Video Swedish Lady Converted To Islam

Ameeer

[yt]yPwGEmnduJk[/yt]

Keith from Sweden embraced Islam after discussion with other swedish muslims while they were in Bus.
She was always thinking about religions and she read alot about Christianity and Buddhism, but she found the Truth in Islam.
She is planing now to study more deeply in Islam and get a better relationship with muslim world.
She wore an islamic headscarf after converting to Islam, but she encountered some difficulties and problems from the Society.
She get her information about Islam and contact with muslims through islamic websites in internet.

daud

goodly tree
i feel sorry for those who cant undertand swedish. but the text under the video Summaries every thing

qalvin salem

Belief in Allah

To our sisters in sweden who embraced Islam:
In our faith, differences in language hinders not our understanding. as long as we recite the same Kalima(Lailaha ilallah, Muhammad Rasulullah). As i have watched the video, I was touched by the confession of our sister although I really dont understand her dialect. For what I saw is the sign of Islam. May Allah strengthen your faith and guides you always.

Abdulhalim

Sister in Sweden

May Allah strengthen your faith and may you continue on reading about Islam. Knowledge about Islam is something very important for each and every Muslim in the World. May Allah reward those people who have translated the Holy Qur'an into different languages. Our sister in Sweden who have converted to Islam is one of the fruits of your hard work. Certainly, Allah will reward you for that...

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

It feels good that one of our countrymen (women) can be part of the most beautiful thing, the right path to Jennah.

We should work on spreading Islam in this small country, they have no idea what Islam is.

Your Brother

Alban

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
[yt]yPwGEmnduJk[/yt]

Keith from Sweden embraced Islam after discussion with other swedish muslims while they were in Bus.
She was always thinking about religions and she read alot about Christianity and Buddhism, but she found the Truth in Islam.
She is planing now to study more deeply in Islam and get a better relationship with muslim world.
She wore an islamic headscarf after converting to Islam, but she encountered some difficulties and problems from the Society.
She get her information about Islam and contact with muslims through islamic websites in internet.

Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!
Here we go with the translation of the video:
She met with her friend Pari in the bus, and they had a conversation about religion.
And Kate told her friend; "I don't consider myself Christian but I'm interested in reading lots about Islam."
Pari answered; "Mashallah, you are just like a Muslim without converting because you live as one."
Kate said, "She invited me to her house where I did the shahaada to convert to Islam. I previously thought that one can only do so in a mosque, but that wasn't the case."
The Narrator: There are more than a few ways to discover a religion, and this must be one of the rare cases. Her interest in religions was vast, and she had a spiritual search. Kate read about Buddhism and Christian sects, but wasn't satisfied until she discovered Islam.
Kate said " Simply, I found peace!

The narrator said: What's the next step?
"I aim to increase my knowledge in Islam. I feel hope." she said.

The narrator: She grew up in a christian family so she had to deal with her prejudice of Islam before she could deal with others'. Kate tried to wear hijab close after she had converted, and she no longer felt welcomed.

Kate said: I faced discrimination and ugly looks, which was a very awkward feeling. I'm usually the one who gets lots of help, when I ask for it. For example when I sat on the train; I asked the train conductor for the time. And he turned around to look who was asking and he replied;"I'm too busy." Then he walked away, which was something that never had happened before.

The narrator: Kate has been fasting for three weeks now, and she only breaks the fast during her menses. She's satisfied with the fasting during Ramadan, but she feels lonely. She's hope of finding other converts, because her life is a struggle from loneliness. She finds information about Islam on the net, and she also tries to learn arabic at a site.

Kate finnishes with" I take babysteps, I take it step by step with learning about Islam. Inshallah, I hope that I'll get more brothers and sisters in the future."

burraq

Allah Blassing u ............

:salam2:
Allah give u more more happinessa and smile inshallah
Barak Allah Fee

Best Regards
Muhammad

Ameeer

Jazaaka Allaahu Khayran, brother B-R-R, for the translation.

I put your translation in the info-section of this video.

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatulah!

Thank you for adding the video brother:)
And I'm glad I could be of any help.

May Allah keep us healthy and bless us with Paradise,Amin.

said10

asalam

asalamu calaycum
i am from sweden my self i want to know, if there is any chance to know how to get to know who this sister who reverted masha allah.

yasa allah qayr

hqudrat

:salam2:
JazakAllah khyran brother for the translations
May Allah be with the sister and find her a good companion ameen
:wasalam:

:tti_sister::tti_sister:

mohsan.niaz

request for the source of the video

Assalam o alikom,

Can any one tell me the source of this video? I mean which swedish tv channel has broadcasted this video..??
I live in Sweden and i want to contact the this lady...
Kindly help if some one has any information...

Regards
Mohsan Niaz