SUBHANALLAH

nasiruyola

SUBHANALLAH! What a family is TTI. When you are happy, the bros and sisters on this website make you happier.when you are sad, they input into you and determination aswell as the FEAR OF THE OPT-FORGIVING CREATOR OF HAVEN AND EARTH. MAY ALLAH BE WITH TTI AND HELP US SPREAD THIS UNIQUELY BEUTIFUL DIVINE MESSAGE.AMEEN. I love you all for the sake of ALLAH.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum mashallah may allah reward those who created the website to help their brothers and sisters :ma: ameen

wa alaykumu salam :hearts::hearts:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

ALLAHU AKBAR. This is a way we can gain thawab after we die also. MashaALLAH. May ALLAH (swt) grant Jannathul Firdaus to the owner of this site (brother Mabsoot), moderators, members and visitors. amiin.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

nasiruyola

Jazakallahu Khair!!!! sister.

salam. Sorry m a brother anyway is my fault eventhough have been with TTI since 2006,have been busy in the university and then work.....so have logged in relatively infrequently.anyway, many thanks for your reply

khansahil

asalamalikum

indeed Allah(swt) reward masoot for his great work n inshallah this site will grow n we all love each other for the sake of Allah(swt) :)