SWINE FLU-UPDATED EVERY 4 MINITUES

revert2007

Love Fishing
Asaalamulikum to all my dear sisters and brothers.This website will show you the data of deaaths and infected people according to countries from all over the world.This data will be updated every 4minutes.
My advice to all of u is ,plz check the country's infection and death rate before u travel.May Allah protect all of us from this disaster and allow us to worship Him more and give more time to us to repent.Ameen.This is the final 10days of Ramadan.PLz all of us make dua during the night prayer,that all muslims are free from this disaster.

revert2007

Love Fishing
plz make dua for my husband because he needs to go to Malaysia for his vaiva this october.
In malaysia the swine flu rate is 7066 cases 75death(total population is 27million)..this is kinda serious

Please make dua for him

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom

Brothers and Sisters, we dont need to be panicking, do what our prophet peace up on him said follow the Quran and if it still hit you then its a test from Allah s.w.t, in addition our prophet peace be up on him told us about the Wadoo which the health orginization advising people now days is to wash you hands and face on regular basis. While in hadith prophet peace be up on him told us if we make wadu ablution 5 times a day its like a river washing your house door every day 5 times, do you think any dirts will stay on ur door ?

Just pay attention also this in one way can be signs of last days, in a hadith Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger, (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my self, definitely the son of Maryam will soon descend among you as a just judge, and he will break the cross, kill the pig, and abolish the jizyah and wealth will be so abundant that no one will accept it, until a single prostration will be better than the world and everything in it” (Al-Bukhari).

Khali

yeah, I dunno it seems like the # are exaggerated, doesn't it say in the qur'an you can't believe anything that comes from a non-muslim unless you verify it, I also heard that they ask people survey type questions to see if they have the swine flu which is very inaccurate. Really I think this is the last thing to be worried about, the common flu kills way more each year, but there is no panic about that I think this panic of swine flu is just so the pharmicituecal industry can make money off of vaccines, and don't get me start on what I think about the vaccine scare.

Salaam

DO NOT TAKE ANY VACCINES. NONE !

the vaccine is worse than the virus itself

Oh, yes, yes, yes.

I am working directly with Jane Burgermeister---the famous Austrian journalist who has filed criminal charges with the FBI against the WHO and UN for attempted genocide with this vaccine trick.

I have written to Al Jazeera many times and they have done an outstanding interview with Dr. Leonard Horowitz about this. I can't post url's here but if anyone wants to see it, it's in my favorites at my youtube channel (quantumsolutions). i came here hoping to spread the word about this as I have been fighting non-stop for 4 straight months.

Many Americans and Europeans are now very active in stopping and resisting this trick so I hoped maybe I could spur some activity among the Ummah, In Sha Allah.

I have 5 healthy unvaccinated children and learned of the vaccine trick as put out by the medical mafia (yes, medical mafia---the whole thing is an evil scam).

I pray Muslims will love their brothers as much as the Christians seem to. They are out on the streets handing out flyers and posting up posters to protect one another. Well, I pray the Al Jazeera piece will help to sound the alarm that I have been ringing for 17 years.

I have an activists website for anyone interested in more info. STOPtheVAX dot com.

May Allah (swt) guide us to protect our babies and ourselves from this madness. And I won't even go into the microchip that perhaps sits at the end of that vaccine.

Honestly, I don't think they will get away with this in the US and Europe as so many people are awake to it. Will they try it in the Arab and Muslim world? As long as we sit inactive, you bet!

Get active and share this info with everyone and don't suffer the regrets of inactivity when you had a chance to get up and stop this.

Peace,
Um Luqman aka Susan

ShyHijabi

Sigh.

I work in a hospital and can tell you the vaccine is NOT worse than the swine flu. How do I know? Because I see with my own eyes what swine flu can do. I also had to have the required vaccination (state law now) so as not to contract and then spread it to sick patients. So far I am fine as is all the hospital workers here.

So instead of actually learning and understanding about this disease we like to spread hysteria and fear over vaccinations. Microchips? Are you serious?? Fine, so now Muslims will not vaccinate their children and in third world countries like India they can contract polio, rubella (especially dangerous to the fetus in a pregnant mother) and maybe even see a ressurgence of cardiomyopathy from untreated strep throat. (rolls eyes)

It's getting utterly ridiculous to read the conspiracy threads here. Instead of people focusing on their imaan and learning tawqa we waste time and actual knowledge on wild goose chases. And what sources do they use to back their claims? Blogs, conspiracy postings, chain letters and none of this, not one iota is backed with real numbers. This creates a dangerous trend of beliving hysterical psuedo-science as opposed to real researched numbers. Why not just start throwing people into rivers to "draw the humors out?" Remember that Louis Pasteur was laughed at when he stated that microscopic bacteria caused illness instead of the superstitious nonsense that was being relayed. And what did he use? Real science, not this clap trap being spread through internet blogs.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to return to rounds and actually treat patients with real medicine as opposed to conspiracies and fear mongering.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I dont trust this vaccine. I am leaving it alone and trust whatever Allah decrees.

Have we forgotten that there are herbs from the earth and the blessed black seed which was here before any man made vaccine??

May Allah help us, ameen!:tti_sister:

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:
I dont trust this vaccine. I am leaving it alone and trust whatever Allah decrees.

Have we forgotten that there are herbs from the earth and the blessed black seed which was here before any man made vaccine??

May Allah help us, ameen!:tti_sister:

oh ya i remember that black seed..it looks like sesame right..what is the name by the way?i guess it is called black sesame...

ya we should go for what is written in the quran rather than what the human created....eventually one day all the humans creation will collapse and we will return to the actual time -horses and swords...