<<< Spreading the 'ILM >>>

IbnAhmad

Narrated Al-Bara' (bin 'Azib):

When the Prophet came to Medina, he stayed first with his grandfathers or maternal uncles from Ansar. He offered his prayers facing Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) for sixteen or seventeen months, but he wished that he could pray facing the Ka'ba (at Mecca). The first prayer which he offered facing the Ka'ba was the 'Asr prayer in the company of some people. Then one of those who had offered that prayer with him came out and passed by some people in a mosque who were bowing during their prayers (facing Jerusalem). He said addressing them, "By Allah, I testify that I have prayed with Allah's Apostle facing Mecca (Ka'ba).' Hearing that, those people changed their direction towards the Ka'ba immediately. Jews and the people of the scriptures used to be pleased to see the Prophet facing Jerusalem in prayers but when he changed his direction towards the Ka'ba, during the prayers, they disapproved of it - Bukhari

Next: Nafs

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Allah takes the souls (al-nafs) at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep; then He withholds those on whom He has passed the decree of death and sends the others back till an appointed term; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect." (Qur'an 39:42)

next topic:Clothes

points 13

Kakorot

"Eat and drink and wear clothes and be charitable, not being extravagant or self- conceited."

(Bukhari)

A lot of people buy a lots of clothes and wear them only once or twice and never again. This is being extravagant.

Next topic: shahawat

Channa: 8 points

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sister pat me on my back i found it:D!!

A type of the diseases of the heart is called shahawat, and these are the base desires of the self. For instance, food and sex are shahawat; they are appetites. These become diseases when they grow out of proportion from their natural states. In Islam, we have a method or a means by which our hearts can be remedied and return to their sound state again. The dhikr that the Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam did more than any other dhikr was "Oh Turner-Overer of the hearts, make my heart firm on your deen," and it is important that Muslims be reminded of this.(i dunnop how authentic it is:()

The sincere believer has a heart like a burning coal, hence it was narrated by al-Haakim in his Mustadrak and al-Tabaraani in his Mu’jam with a saheeh isnaad that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Faith wears out in your heart as clothes wear out, so ask Allaah to renew the faith in your hearts.”

NeXt topic:Shubahat:D sis channa says give tough one:p...kidding lol

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

^^lol, sis seekingAllah'sMercy I see yu've passed me but i'll catch up soon:D:D

Shubuhat- Doubts regarding arbitration to taghout.

*If we refute the doubts about these concepts it becomes easier to explain the
concept itself. We know very well, that whatever man utters from his mouth, he will be
accounted for it. Whatever he does willingly he will be accounted. Allah (swt) says,
“Any atoms weight of good you do, you will see it, and any atom’s weight of evil you do, you will see it.” [Zalzalah
And The prophet (saw) also said,
“A man may say a word without to consider it important and it will take him to the
hellfire for 40 decades".

^^*ahem*got this form a site:D:D

Next Topic: Earthquake

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
lol winning from you'd be a tough thing:)you got more knowledge sis!!

“Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden”

[al-A’raaf 7:187]

“Say: ‘He has power to send torment on you from above or from under your feet, or to cover you with confusion in party strife, and make you to taste the violence of one another.’” [al-An’aam 6:65]

and like ALLAH says:
“And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much” [al-Shoora 42:30]
we should seek refuge of ALLAH against all these calamaties that we shower on ourselves bescause of our deeds!!!may ALLAH have mercy on us.ameen

next topic:BIRDS!!

my poits:15

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Sahih Al Bukhari Volumn 1,Book 2,Hadith No 40
Narated By Abu Huraira(Radiallahuanhu): Allah's Apostle(Sallallahualeihiwasallam) said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
AS-salamu 'Aleykum!
^^Awww sis, but i'm sure my knowledge is limited- May Allah swt increase our knowledge in His deen!

"Do they not look at the birds held poised in the midst of (the air and) the sky? Nothing holds them up but (the power of) Allah. Verily in this are Signs for those who believe"
Surah An-Nahl 16, Ayah 79

*Birds and every other creature move, and breath only with Allah's power subhanallah! We should always be thankfull for waht He provides for us Insha;allah!

Next Topic: Isra' wal Mi'raj!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Sahih Al Bukhari Volumn 1,Book 2,Hadith No 40
Narated By Abu Huraira(Radiallahuanhu): Allah's Apostle(Sallallahualeihiwasallam) said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is."

OH beautiful:)!!jazakallah khairan sister!!! but in this game you follow the lst topic assigned and the topic was birds:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
yaa i know ghandi bachey:p btw thanx for appreciating :D

:p
AS-salamu 'Aleykum!
^^Awww sis, but i'm sure my knowledge is limited- May Allah swt increase our knowledge in His deen!

"Do they not look at the birds held poised in the midst of (the air and) the sky? Nothing holds them up but (the

power of) Allah. Verily in this are Signs for those who believe"

Surah An-Nahl 16, Ayah 79

*Birds and every other creature move, and breath only with Allah's power subhanallah! We should always be thankfull

for waht He provides for us Insha;allah!

Next Topic: Isra' wal Mi'raj!

beautiessss:)!!jazakallah khairan for all this:)!!this thread really is good:)!!i was gonna go for surah Almulk's

ayah had this been for me:D!!

surah Alisra-ayah 1:

Glory be to HIM WHO made HIs servant to go on a night from the sacred mosque to the remote mosque of which WE have blessed the precincts,so that WE may show to him some of OUR signs;surely HE is all hearing,the seeing

next topic:SUN!!

points 16

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Qiyamah:

فَإِذَا بَرِقَ ٱلۡبَصَرُ وَخَسَفَ ٱلۡقَمَرُ وَجُمِعَ ٱلشَّمۡسُ وَٱلۡقَمَرُ
But when sight is confounded (7) And the moon is eclipsed (8) And sun and moon are united, (9)

*About the day that will be as long as 50,000 years of this life!*

Next: Hijab

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (jalabib) close round them (when they go abroad)..." (33:59)

*Ibn Rushd in Bidaya al-Mujtahid (1:83) said that this verse has been adduced as proof that no part of a woman's body should be evident to those who are not among the prohibited degrees of relationship (mahram) or her husband. Al-Qurtubi in his commentary on the verse said that the jilbab is the cloak that conceals all of the body including the head.

Next Topic:Death

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Waqia:

Is it you who create it (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator? (59) We have decreed death to you all, and We are not outstripped, (60) To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not. (61)
Allahu Akbar!

Next: The Soul

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
aS-SALAMU 'aLEYKUM!!
^^Akhy is backkk,lol.

Reported by Aishah, the Prophet’s wife, who quotes him as saying:
“Souls are like soldiers grouped in ranks: those of them which are familiar with each other will be friends, and those which are unfamiliar will be in conflict.” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim and others)

*Allah swt created souls and gave them their qualities. Those of similar qualities will easily be friends when they meet in this life, while those who have different natures are likely to be in conflict. This in fact accounts for endless cases of people getting along together when their apparent circumstances should have kept them well apart. Moreover, it tells us something about what brings good people together and what allows evil ones to flock together and even trust each other, when they know that they are evil at heart.

Next Topic: Bad deeds

IbnAhmad

Yes I'm Back! Alhamdulilah. :D:D

Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA):

Allah's Apostle SAW said, "If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is." Sahih Al Bukhari

SubhanAllah!

Next: Brothers and Sisters

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
^^Welcome back then!:SMILY259:

Abu Hurairah:) r.a narrated that the Prophet saw said;
“None of you are believers unless you love for your brother/sister what you love for yourself.” (bukhari, Muslim)

*This hadith is primarily referring to your Muslim brothers or sisters–and rightly so. If you look to give to another person what you would desire for yourself, you have given the utmost respect to that individual masha'allah.

Next Topic: Respesct

IbnAhmad

Allah SWT tells us in Surah Kahf:

Say: "Shall we tell you of those who lose most in respect of their deeds?― (103) "Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their works?" (104) They are those who deny the Signs of their Lord and the fact of their having to meet Him (in the Hereafter): vain will be their works, nor shall We on the Day of Judgment, give them any Weight. (105)

Next: Smiling

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Abu Dharr (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,
“There is no person who does not have the obligation of (doing) charity every day that the sun rises.”
Whereupon he was asked, “O Messenger of Allah, from where would we get something to give in charity (so often)?” To which he (peace and blessings be upon him) replied,

“Indeed the gates to goodness are many: glorifying God, praising Him, magnifying Him, saying ‘There is no god but Allah,’ enjoining the good and forbidding the wrong, removing (any source of) harm from the road, making the deaf hear (and understand), guiding the blind, showing the seeker his need, striving as far as your two legs could carry you and with deep concern to give succor to him who asks, carrying with the strength of your arms (the burdens of) the weak. All these are (acts of) charity.” And he added, “And your smiling in the face of your brother is charity, your removing of stones, thorns, and bones from people’s paths is charity, and your guiding a man gone astray in the world is charity for you.”

*There are some people who do not ever smile and they do not ever open up their facial features when they meet others. There are people who are even stingy with a drop of water, a drop of God-given water! They may be malicious, or within them there is a disease that has blocked the springs of goodness in their souls. The problem is not merely a smile or a drop of water. It concerns the act of giving. Giving is movement from within which opens up the locked doors of the self, stirring the spiritual hand and making it open freely and widely. Giving is a positive movement, and the soul that is conditioned by positive impulses is a living, stirring, active soul that stands in marked contrast to the negative, cramped, and feeble soul.<<got it from a site- It's verry good masha'allah!
May Allah swt lighten up our souls, so we could at least do the smallest of charities:Smile!!.

Next Topic;manners

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Ahem! let me join. I hardly knew this awesome game was going on around here. Thanks brother Hurairah for inviting me:D:D:D. Ok... so here i go:D

I'm answering:Manners
Hadith - Bukhari's Book of Manners #271, Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ahmad, and Ibn Hibban.

...Abu Darda' reported that the Prophet of Allah, upon him be peace, said, "Nothing is weightier on the Scale of Deeds than one's good manners."

If the one that i choose was already chosen, since i just joined, then next person may choose whatever topic he/she thinks wasn't chosen.:hearts: Jazak Allahu khayran.

Knoweldge:

wasalam