Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih and where he learn from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joldas

Banned
Assalamu galaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

First look at this hadith:

Hadith of the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him and his Family:

"Lataftahanna al-Qustantiniyya wa lani`ma al-amiru amiruha wa lani`ma
al-jayshu dhalika al-jaysh."

"Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her
leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!"

Narrated from Bishr al-Khath`ami or al-Ghanawi by:

Ahmad, al-Musnad 14:331 #18859 [sahih chain according to Hamza al-Zayn]
al-Hakim, al-Mustadrak 4:421-422 [sahih according to him and al-Dhahabi
concurred]
al-Tabarani, al-Mu`jam al-Kabir 2:38 #1216 [sahih chain according to
al-Haythami 6:218-219]
al-Bukhari, al-Tarikh al-Kabir 2:81 and al-Saghir 1:306
Ibn `Abd al-Barr, al-Isti`ab 8:170 [hasan chain according to him]
al-Suyuti, al-Jami` al-Saghir [sahih according to him]

The authentic hadith about the conquest of Constantinople is usually interpreted to refer to the conquest that already took place at the hand of Muhammad (Mehmed) Fatih -- may Allah be well-pleased with him. However, in the light of the Qur'an and other hadiths this narration has also received another interpretation which places its occurrence in the future.

this show that Muhammed s.w.w.s praised Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih and his army, and from this we know Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih`s path is right and the ahli sunna wa jamaga.

and my question what is Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih`s madhab, and where he learned Islam, from which scholar? and what is his aqeehah, who`s aqeedah he took and follow, which scholar?

i want to know those questions answer, i am always thinking those questions in my head, is there anyone to answer my questions.

Jazaka Allah hayir.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
Shaykh Aaq Shamsd-Deen, one of the scholars who supervised the upbringing and education of Muhammad Al-Faatih, managed to inculcate in his heart the spirit of Jihaad and the desire to be a person with high ambition.

The Shaykh also told Muhammad Al-Faatih, may Allaah have mercy on him, that he may be the one referred to in the Prophetic narration mentioned above. All this shaped the character of Muhammad Al-Faatih. He was devoted to Jihaad, highly ambitious, widely cultured, and had deep knowledge of the skills of war and combat.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70486

Gernada1492

A Muslim
very interesting thread.. u need to research more about him instead of asking questions here.. no one knows about him. Many of us might not know his name even

arzafar

i think you are here to create trouble. this usually happens in important islamic days because there is high traffic.

so plz tell us directly what do you want?

joldas

Banned
i think you are here to create trouble. this usually happens in important islamic days because there is high traffic.

so plz tell us directly what do you want?

:salam2:

Ramzan mubarak.

my brother in deen Islam. do not look at me with oversensitive eye. i am a simple muslim his head fulled with a mass of questions and opinions..and want to share, and want to got the answer....

we are Muslim, we no need to have such hostile pikir(words) to each other, there is no need oversensitivity, so we are muslms...

i did came here what i asked the questions above, you can see it, and add the real comment, not the emotional comment or hesitating comments..

so we are muslims..

arzafar

:salam2:

Ramzan mubarak.

my brother in deen Islam. do not look at me with oversensitive eye. i am a simple muslim his head fulled with a mass of questions and opinions..and want to share, and want to got the answer....

we are Muslim, we no need to have such hostile pikir(words) to each other, there is no need oversensitivity, so we are muslms...

i did came here what i asked the questions above, you can see it, and add the real comment, not the emotional comment or hesitating comments..

so we are muslims..

im sorry brother but you're very frustrating. first you provoke then you retreat.

kindly take some time to read the topic in the following link. all articles give evidence from saheed hadith and quran.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Status
Not open for further replies.