Suffering from depression and lonliness

Ayse-chan

Ever since I moved to my original country and left my best friends behind everything just felt horrible. I started a new life, with new people , and a new language.
In school I'm so lonely I absolutely have noone
The girls look down on me, stare at me in disgust and some hate me for what reason I really to not know.
It's been 3 months, and I've tried do hard to gain friends but in the end they reject me and ignore
I'm was so sick of the same ending after every try so I quit and was like I'm not wastng my time
And still noone likes me
Four ppl have already used me
I sometimes hangout with my sis but she yelled at me saying that I always follow her and should get some friends, her cousin is her best friend
I tried talking to my parents but they said they don't care about my life, and everytime I try talking to them they ignore and walk away
My cousins don't like me, nor my family
I tried to talk to my best friends but it's hard for me to explain it to them since they never experienced anything like this. They keep saying things will get better, but I just want to go home.
I feel so lonely lost and confused
Later I just stopped talking to everyone
I don't smile anymore, or talk
And noone cares
It's such a great pain
But I pray five times a day Always at the exact time , I make dua, read Quran, remember Allah , and always think about my faith
I always learn new stuff about islam
But I still feel lonely
Noone absolutely NOONE talks to me
It's hard keeping your emotions in
I'm tired of my life but I won't commit suicide
It's haram and I know it
But I just wish people can understand me and take the time to ease my emotions not just blurt out 'things will get better'
I want to go back home and be happy while worshipping Allah
I want smile a real smile
And laugh a real laugh
I cry in my own hands and stare at the sky helplessly
I swear on my life that I cry every single day
I'm just so lonely, and I just wanted to get my emotions out
Please pray that I will go back home, for I just hate living like this.

hellbraker

hey i know exactly how u feel.i hav felt this over and over again.i know how it feels when u dont smile,when u r left to fend for urself,when you are named weird.but my friend,things are not what it seems.God is making you stronger.He is maybe testing you,who knows.cheerup my friend,this world is becoming bad day by day.but theres always some one you can trust.thats God himself.He is not blind.stay strong,and fight your wrong feelings.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum sister.

i was just like u.
im tired being depressed like that.
read quran, if u dont have anyone who want to talk to u, Allah is really talking to u through the quran.
may Allah give u a good and pious friend soon inshaallah, ameen.

a_stranger

:salam2:
Dear young sister: our life is a big teat, Allah sobhanahu is giving you an apportuinty to do something : in this time while you are lonly try to do something like memorizing Quran or hadith or reading some good books , In school use your time in study ....try to be the best ......be strong, and active ......I am sure things will change and you will have friends but be carefull to choose good ones.

arzafar

a few suggestions
1. there are so many sisters on tti. you can talk to them.
2. you can help your mother and get closer to her.
3. start teaching children at home. quran or even school home work

ProudToBeaMuslim

Sister, I'd like to help you out, and I feel that rather than using my words, based on my little knowledge, Allah's words will help you. I have attached an e-book titled "Dealing with Worries and stress" It is from an Islamic perspective, and Insha Allah will help you deal with your problem. I hope you are benefited.

Attachments

• stress.pdf
    274.5 KB · Views: 47

mayah

Sister,dont be sad..our bestfriend in this world is ALLAH..Wherever we are watever our situation,jus keep ALLAH in our heart..only ALLAH gives us a peace and HIS love is forever!

Nurain

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

No matter how different and unfamiliar, it is still the same Allaah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Sister, I am so sorry to hear this. My daughter is 15 and she is going through something similar to you and its been a hard , mashallah. If you want to talk, you can message me inshallah, will be happy to help inshallah.

May Allah make things easy for you dear sister.:tti_sister:

hana*

im am so sad to hear youre news, but dont worry sis, you have Allah, you dont need these people. as much as it may feel hard now, just concentrate on youre studies and inshAllah you will succeed. you are not alone in this situation, and im sure many have gone through the same situation in life. we are all put through a test one way or another, and this is youre test, so please stay strong. rememmber after hardship comes ease, and soon you will forget all these difficult days, trust me :)
sis what country do you currently reside in? maybe there are some here on tti in the same country. we are all youre friends here :shake:

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu Alaikum beloved sister

Subhanallah! I feel your pain ukhty- I also want to go back home. But you need to put your trust in Allah, for he is testing you and him alone will help you through it.
Friends come and go sis, and as long as you have the Qur'an as a companion you'll be fine. If you need a friend, i'm here and so are lots of sisiters on this forum.
Na'udhu Billah, don't even let a single thought about sucide enter your mind sis- the people you reached out to but ignored will regret it ine day, so don't let them make yu depressed. May Allah SWT Bless you and Always surround you with happiness.
And WELCOME to TTI sis.

Ayse-chan

Sister, I am so sorry to hear this. My daughter is 15 and she is going through something similar to you and its been a hard , mashallah. If you want to talk, you can message me inshallah, will be happy to help inshallah.

May Allah make things easy for you dear sister.:tti_sister:
Thank you so much my dear sister
I'm very blessed to have many Muslim sisters that understand
Inshallah you'll daughter and you will have a blessed life

Ayse-chan

im am so sad to hear youre news, but dont worry sis, you have Allah, you dont need these people. as much as it may feel hard now, just concentrate on youre studies and inshAllah you will succeed. you are not alone in this situation, and im sure many have gone through the same situation in life. we are all put through a test one way or another, and this is youre test, so please stay strong. rememmber after hardship comes ease, and soon you will forget all these difficult days, trust me :)
sis what country do you currently reside in? maybe there are some here on tti in the same country. we are all youre friends here :shake:
Thank you for your time sister
May Allah bless you
I'm from palestine

Ayse-chan

As-salamu Alaikum beloved sister

Subhanallah! I feel your pain ukhty- I also want to go back home. But you need to put your trust in Allah, for he is testing you and him alone will help you through it.
Friends come and go sis, and as long as you have the Qur'an as a companion you'll be fine. If you need a friend, i'm here and so are lots of sisiters on this forum.
Na'udhu Billah, don't even let a single thought about sucide enter your mind sis- the people you reached out to but ignored will regret it ine day, so don't let them make yu depressed. May Allah SWT Bless you and Always surround you with happiness.
And WELCOME to TTI sis.
Thank you sister
Your words bring me happiness
Yes Allah and the Quran will always cure your pain
Thank you for your time
May Allah bless you

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Oh sister, I feel just like you these days - completely among strangers, and no one to really talk to.

If you ever wish to, you can always talk to me through PM... about anything!:)