Asja

Pearl of Islaam
2gwhok0.jpg

2yo4o4o.jpg

9bfxp4.jpg

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah khairen my beloved sisters for seeing and liking it for the sake of Allah.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you. Allahume Ameen

:wasalam:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
as-salam 'alaikum

Jazakum Allahu khair for sharing the pics
subhan Allah the second one is so beautiful, wa-llahi, I feel like....i can't explain.

I was listening to a lecture, although I've listened it many times, it is by sheikh sulaiman mullah , depression vs containment, a lot to ponder

barakAllahu feekum sister

may Allah subhanahu wa ta'la help us to attain the peace and tranquility with our spouses. and may He help us to help each other for the sake of Allah and to follow the deen.

wa 'alakum salam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Wa allaicumu saalam

Jazzak Allah khair respected brother for your answer and your duas. May Allah accept them from you and all of us. Ameen ya Rabby

MashAllah I am glade that you like these photos and its message.

May Allah bless you

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

During childhood its mother and to her we propel what is joyful in our heart and what saddens us. Later part of life its our partner that we are more close to and relax sharing the joys and worries.

But our Mums will continue to occupy the same place in heart irrespective of time,place and circumstances.

Western world should ponder upon this verse.

Regards.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

So sweet Subhanallah.....

Just words cant explain what I feel.....

May Allah Azzawajal bless us with Islamic spouses who can walk with us in the garden of Islam and spread fragrance of Islam to the world Insha Allah !!!

With many more special Duas....
Thank You Asja for sharing this with us

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Alaikum:

During childhood its mother and to her we propel what is joyful in our heart and what saddens us. Later part of life its our partner that we are more close to and relax sharing the joys and worries.

But our Mums will continue to occupy the same place in heart irrespective of time,place and circumstances.

Western world should ponder upon this verse.

Regards.

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for your beautiful remainder that we should never forget,and its importnace for our Islamic society.

Alhadmdulilah, man who loves his mother, he is also good and caring husband to his wife too.

So sweet Subhanallah.....

Just words cant explain what I feel.....

May Allah Azzawajal bless us with Islamic spouses who can walk with us in the garden of Islam and spread fragrance of Islam to the world Insha Allah !!!

With many more special Duas....
Thank You Asja for sharing this with us

Ameen dear sister for your kind duas. May Allah reward us all with pious and good Islamic spouses on this and Onother World. Allahume ameen

Umar raddiAllahu anhu said: Women are raising half of society in her lap,and themselves are other half of society". :hijabi:

May Allah bless you dear brother and sister for your answers.