Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Just a little Poll.

tumblr_mtcruqXL5h1qdlh1io1_250.gif

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Not big on drinking tea, but when I do, I like sweetness, and so add honey instead of sugar. Sometimes I just add honey and cardamom to boiling water, it's quite nice, hot or cold. Other times, it's just boiling water. I never thought boiled water, hot, could taste so good. You get your water intake and you also get warm :)

Seeking Peace

Not big on drinking tea, but when I do, I like sweetness, and so add honey instead of sugar. Sometimes I just add honey and cardamom to boiling water, it's quite nice, hot or cold. Other times, it's just boiling water. I never thought boiled water, hot, could taste so good. You get your water intake and you also get warm :)
and it does wonders in winters...peaceful sleep...Subhaan Allah..

kiana

Chai with milk must require sugar, but my husband likes his black tea without sugar. Its a dilemma we always have

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:
It very much depends on the tea, or the coffee, and whether there is cake to go with it :teapot:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Salam,

I drink tea only if I'm ill lol and I don't add sugar. For my lovely coffee (I mean espresso) I add just a little sugar. Then for any other kind of coffee I don't add sugar... Too specific sorry :rolleyes:

fly on the wall

Salam everyone,
My tea usually contains 1 and a half spoon sugar i think..for me its somewhere between alot and just a little and it definetly contains milk... My mother says without milk its qahwa.. I dont know.. My brother makes coffee sometimes so i ask him to add sugar and milk too.. I dont like bitter..i dont know if i am suppose to mention all this here.. tti is a family so i think thats alright.. :) I am very talkitive and irritating sometimes and sometimes i dont think either.. il learn this one day In Sha Allah!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
All tea - no sugar.
All coffee - no sugar.

Mocha, latte - chocolate :D and sugar

Mint tea - 1x tsp sugar
Milky Tea with cardamoms and cinnamon - 1x tsp sugar

Seeking Peace

wooooops my mistake lolxxx
Sometimes I just add honey and cardamom to boiling water, it's quite nice, hot. Other times, it's just boiling water. I never thought boiled water, hot, could taste so good. You get your water intake and you also get warm :)

this part lolxxx...

fly on the wall

Tea with honey or sometimes arabic coffee with sugar.

bth_coffeelots.gif
(Not that <- much.)

You are a chef! wow! Masha Allah! Do you know how Kashmiri chae is made? My mother likes it very much.. i tried making it several times but its never upto the mark.. I hope i do well this time :) Can i just ask for more recipes too in the coming times In Sha Allah?

fly on the wall

All tea - no sugar.
All coffee - no sugar.

Mocha, latte - chocolate :D and sugar

Mint tea - 1x tsp sugar
Milky Tea with cardamoms and cinnamon - 1x tsp sugar
And i thought sister herb is an only chef here :surprise: people say my jokes are lame sometimes.. I apologize if its one of those :)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah!

Whoa!! Its only me who don't drink both tea and coffee in our tti family??o_O :rolleyes:

I even don't like the smell of the tea don't know kinda hatred towards it lol.........
so anyone here with the similar attitude?

Last edited:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
You are a chef! wow! Masha Allah! Do you know how Kashmiri chae is made? My mother likes it very much.. i tried making it several times but its never upto the mark.. I hope i do well this time :) Can i just ask for more recipes too in the coming times In Sha Allah?

Of course you can ask but that Kashmiri chae I have no idea what it is.

:(

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
و عليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
I even don't like the smell of the tea ...
Kashmiri chae
I drink enough tea to make up for an entire family of non tea-drinkers, and enough coffee to make up for another family

I thought Kashmiri chai might be when it is made with salt and butter - I tried it only one time, but it seems so terrible I want to try it again to be certain. Then I remember I saw it somewhere recently. I think it is sweet with a lot of milk, and some spices.