Suprised that...

Waseem203

Young Muslim
My high school, in Toronto, Ontario, that is Christian dominated, hosts Salat al Jumuah every Friday at 1:30, with an imam that they pay for, that gives the sermon for about half an hour.
Heh, just thought i'd write about that since it kind of shocked me.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The wonders of Allah subhana talla. The Truth is like honey. Once we taste it we can not stop going near it.

azity

Asselmu alikum
subahn Allah it is the same thing in high school I know in Calgary Canada too.
In my school though we just have a preying room for duhur preying (we leave Fridays early) when we asked for space for praying they responded in positive manner and they provided for us right away. It was a good way to make dawa too because from all those 2,000 students only the Muslim teens were concern about their religion. InshaAllah we are trying to start a Muslim club in our school to make unity among us and to have halqas and other activities, also to make dawa to the nun Muslims students. The Muslim youth needs to stand up and defend our religion.
I just want to mention that we should take our praying time seriously and perform it on time no matter where we are inshAllah. It doesn’t matter if it is school or work. Once they know you’re dead serious about your religion they don’t only respect your deen but also you.

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: subhanallah this is just a proof of the words of Allah " Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse. (8) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of Truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse. (9) in Surah Al Saf :ma::ma:

warda A

Sister
My high school, in Toronto, Ontario, that is Christian dominated, hosts Salat al Jumuah every Friday at 1:30, with an imam that they pay for, that gives the sermon for about half an hour.
Heh, just thought i'd write about that since it kind of shocked me.

:salam2:
:ma:
You were shocked because of alot of negative coverage on muslims
but you should use this opportunity wisely, inshalla we will see more like minded people
when people see the turth clearly they will not be able to deny it

Storm

SiStEr
I think it was very nice to them to consider our Islamic values and give importance to them.