Sunnah salah before dhur, asr and isha

-Marwan-

assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I have one question and this is regarding the 4 rakat sunnah salah before the dhur, asr and isha, do you have to pray the salah in its full set as in praying it like a dhur and isha or do you pray the sunnah salah in 2 sets as in 2 rakat then another 2 rakat

jazakallah khairan

Idris16

Salat al-Duha (forenoon) prayer is two rak'ah, and if you want to pray that Salat again, then 2+2+2 etc...

When I pray the four rak'ah sunnah muakkadah of Salat ad-Dhuhr (Zuhr) I pray 2+2 (in order to make it to 4) or you can pray it with four rak'ah DIRECTLY. I dont pray sunnah prayers before Asr only tahiyyat al-Masjid. As for Maghrib, I pray two rak'ah AFTER the prayer and not before the maghrib prayer.

Abu-Talha

Brother in Deen
assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I have one question and this is regarding the 4 rakat sunnah salah before the dhur, asr and isha, do you have to pray the salah in its full set as in praying it like a dhur and isha or do you pray the sunnah salah in 2 sets as in 2 rakat then another 2 rakat

jazakallah khairan

sunah prayer generaly are prayed 2 raqah, then give selam, then start two, but in one hadith it is mention that it is olos ok to pray together 4 raqah-but with one tashahud, it is becasue to not be the same as dhuhr, and asr and isha, thos have two tashahud (when you sit down), so if you desire to pray 4 together-then pray with one tashahud at the end

as for sunah prayer befor isha, there is no sahih-true hadith that says there is sunah prayer befor isha, as for befor asr there is one hadith, but most strong sunah prayer are, two sunah before fajr, 4 before dhuhr and 2 after dhuhr, 2 after magrib and two after isha fard