Stupid Sarkozy speaks out against burka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safiyah_

yes indeed people are really starting to hate Islaam in Europe. Here in Belgium, muslim children aren't even allowed to come outside anymore in the evening and they are trying to get them in private shools. :S
This is all because they don't know Islaam. I see it with my parents they think the same way, but they have never met a muslim.
I really hope that one day this will change !!

island muslim

What about the veil? Muslim men used to wear that, Muhammed used to wear one. Perhaps it's was more of a culteral thing back then mind you.

Where did you get that our prophet Peace be upon him wore a viel????
Where is the evidence????

Seem's like you spew a lot of nonsense. I am judging from the posts you make about our religion without evidence.

Also I want all brothers and sisters to know that vegangoth is someone who worships satan. So be careful when dealing with the minions of satan the arrogant one.

vegangoth

Banned
Where did you get that our prophet Peace be upon him wore a viel????
Where is the evidence????

Okay here is some evidence,(I quote from a univeristy text book)" a anthrapologist by the name of " Fadwa El Guindi" makes the point that "A crucial, negelected and overlooked fact about veiling is the clear evidence that men in Arab society veil" and that "The phrophet Muhammed himself face-veiled on certain occasions" That was from the book " veil: modesty, privacy and resistance"

Seem's like you spew a lot of nonsense. I am judging from the posts you make about our religion without evidence.

Seems like you are sounding a bit angry

Also I want all brothers and sisters to know that vegangoth is someone who worships satan. So be careful when dealing with the minions of satan the arrogant one.

You're a bit late on this one, that's not ever been a secret infact there was even a whole thread about my reliogious beleifs. Where everyone that took part were intrested and not unkind, even when some of my beliefs were a bit hard to follow as I don't think I did a great job of explaining sometimes lol.. Religous tolernace goes as long way.Sure many want me to come to Islam not because I'm a Satanist but because I'm not a Muslim and that's fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.