elhamdulliah that we all don´t have the same oppinions and nature. But this is not a reason to dislike Islam.
I will gve you an example: imagine a fragrance, its smell is always the same but still it smells diffrent on each person... and Islam is like this fragrance... hope you got what i mean... and it is cool that you will stay brother :)

:wasalam:

no brother you didnt offended I decided not to leave.

abdullah khan

brother in Islam

Islam is beautiful but sometimes people post things here that are just so UnIslamic ( To me those posts seem Unislamic although not to others) And thats a little sad.

Asslamu alaikum,
Brother, you are right, if we check last one month post, definitely so many posts was nonsense(Unnecessary), nevertheless, this site helped me a lot to learn about Islam, so InshAllah stay with us and share your knowledge of Islam, that will help us by the will of Allah(SWT).
May Allah(SWT) make our Imaan strong and show us the straight path.Ameen.

Allah(SWT) says,
"O you who believe! Keep your duty to Allah and fear Him, and always
speak the truth. He will direct you to do righteous deeds arid will forgive
you your sins. And whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger, has indeed
achieved a great achievement." [Surah Al-Ahzaab (33), Ayah 70-71.]

fada_all

salam alikom

alhamdolillah that you stay with us ,please brother as our bro/sis have already explained ,there are here a lot of people coming from differents clutures , tradition , attitudes , yet , there is only one thing that gather us and make one communtity which alhamdolillah united it is islam , so feel free express urself and never lose hope in allah and in your bro/sis , if you have another point of view express it don't hesitate ,you have the right to say what ever you want and freely as.. here there is only your family..:) and our role here to correct each other's mistakes and as you konw no one perfect except allah the almighty...

may allah guide us all to the right path..........

jazaka allah khir katir brother...

salam alikom

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum...

not everything that are posted by others have to be read...we have the right to choose, according to what benefit our Iman. and we are given brain to think n the answers r always there.

juz i want to express my feeling...
i alwayz feel so so sad when someone wants to leave something which i really feel so beneficial...
like here many of my friends decided to leave memorizing quran after they've started...i have been praying to Allah that they will come back to quran but until now they do not....i don't know whatelse to say....may Allah help us to see the truth as truth.