Studying in Umm Al Qura University, Makkah

cafu26

Assalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters....

Nice to meet you, all the brothers and sisters in this forum. and I am looking forward for a great brotherhood in this forum.

By the way, my name is Shafeeu Abdullah. From Maldives. Age 23 years. Currently studying in Umm Al Qura University in Makkah.

Jazaakallah Khairan...

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum dear brother,
Welcome to this Forum akhi, and i hope that you will find your stay here beneficial for you. I pray that Allah makes the path to seeking knowledge easy for you, masha'Allah you are studying in a wonderful university, may Allah open the doors to knowledge for you. Please make dua for me, and all of us, so that we can seek knowledge and also act upon it. I look forward to your contributions my dear brother.
BarakAllah feek.
Wassalaam

habib786

walaikum salaam brother..
welcome to TTI forum .. have a pleasant stay in here .. hope to see you around all the time ....

jazakallahu khairan

A Kashmiri

Welcome here dear brother.....

It is great that you are studying in Ummul Qura in Makkah, i hope inshallah you will be a great islamic scholar one day.

:shake:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: welcome to tti!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D hope you have a great great great time here!!
your sister in islam!........:hijabi:

cafu26

Asalaamu Alaykum dear brother,
Welcome to this Forum akhi, and i hope that you will find your stay here beneficial for you. I pray that Allah makes the path to seeking knowledge easy for you, masha'Allah you are studying in a wonderful university, may Allah open the doors to knowledge for you. Please make dua for me, and all of us, so that we can seek knowledge and also act upon it. I look forward to your contributions my dear brother.
BarakAllah feek.
Wassalaam

:salam2: bro Nazir....

Thankyou very much bro for ur prayers and the warm welcome...
Insha Allah bro... My prayers are with u guys... May Allah bless u and other members of this forum beneficial knowledge that will lead us to Jannah....

JAZAAKALLAH KHAIRAN AKHI NAZIR
:wasalam:

cafu26

walaikum salaam brother..
welcome to TTI forum .. have a pleasant stay in here .. hope to see you around all the time ....

jazakallahu khairan

:salam2: BRO HABIB....

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR UR MSG AND WELCOMES....

JAZAAKALLAH KHAIRAN:wasalam:

Salam 'alaykum, brother shafeeu Abdullah, I am a current student of Alevels and inshaALlah after my completion I will be applying to Ummul Qura, so I needed an information. I know Ummul Qura accepts a minimum grade of B but if a student completes Alevels with two subjects and a B or inshaAllah A grade is it acceptable. I know a brother studying in Madinah University who gave two subjects exam in Alevels and then biidhnillah got accepted. Also can you let me know if there is any other course the uni accepts other than Alevels if they don't accept 2 subjects?

BarakAllahu feek
Wassalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2: akha

Welcome to this great family. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Kihine haalu ahuvaalu? Alhamdhulillah mihaaru mikolhuga kanthatha madumadun rangalhuvaan fashaifi.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

mudaser

Applying to university

salam alaykum

please if someone could provide information about the arabic language course. i want to start studying in 2009 so what should i do?

pharreX19

a.salam alykum brothers n sisters
nyc to meet u ol
by da way shafeeu abdulla i want ur help in several ways.. im aslo from maldivs..

pharreX19

pls can anyone provide info. about studyn n applyin ummu al Qura university and deadline...plx plx plx
n masha ALLAH inn adam ur evn a maldivian dhw
nyc to meet u brothrz n sistrz
n thnx ol
may ALLAH bles u