• Yes but just a little

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No never

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

lioness

Bismllah

Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh

Green tea with honey, and I drink for whole village,Insa'Allah.

TXMuslimah

Turk chai with small amount sugar.
My black tea at home with honey.
Coffee with small sugar.
It definitely matters if its being served with cake, cookies, or pastries!

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalam Alaikum.
I don't like sweet-stuff a lot (chocolates/ice-creams are an exception, though), so, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Even when I do, it ranges from half a teaspoon to one teaspoon. Not to mention I only have tea when I'm at my village, i.e. at Eids or during other vacations.
I'm not sure if you guys know what 'gurr' is, but it adds a wonderful flavor to tea, so does honey.
I know a girl back from my childhood who'd put five teaspoons of sugar into hers. Not even kiddin'. o_O

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Do you know how Kashmiri chae is made? My mother likes it very much..
I love kashmiri tea. Haven't had some in a long time though.
I know of a 'short cut' but I'm not sure if it'll work out fine, so maybe you can try your luck if you want.
You simply make green tea first, add a li'l soda, milk and saffron to it. Add almonds too if you want, but they're just an optional addition, and tell me if you get through after drinking it! :p

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
I'm not sure if you guys know what 'gurr' is, but it adds a wonderful flavor to tea, so does honey.
I know a girl back from my childhood who'd put five teaspoons of sugar into hers. Not even kiddin'. o_O

Gurh, gorha or jaggery, know it and love it. When I was younger, when tea was not my thing (still isn't, now it's just a 'we're all drinking, you may as well too' sorta thing), that would be the only reason I had tea. Honey and fresh mint leaves are great too. And five, I'm guilty of that. :rolleyes:

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Gurh, gorha or jaggery, know it and love it. When I was younger, when tea was not my thing (still isn't, now it's just a 'we're all drinking, you may as well too' sorta thing), that would be the only reason I had tea. Honey and fresh mint leaves are great too. And five, I'm guilty of that. :rolleyes:
'Jaggery' is the word I was looking for.
Tea tastes *so* good with it.

You are? :p Woopsie! :p

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
'Jaggery' is the word I was looking for.
Tea tastes *so* good with it.

You are? :p Woopsie! :p

My old self, back in the day, definitely guilty. Now I go for honey in any warm drink, be it tea or just boiled water. Here is my fresh mint tea, most recent cup, with honey :D

Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 8.44.10 PM.png

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua`alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

It's been a while.

Yes, I do add sugar to my daily morning tea although not very much since I have quite a tasteless tongue so I'm not so much into sweet drinks.

I've always preferred tea over coffee, probably because we're not as much into coffee as Westerners. Not much into Chinese tea either although it's good for one's health.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam:

My favourite type of tea would be black tea with a spoonful of sugar and a dash of lemon. I usually am not too fond of sweet stuff that much either, but I like my tea quite sweet. Not five definitely though...