special Dua

Hudda

:salam2: my sisters & brothers in Islam. I have a 7 year old, who has a problem focusing. His teachers also of noted that he is a smart child, but just does not focus. Alhamdullilah I have proactively confronted the situations by numerous venues but the result is very slow. I need to know if there is any special dua or Ayat in the quran I can read for Allah Azawajal to aid me bi-idmillah! :tti_sister: Please make a collective Dua for my son inshallah and May Allah azawajal bless you all and forgive our shortcoming!:wasalam:

weakslave

:wasalam:

Kids who cannot stay focused are usually very smart and enjoy attracting attention to themselves. When they are not noticed they get bored and they start messing around to gain attention. This is very common, especially with the second child in the family. There are reasons why this develops, and appropriate care is necessary for them to attain personal satisfaction on their own .

The goal here is to have the child satisfy himself with his accomplishments, and not have him concerned with what others think.

First piece of advice: do not over-praise your child in front of him. When he accomplishes something exceptional, acknowledge it moderately and reward him. And remind him that it is the will of Allaah and then his efforts that he was able to do this.

Second: the child must learn how to have fun on his own. Find individual activities to occupy his time with, rather than group ones. In a group of kids, he would always love to get involved. But due to his attitude not all kids would enjoy playing with him. Even having simple individual games like puzzles, or anything really.

Some dua's you can use to aid you inshaAllaah:

اللهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إلا مَا جَعَلتَهُ سَهْلا وَ أنتَ تَجْعَلُ الحزْنَ إذا شِئْتَ سَهْلا

Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja’altahu sahla, wa ‘anta taj-alul hazna idha shi’ta sahla

O Allah! There is nothing easy except what You make easy, and You make the difficult easy if it be Your Will

More here:

http://www.searchtruth.com/dua/index.php?dua=50

Istighfaar and Hamd are the best ways to get what you want. Ask Allaah for forgiveness and be thankful to Him sincerely in the day and the night. Show your acceptance of Allaah's will, and be thankful for it even if it appears to be bad for you.

And if you have a decision to make for your child, always remember to do Istikharaah before taking the decision. There is a thread here on it if you aren't familiar with it.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister, inshalah all we be right with time.

ya ALLAH, anta bi qudratik taftah kolla murlaq, anta al 3ALEEMU AL FATTAH, fa aftah 3ala al muslimeen adjma3een. amen ya rabi al 3alameen

dont worry sister, pray to ALLAH al fattah, AND ALL WILL WORK OUT INSHALLAH WITH PATIENCE..

ALLAH ta3ala says in the quraan in suraah ''fatir'': MA YAFTAH ALLAHI LI NASI MIN RAHMA, FA LAA MUNSIKALAHA.

Hudda

:salam2: My brethrens in Islam,Jazakallah for all your duas and kind advice. Inshallah I will follow it to the "T". I was so moved subanallah. May Allah azawajal grant you all Janatul ferdoos in the AKhera and forgive your shortcomings!:tti_sister:

:wasalam: