Srebrenica - A Cry From the Grave

turned

A Cry from the Grave tells the story of the Srebrenica massacre of 1995, in which the Bosnian Serb army killed an estimated 7,000 Bosnian Muslims.

[vg]9045158223206269582[/vg]
Edit by Moderator:
Fixed link is here, in shaa Allah

It follows hour by hour the story of the killings. Through the testimony of survivors and relatives of those who died it explores the pain felt when no one is brought to justice.There are interviews with investigators from the UN-sponsored court at The Hague and from the UN special prosecutor.

But the underlying message of the film is bleak indeed - no matter what is done, it will never be enough. A Cry from the Grave has won numerous prizes. It has been shown at the UN, and it was used during a war crimes trial at The Hague.

turned

Very strange indeed!!!!!!

Even the second documentary has the still from the short bit where the Christian Serbs are shown mourning their dead, considering that is like 5 mins from 78mins..... very strange!

I wonder how Google Video chooses the still? Any ideas.

turned

Srebrenica_bodies.jpg

turned

I have transferred this to YouTube since Google Video is being shut down.

[yt]Fliw801iX84[/yt]

At least YouTube does't have a still from the Serbian graveyard.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
I remember those painful days. I remember the crimes against humanity taking place in the heart of Europe. And I remember when similar thing was about to happen in Croatia, the whole world stepped in to prevent it, but allowed it to continue in Bosnia till the young men were dead, the old humiliated, the children traumatised and the women raped.

And now, no one even speaks of those crimes as though they never happened while it was merely 15 years ago. This can only explain only one thing and that is hypocrasy and double standards. Human rights and values are protected only for certain people not for all.

Looking at the recent wave of anti-Muslim sentiments even at the level of ruling leaders of Western Europe such as Angela Merkel, Sarkozy and David Cameron (scapegoating immigrants, niqab ban, multiculturalism is dead, minaret issues...) reminds one that events such as in Bosnia or WWII type holocaust (this time against Muslims) are in fact never too far from taking place all over again.

May Allah protect Muslims

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

My friend was in UN doctors searcing graves in there. She refuses told me more to me than she was there.

Only it was too painfull to tell to anyone.

:tti_sister: May Allah safe her from nightmares.

turned

A year goes by so quickly, but let us never forget Srebrenica there are lessons for us all.

Please share this video with others.

Thanks

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Bosnians rebury Srebrenica genocide victims
Tens of thousands gather for funeral of 409 victims on 18th anniversary of Europe's worst genocide since World War II.

Tens of thousands have gathered in Bosnia for the funeral of 409 newly identified victims of the 1995 Srebrenica genocide on the 18th anniversary of the atrocity in which about 8,000 Muslims were slaughtered.

Among the victims are 43 teenage boys and a baby that was born during the ordeal. They were laid to rest on Thursday at a special cemetery near Srebrenica where victims are buried as their remains are gradually found in mass graves.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/2013/07/201371164624198570.html

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon. May Allah grant them Jannah, and relieve the suffering of those left behind

turned

A year goes by so quickly, but let us never forget Srebrenica there are lessons for us all.

Thanks

zaman-gm

Strange Human we are!!!!!.... among some of us love to kill us.:oops:
Praise to Allah the only who and his slaves are love this Mankind.

turned

20 years go by so quickly, but let us never forget Srebrenica there are lessons for us all.

Thanks