SOUTHALL (West London) Mc Donalds is going halal WOOHOO!!

shaz_1999

I think we do here in England but because it costs every year alot of organisations dont bother with it.

I cannot stand McDonalds coz I knew alot of people who worked thier and the stories they told me I could never eat it

But I dont rely like take away food coz of the way it is prepared I am so picky with my food as you can tell

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam alai kum sister,

I was wondering, which KFC do you know that sells Halal chicken?

Salam

Kashmiri

Walaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Hm if u asking me lol the one in Mecca does lol in Saudia Arabia and the one in Jhelum and Rawalpindi in Pakistan bro thats all i know of:shymuslima1: lol

And ohh yeah my brothers and sisters im soooo sorrry i misunderstood what my sis told me lol Halal mc ds is not up for sale lol on Monday:shymuslima1: But it is very soon inshallah when i find out exact date i will inform u guys lol well whoever is still interested lol

Come on u guys Chear up!!!!!!!! Woooooohooooooooo lol
Wasalaams

Slave-of-Allah

Walaykum Asalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakathuhu

Hm if u asking me lol the one in Mecca does lol in Saudia Arabia and the one in Jhelum and Rawalpindi in Pakistan bro thats all i know of:shymuslima1: lol

And ohh yeah my brothers and sisters im soooo sorrry i misunderstood what my sis told me lol Halal mc ds is not up for sale lol on Monday:shymuslima1: But it is very soon inshallah when i find out exact date i will inform u guys lol well whoever is still interested lol

Come on u guys Chear up!!!!!!!! Woooooohooooooooo lol
Wasalaams

:salam2:

Lolz and you got me so excited already??? :D Nevermind i don't even eat from outside! Yuk! God knows how people make the food! I been put off it, some people are really unhygienic! lol

Oh and sis i replied to your PM :D :D :D he he

:wasalam:

Kashmiri

Lol i love eating junk lol i mean its only going into my mouth lol hahaha

To be honest i never think about hows its made etc:shymuslima1:

Alhumdullila sis i got ur pm me so tired inshallah will speak soon lova ya :hearts:

Wasalaaaaaaaams

Slave-of-Allah

Alhumdullila sis i got ur pm me so tired inshallah will speak soon lova ya :hearts:

Wasalaaaaaaaams

Come on sis! all that junk, gonna make you lazy and fat! lolzzz eat healthy food, once in a while is ok :D

Yeah you want me to go in detail how they make the food? :D nasty mate

Yeah inshallah reply when you can sis, no rush :D he he

:wasalam:

boupj

Someone mentioned maybe Mcdonalds will start selling falafel and shawarma, I just thougth I'd mention, there's a place near me which is called McTaouk, like Shish-Taouk, I always think it's hilarious. I wonder... Can McDonalds sue for copyright infingement??

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Wasalaaaaaaaams

Are you really that innocent? :D

you know too much innocence means foolishness, hehe.

Please show your awareness about contents and control over your lust for eating yummy yummy food. :)

After all you should know what you are eating can even be called 'food' or it is really trash. :D

Wassalaam,
VE

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Someone mentioned maybe Mcdonalds will start selling falafel and shawarma, I just thougth I'd mention, there's a place near me which is called McTaouk, like Shish-Taouk, I always think it's hilarious. I wonder... Can McDonalds sue for copyright infingement??

In that case they have to sue Mcgraw-hill publishers and Australian cricketer McGrath also. :D

Wassalaam,
VE

BlueFish

Dont eat it!

listen to what the sheikh is say about the oil at mc donalds lol ... scary
[yt]90xkZF5n6gk[/yt]

Thank God you said something about Mcdonalds to warn not just muslim brothers and sisters but others as well. It's true! Mcfood is awful in my opinion, and in quality. So many people in the U.S. get sick from this food. And so many eat it here in this country. :SMILY309:
If you do your research like brother Abdul, has done you will find how much of a negetive corporation Mcdonalds is. Mcdonalds only cares about making prophet, not what you put in your body! You think they slaughter thier meat in God's name? Yeah right! Those animals are miserable before they are killed! And by the thousands a day! Faster and faster more and more every day! The brother in video was right, workers in the slaughter houses are worked to fast the meat is sometimes mixed with unclean parts, and if the worker gets cut, the blood get mixed with meat. Please don't just take it from me, use the internet, look it up, if you want the truth! You may ask if i eat it. Well i used to until it began to make me feel sick, then i found things about mcdonalds and other "fastfood" resteraunts that i did not agree with and i am sure if others knew they would not agree either. It has been a year since i have eaten mcdonal's, i refuse to eat it.:SMILY286:
Plus, the fastfood atitude wants people to work like a machine, one person on fries, one fliping patties, one serving customers. Those type of resteruants
don't want skilled or talented people, they want conformed drones.:SMILY32:
I have ranted long enough, to the brother excited about his mcdonalds, i am telling this for your well being... it's no good!:SMILY138:
Peace.

BlueFish

Oh, and for the sake of Allah! Please! Do not allow the golden arches in Mekka! Or any fastfood type business in a Holy place. Yes, i admit my frustration!
Peace.

Love my islam

Oh, and for the sake of Allah! Please! Do not allow the golden arches in Mekka! Or any fastfood type business in a Holy place. Yes, i admit my frustration!
Peace.
I think they are already there brother.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
???

Lets just eat dates , honey and drink milk...
They are not only nice but sweet too...:SMILY335:
They also have a lot of benefits... MashAllah..

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

i don't know about places near you, bur where i live most take aways and restraunts put*halal* or *hmc certified* on the menu and woohoo they get there kebabs and chickens 4rm diffrent places each time, or if we ask 2 c the certificate they don't seem to have it.

i'm so glad my mum hasn't got us in the habit of takeaways...she goes soo far as to make fresh fruit juices at home every day..tomato ketchup,peanut butter and all sorts..well i'm glad and it tastes miles better too :eek: :eek:

ma'assalama

BlueFish

i don't know about places near you, bur where i live most take aways and restraunts put*halal* or *hmc certified* on the menu and woohoo they get there kebabs and chickens 4rm diffrent places each time, or if we ask 2 c the certificate they don't seem to have it.

i'm so glad my mum hasn't got us in the habit of takeaways...she goes soo far as to make fresh fruit juices at home every day..tomato ketchup,peanut butter and all sorts..well i'm glad and it tastes miles better too :eek: :eek:

ma'assalama

Wow, your mom knows how to make peanut butter? How? Do you take abunch of peanuts and mash them like potatoes?
PEACE

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
Wow, your mom knows how to make peanut butter? How? Do you take abunch of peanuts and mash them like potatoes?
PEACE

haha! inshaAllah i'll post the recipe up on the kitchen section soon,
ps:i can't stand the tate of peanut butter 4rm the super markets

ma'assalaama

umm hussain

Even the fish in Mcdonalds isnt so halal. I came across this article a few minutes ago

Title MCDONALD'S FISH FILLET
Event Date Sat Feb 10 12:23:14 CST 2007
Type Alert
Description MCDONALD FISH FILLET IS MUSHBOOH

McDonald Corporation has changed the coating formula very recently. The new coating includes whey, Turmeric Extract and Natural Flavor. MCG is in the processing of finding the Halal status of those three ingredients. Please avoid eating fish fillet at McDonald until the investigation is complete.