Sri Lankan maid abused by employer in Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

there is nothing to do with Race and Islam.
Allah has put us to different races and He knows what is best for us.
but alhamdu li Allah, He has put also in the Universal brotherhood, Islam.

Our problem is: we always mix or try to relate Islam as a part of culture, astaghfir Allah.
even sometime we think that Islam is our property, property of any specific ethencity, again astaghfir Allah. while Islam is belong to Allah only, we are just the followers, we dont even have the right to say anything about it.

and Allah subhanahu wa ta'la knows the best

wassalamu alaikum wa rahamtu-llah

auss20

thanks for the latest news

LATEST NEWS...........

Saudi Police have arrested a 35 year old Saudi national and his 29 year old wife allegedly responsible for hammering 24 nails into the body of a Lankan maid. According to sources the couple had confessed to the atrocity by claiming that he had used an iron rod to do the deed.

i have some questions.....

How cud this woman bear all this pain when inserted so many nails into her body ?

How did she escape from the SCANNER of saudi airport which shows all the particles inside ...? but this scanner didnt show her nails in the body .. WHY ??

How cud she walk without any pain in the airport and till she comes home from the airport ?? if we get even a small splinter under our foot we will NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK......

Jazakkallahu hiran, thanks for your message. very happy to hear the news. but some questions were pointed by you in your writing. same as i also thought different angle. it would be out during the investication them. however, it must be barbaric work.......
I attached your comment in my webpage.
Maaslam.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom ,

To my sisters and brothers who said they heard sad stories , you only listen to one side , why ignore the other ? what to give you guarantee that they are not lying ? to be fair , you must hear the two sides . you are not perfect , you do mistakes and that's also for us we do mistakes , who knows perhaps what happened for them is a " reaction " they may harmed us before !
I wanna talk about my family , al7amdulillah I'm from a religious family and my parents educated us to respect who is older than us , we treat the maid as our sister , her food her clothes her mobile her needs we buy it for her and we also give her her perfect money in the end , not only my family , many like this , but the media focus on the dark side bcz not only for SA , they want to give a bad image about the religion of SA , Islam ( Otherwise way the media NOW don't focus on Kamilia Shehata who was arrested by the Coptic Church and now she is under their hell torture ! )

(( this is why i use to hate arabs as i am a non arab. I was born in ethiopia and so most of the ladies in my country would go there to work as maids and when they come home.....the stories are gruesome.. I used to cry on the inside... I think i even prayed to allah to destroy the arabs. *sigh* maybe that was why i strayed away from the righteous path. ))

I'm sorry , but come to SA and see what is the first reason of spreading crimes here ? we didnt have that much crimes EXCEPT when ppl from .... I dont want to mention the countries but Sri Lanka among them , Ethipoia as well .. when they came the crimes increased , I know not all of you are bad , there are good ones who really I put them as a crown on my head .

If you don't know , I'll tell you , people from those countries use the black Sorcery works against us , if u want a formal source see what the Hay'a ( our Religious Police ) say about this , they always make these works against us , The Hay'ah always catch ppl like this and read the newspapers , it's too much , they do this to make proplems between a wife and her husband , a mother and her sons , they steal , torture the children , I'm not talking about all of them , I'm talking about some but unfortunatly this " some " is the majority of them here in Saudi Arabia .
That's why I said before , what they did is a " reaction " , If you wanna judge then see who started harming at first .
I'm sure when they come back to their countries they won't dare to say " we did them sorcery works then they were angry " or " we stole " , they won't dare , they will say instead " they torture us and blah blah , they can lie as whateva they want since the second side is not in there ..
About this Sri Lankan maid , I'm sorry for her , if it was really true , How could she travell and pass the airport without knowing about her case ?? sorry but it's imossible , the scanners should've discovered the nails , also How could she walk with that pain ?? if it was really a pain .

This is exactly what's in my mind

How cud this woman bear all this pain when inserted so many nails into her body ?

How did she escape from the SCANNER of saudi airport which shows all the particles inside ...? but this scanner didnt show her nails in the body .. WHY ??
How cud she walk without any pain in the airport and till she comes home from the airport ?? if we get even a small splinter under our foot we will NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK......

Let's wait what the SA police will say , this westren media waits any thing against SA , you as Muslims understand it against SA but the west will understand it it's ISLAM not SA .

If they want to give her her rights let them first give Kamilia her freedom !
The media is too kind to focus on a Muslim woman right !

It it was really true , I'm as a Saudi I say sorry and I do apologize , if it was not , may Allah forgive her lies .

Peace be onto you .

auss20

:astag:

:SMILY309: this is why i use to hate arabs as i am a non arab. I was born in ethiopia and so most of the ladies in my country would go there to work as maids and when they come home.....the stories are gruesome.. I used to cry on the inside... I think i even prayed to allah to destroy the arabs. *sigh* maybe that was why i strayed away from the righteous path.
I started getting into islam a few months ago and read a lot of quran and it says not to hate muslim bros and sis. I think Im kind of forgiving them. i love them for the sake of allah but thats as far as it goes.

They are barbaric!!

May allah forgive me.

:salam2: brother Abu talib,

Do you remember? your name is historical arbic name as well as our prophet Muhammad Salallahu Alihiwasalam also one of arabic national, so never use such a word against arabic. but i could understand your feeling... read sister asja comment.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brothers and Sisters,

I admit that we don't know the other side of the story, perhaps it was a Lie.

If it was not a lie, the torture cannot be explained away as a "reaction". Whatever might have been her "Action" (Except she having hit 24 nails in the body of her employer ).

What "action" could be worse than being caught red-handed on the battlefield fighting against the Muslims?

But, even those Kuffaar after being taken as Prisoners of War, were treated kindly. Many of them accepted Islaam due to the kindness.

We have many such examples throughout our History.

After all don't we pride ourselves on being the Ummah of the Prophet :saw:, whom Allah described

وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلَىٰ خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ

And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character.

Lets ponder over some of the points of his last sermon, stop debating and focus on Quran. Ramadan Kareem!

Treatment of the Slaves

And your slaves! See that you feed them with such food as you eat yourselves; and clothe them with the clothes that you yourselves wear. And if they commit a fault that you are not inclined to forgive, then part with them for they are the servants of Allah and are not to be chastised.

Racism

O people! Verily your Lord is one and your father is one. All of you belong to one ancestry of Adam and Adam was created out of clay. There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab and for a non-Arab over an Arab; or for white over the black or for the black over the white except in piety. ‘Verily the noblest among you is he who is the most pious’.

Islamic Brotherhood

O people! Listen to my words and understand them. You must know that a Muslim is the brother of Muslim and they form one brotherhood. Nothing of his brother is lawful for a Muslim except what he himself allows willingly. So you should not oppress one another. O Allah! Have I not conveyed the message?

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.