Sweet adaab

ShyHijabi

Salaam my brothers and sisters,

Recently I have been dismayed to read threads spiral into insults and tempers, it has gotten to the point that I no longer come here as much due to the negativity. I have been disgusted to read words such as "retard, stupid, idiot, etc.," when Muslim brothers and sisters are addressing each other. :astag:

Please my dear family, think of the behavior and comportment of our dear Rasool (peace and blessings be upon him) while you are speaking to the other members of our sunnah. Can you imagine the sahaba addressing each other this way if they disagreed? It's preposterous to imagine that, isn't it?

Even when we have a troll come on this board and hurle insults towards our religion and prophets we should remember to hold our tongue and fingers. The best way to respond would be silence and flag the offending post so the person can be banned and the post removed. Any other response would feed the troll's perverse desire to cause fitnah.

I know age does not mean wisdom but there are some very young members on this board who should remember they still have a LOT of learning to do. There are also older members on this board that should remember their responsibility towards our youngers members and show kindness and patience when responding. My dear family, we could truly be magnificent if we simply learn to sublimate our egos for the sake of Allah.

I love you all for the sake of Allah, and pray you each go to Jennah.

Wasalaam

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
:salam2: dear Sister,

It`s been a long time since I logged on to TTI, too (but for other reasons).

It`s nice to know that Sisters like you are still around to advise. I wonder if Sister mirajmom is still around, too.

May Allah reward you Sister!

:salam2:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I am of the guilty!!!..

I have had moments of rage (for the wrong reasons) and sour adaab around TTI..and I wish I can erase them out of existence..but all I can do is ask Allah (swt) to forgive me for them!..and try my very best not to fall into that trap again..

Jazaki Allah al-firdaws for the reminder sister!

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu saalam

It has hurt me a loot behaviour and words of some brother and sisters dedicated to each other,:(:(and it is making me feel so dissapointed to see what is happening with our Ummah today.I have also seen so many bad words on TTI which is really dissapointing,and we should all ask the Forginess of Allah.

Islaam is teaching us kindness and mercy especial towerd our brothers and sisters in Islaam.

It is unbelivable to see that one Muslim sais to his own brother "You are retard,you are ignorant,etc",or to his sister in Islaam "You are kaiffir becasue you are asking question,you are crazy". :astag:

Or for example it is unbelivable that some members even registring with diffrent user names only to insolt his own sister/brother in Islaam.:astag:

This has nothing to do with anger in certain moments,it has to do with Islamic manner,culture,home upbringing and soul of these persones.

Wa la hawla wa la kuwte ilabillah.

May Allah guide us all and forgive us.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I am of the guilty!!!..

I have had moments of rage (for the wrong reasons) and sour adaab around TTI..and I wish I can erase them out of existence..but all I can do is ask Allah (swt) to forgive me for them!..and try my very best not to fall into that trap again..

Ameen sister.

May Allah guide you and forgive you.

May Allah guide us all.:tti_sister:

D.Ahmed

Believer
Salaam my brothers and sisters,

Recently I have been dismayed to read threads spiral into insults and tempers, it has gotten to the point that I no longer come here as much due to the negativity. I have been disgusted to read words such as "retard, stupid, idiot, etc.," when Muslim brothers and sisters are addressing each other. :astag:

Please my dear family, think of the behaviour and comportment of our dear Rasool (peace and blessings be upon him) while you are speaking to the other members of our sunnah. Can you imagine the sahaba addressing each other this way if they disagreed? It's preposterous to imagine that, isn't it?

Even when we have a troll come on this board and hurle insults towards our religion and prophets we should remember to hold our tongue and fingers. The best way to respond would be silence and flag the offending post so the person can be banned and the post removed. Any other response would feed the troll's perverse desire to cause fitnah.

I know age does not mean wisdom but there are some very young members on this board who should remember they still have a LOT of learning to do. There are also older members on this board that should remember their responsibility towards our youngers members and show kindness and patience when responding. My dear family, we could truly be magnificent if we simply learn to sublimate our egos for the sake of Allah.

I love you all for the sake of Allah, and pray you each go to Jennah.

Wasalaam

Salaam Sister Sarah

You are one of the wisest I know on this forum, Perhaps You should become a moderator to this forum Among the other Mods and step in when you see brothers and sisters arguing over the Deen because You have my vote any day.

ShyHijabi

Salaam Sister Sarah

You are one of the wisest I know on this forum, Perhaps You should become a moderator to this forum Among the other Mods and step in when you see brothers and sisters arguing over the Deen because You have my vote any day.

Salaam brother,

That is very kind but my schooling often times makes me unavailable for prolonged periods. I have found when I flag an offensive post that it is removed fairly quickly. I don't envy the often thankless job the moderators have, so many feel justified in criticising volunteers instead of trying to taking their own advice.

This board has been invaluable in my journey as a convert to Islam. I don't want to see it go to ruins because of passion, emotionalism, politics and ego. We all need to check our pride at the door, I am no exception to this rule.

Wasalaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JazakaAllah khairan dear sister:)

I am of guilty too and I am glad I have a sister who is here to REMIND me of my shortcomings! may Allah forgive us all,ameeen
I know age does not mean wisdom but there are some very young members on this board who should remember they still have a LOT of learning to do.
SubahanaAllah! surely you have spoken the TRUTH! may Allah increase our knowledge, forgive us, and protect us from bringing FITNA to this GREAT community. Ameeen,
Sister, I too LOVE you for Allah's sake, and I sencerely THANK you for this reminder! may Allah give a GREAT ajar for this.ameeen
Allah hafiz now and always:D
PS> brothers and sisters, lets take this advice and watch how we address each other inshaAllah:D

revert2007

Love Fishing
i told tti that i am leaving but i was actually keeping the track of the post and threads and i also help some of the members by pm them.and i myself read some post whereby some of the brothers were arguing or debating whatever u call it in a very harsh way.i would suggest that if the two of u wanna argue about something in a very bad way,than just PM each other.i guess the whole world doesnt need to know about the fight.we are here to exchange our knowledge and help each other.we debate in a proper way and we are not here to prove who is right and who is wrong.The Perfectionist is only ALLAH s.w.t.all of us are here to learn nothing but LEARN .....

OsMaN_93

Here to help
I am of the guilty!!!..

+1

:salam2:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: dear sister,
JazzakAllahu khair for an important reminder.

The Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should say something good or else be quiet”
(Sahih Bukhari)