Stop Being Cheap! Allah Swt Promises You 10x Back On Your Investment For His Sake.

Islam!!yay

I’m starting to realize every time I try to give some money for the masjid or charity shatan comes sideways at me and is like “chill your going to be broke saad”. Then I say to shatan “chill, fall back” I trust Allah swt.

Especially on Fridays when I’m about to run out the house to catch my ride to Jumu’ah, I put on my halal alcohol free oils and take whatever I can out of my wallet before I get those Haraam whispers from Shatan. Even if it’s a little bit of money, you should give it. Allah swt knows your intention and how much you can give realistically, don’t worry you will start seeing the cashflow like fidel castro come insh’Allah.

I know this is common with you guys also, shatan makes alot of us think that if we drop money in the donation box for the sake of Allah swt we won’t be financially secure. This however is not the case, because Allah (swt) promises us 10x back. Yup that’s right, so if your a believer and your not cheap you should start investing now! Forget the stock market, just playing you can invest in shariah compliant company’s.

So yea, your not being a real Muslim if your cheap, because Allah swt says in the Qur’an “And those, who, when they spend, are neither extravagant nor stingy, but hold a medium (way) between those (extremes).”

insh’Allah the next time the donation box comes around, drop the halal guap (money) like it’s hot! Oh and keep your intentions clean like zum zum water, don’t show off otherwise there is no point.

I end with a beautiful hadith by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace by upon him) in which he said “Never will charity diminish wealth, rather it increases it”and in another narration the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Charity extinguishes sins as water extinguishes fire.”

What are you waiting for? Go donate!

http://www.chillyoislamyo.com/stop-...you-10x-back-on-your-investment-for-his-sake/

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

aaaww akhi, JazakaAllah khairan for the REMINDER!!!! it's really nice especially in this HARD times when alot of us are thinking about ***the STOCK market***.....BUT you have reminded us about the importance of charity:D
may Allah bless you and all the Muslims! ameeen

Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaaaayssss:D

Islam!!yay

Assalamu Alaikum:D

aaaww akhi, JazakaAllah khairan for the REMINDER!!!! it's really nice especially in this HARD times when alot of us are thinking about ***the STOCK market***.....BUT you have reminded us about the importance of charity:D
may Allah bless you and all the Muslims! ameeen

Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaaaayssss:D

I'm glad to help :) haha ( just so you know this thread wasnt my work )

I got it from here http://www.chillyoislamyo.com/stop-...you-10x-back-on-your-investment-for-his-sake/

assyuara

Assalamualaikum

Aha, i agree with sis amatuAllah.. a great reminder to stop being afraid that we wont have left in our pockets once we have given a donation.

If we believe a boss's promise to give us a 3 mth or 6 mth bonus at the end of the year..why dont we take Allah's promise seriously to give us many many times that of what we have donated..in fact we should 'rush' or eager to grab this chance since we are still here..this is a reminder for me too since im a normal servant of Allah with weaknesses. :)

Thanks again ya for sharing!
Wasalaam
Aisyah :blackhijab: