STOP CHANGING ISLAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
salam alaykum sis you should care...how can u not music is a major sin...on topic or off topic we are allowed to give you our sincere advice. so plz take it and dont feel that it is useless because on the day of judgement youll regret when it is too late to regret. any hoo may allah make you stronger to wear the hijab and to abandon music for his sake inshallah. wasalam

see to some its a major sin, to others as long as it has no sexual content its halal...
so i honestly dont know...
bas 4 now... please stay on the topic..

Yallah God Bless
MissIraq93

funk999

see to some its a major sin, to others as long as it has no sexual content its halal...

thats a very valid and important point made, some muslims are on various opinions. and thats their own right.

But as far as Islam is concerned music has been forbidden, in whatever shape and sizes, its clear if you read up on the sunnah of the Prophet. So i spose those who say its halal are not followers of the Sunnah which is another major sin. We also know that we should refrain where mattes are doubtful.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i wouldn't say that all muslims attempt to change islam for their own benefit. i can say this because there are many that really implement quran and sunnah into their lives. inshallah, i will be able to say the same for myself, because i do in fact stumble at times.

the people that do in fact try to change islam, change it to make things more convenient for them. they try to make the haram permissible. almost everything that people really find to be pleasurable happens to be haram in nature. people that aren't caught up in fitnah never seek to change islam because they are content with the commands of ALLAH SWT. that's the real issue those who will obey and those who will disobey. islam demands submission something that many of us haven't or aren't willing to do.
:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.