Syed Bukhari, "Holy man", jailed for raping girl

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum, this guy is sick. . It is disgusting how some people use Islam as disguise to carry out their crimes.

29-year-old from Laisterdyke gets nine years for attack on vulnerable victim

Syed Bukhari

A self-styled holy man who boasted of magical powers sank sobbing to his knees as he was locked up for nine and a half years for raping a 13-year-old girl in a prayer room.

Syed Bukhari was led weeping to the cells after a judge at Bradford Crown Court said his “wicked” crime fully exploited the vulnerability of his child victim.

Bukhari, 29, of Sewell Road, Laisterdyke, Bradford, claimed he had special powers that could help the girl’s parents overcome their marital difficulties, prosecutor Nick Askins told the court today.

He visited the girl’s mother at her home in the West Midlands and persuaded her to allow the 13-year-old and her younger brother to stay with him in Bradford.

“The defendant held himself out as a man who possessed magical powers and could assist the family with their domestic difficulties,” said Mr Askins.

Bukhari, a factory worker, bought the girl a phone and her brother a toy before taking them to the house in Sewell Road in late December last year.

He and the girl went into what appeared to be a prayer room, Mr Askins said.

Bukhari said he needed to talk to her about magic and told her there was something she needed to do for her own good and that of her family.

He told her to take off her clothes before turning out the light and sexually assaulting her.

He then raped her on a towel, putting his hand over her mouth when she screamed in pain.

Bukhari threatened: “If you tell anyone, something bad will happen.”

Mr Askins said the frightened child, who was previously a virgin, told no-one until on January 20 she confided her ordeal to a police officer.

Bukhari, who was cautioned for kerb crawling on December 16 last year, pleaded guilty to rape.

His barrister, David McGonigal, said Bukhari felt shame and remorse.

He knew he had caused hurt and grief to the girl and her family Judge John Potter told Bukhari his claims to be a holy man who could provide spiritual guidance were “nothing more than a charade”.

He had abused the girl’s trust in a place many miles from her home.

Sentencing him, Judge Potter said: “It was, Mr Bukhari, a most wicked act in which a particularly vulnerable child was raped by you, causing her significant harm.”

Shak78

Assalamu alaykum, this guy is sick. . It is disgusting how some people use Islam as disguise to carry out their crimes.

29-year-old from Laisterdyke gets nine years for attack on vulnerable victim

Syed Bukhari

A self-styled holy man who boasted of magical powers sank sobbing to his knees as he was locked up for nine and a half years for raping a 13-year-old girl in a prayer room.

Syed Bukhari was led weeping to the cells after a judge at Bradford Crown Court said his “wicked” crime fully exploited the vulnerability of his child victim.

Bukhari, 29, of Sewell Road, Laisterdyke, Bradford, claimed he had special powers that could help the girl’s parents overcome their marital difficulties, prosecutor Nick Askins told the court today.

He visited the girl’s mother at her home in the West Midlands and persuaded her to allow the 13-year-old and her younger brother to stay with him in Bradford.

“The defendant held himself out as a man who possessed magical powers and could assist the family with their domestic difficulties,” said Mr Askins.

Bukhari, a factory worker, bought the girl a phone and her brother a toy before taking them to the house in Sewell Road in late December last year.

He and the girl went into what appeared to be a prayer room, Mr Askins said.

Bukhari said he needed to talk to her about magic and told her there was something she needed to do for her own good and that of her family.

He told her to take off her clothes before turning out the light and sexually assaulting her.

He then raped her on a towel, putting his hand over her mouth when she screamed in pain.

Bukhari threatened: “If you tell anyone, something bad will happen.”

Mr Askins said the frightened child, who was previously a virgin, told no-one until on January 20 she confided her ordeal to a police officer.

Bukhari, who was cautioned for kerb crawling on December 16 last year, pleaded guilty to rape.

His barrister, David McGonigal, said Bukhari felt shame and remorse.

He knew he had caused hurt and grief to the girl and her family Judge John Potter told Bukhari his claims to be a holy man who could provide spiritual guidance were “nothing more than a charade”.

He had abused the girl’s trust in a place many miles from her home.

Sentencing him, Judge Potter said: “It was, Mr Bukhari, a most wicked act in which a particularly vulnerable child was raped by you, causing her significant harm.”

:salam2:

I am glad that man got put in prison for what he did but was there really a need to point out a 13 year old girl was a virgin before he raped her? I am worried she may now be stigmatized and her honor considered lost due to this incident.

Al-Imraan

Salaamu alaykum

Prison is nothing My dear Muslims brothers and sisters U go in there couple of years and come out and do the same thing
but this man has zhinna to a young girl which is unrespectible I make dua for the Young girl but brothers and sisters dont make dua for this man to go to jahanama :astag: haha u feel like it but its wrong brothers and sisters Just incease ur imaan and be righteous kaafir does something ignore pray 2 rakah in mosque and u are protected The Kaafir are THE WEAKEST IN THIS DUNYA
They may have guns But we have Quran Hadith u no when they Strike From this side u shout Quran From this side that side u no like Iblees and the Jinn

May allah protect us from jinn and iblees and all kinds of fitna
Amiin
Salaamu alaykum

MalikBrother

Astagfirullah!

What the world has come into. Sadly, i hear a lot of negative on Pakistani Imams....etc, and some are decent, but they aren't spared by the community either. May Allaah (SWT) helps little girl to get through, and leave a permanent spot for that rapist in Hell, Ameen!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Disgusting!!

This guy did such a sick act,I wonder how claimed healing powers.Did he use shayateen to carry out his works?I don't know if I am right,this person would have been executed in an Islamic state.
May Allah guide the misguided and if guidance is not in their destiny may Allah's Ghadab be on them.Ameen.

Idris16

Bismillâh

It's a sick act but the title should get changed. It doesn't matter if he is a Pakistani or not.

It is disgusting how some people use Islam as disguise to carry out their crimes.
I see no Islâm in the text, only that he had some ''magical power''.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

I am glad that man got put in prison for what he did but was there really a need to point out a 13 year old girl was a virgin before he raped her? I am worried she may now be stigmatized and her honor considered lost due to this incident.

Yes. I think that this is is the real tragedy here. This young girl will have a difficult time of it due to something that was not her fault.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Today because of what we are rape victims are stigmatized in the society. The society should be soft and open out their arms in embracing the little girl and giving her mental support. In that way a lot of things will become easy for the girl, even though she might always have a scar left in her memories. I don't think I will ever be able to understand the pain of such sufferings.

And as for the man, STONE HIM TO DEAATH!!!

Al-Imraan

Salaamu alaykum

Isnt this sad People With Beautiful names doing all this zhinna Shirk Haram Murder Lahaw la Quwata illa billa This is sad Where is the DEEN in there hearts no where Ur mind Is the Shaytaan and ur heart is ur imaan if u listen to ur mind u are one of the dwellers of hell of u listen to ur heart U are one of the righteous ones and most blessed to allah Ta*la Now Syed Bukhari u have a The man Of The hadiths name Bukhari The Nick name for bukhari is "The Golden Chain Of Bukhari" :mashallah: May allah bless Bukhari May Allah Show Syed Bukhari the right way and he is a liar he hasent got black magic by his looks he has not got black magic he is not inform with any jinn he is a liar to rape young girls :astag:Allah show him the right path
HE has used islam as a secret hide but to allah haha u never no allah might kicked him out of islam nobody knows exept Allah:)

Allah please send us to janna
Allah please bless those whos truggle
Allah Please allah Please Allah
Salaamu alaykum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That little baby girl will be fine, Insha'Allah.

The dua of Muslims who read this will reach her. As she matures and Insha'Allah, when she is wed to a pious brother, true love will replace the horror she endured. And nothing is better than the expression of love sanctioned by Allah.

And once again, I understand the need for the separation of sexes. I don't care how holy you are...little/young Muslims girls should never be alone with a man.

This is yet, another wake-up call for us. I have been thinking. We can not let our sisters be taught in public schools with mixed sexes. Just think of the sexual harassment they have to endure. In core classes that one must take for graduation requirements there are classes like physical education. Many are mixed and there is physical contact. Do we really want to subject our sisters to this.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

:girl3:

So scary :girl3:

My Duas are always with the little sister ......Insha Allah...

We should seek protection from Allah from these types of Fitna.. and on the other hand, we should never forget to thank Allah Azzawajal for giving us safe lives always.. Subhanallah...

With lots of Duas...
Fee Amanillah

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Is it me or does he just look scary? Like, that look in his eyes and his facial expression...Its just cold and scary O_O

Although sadly, rape happens daily. This is one of the oldest crimes, and I think it will become even older. Everyone knows forcing someone into sexual contact is illegal, yet their lust takes over and it just happens. Insha'Allah that girl will be okay, although she is probably mentally damaged forever. Rape and molestation has that effect.

He should consider himself lucky hes going to prison in the UK and not America. Here, the prisoners do have limits. Rape is not tolerated well.

Today because of what we are rape victims are stigmatized in the society. The society should be soft and open out their arms in embracing the little girl and giving her mental support. In that way a lot of things will become easy for the girl, even though she might always have a scar left in her memories. I don't think I will ever be able to understand the pain of such sufferings.

And as for the man, STONE HIM TO DEAATH!!!

That is very touching.
Although, he should not be put to death. (in my opinion, not Islamically speaking)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

That little baby girl will be fine, Insha'Allah.

The dua of Muslims who read this will reach her. As she matures and Insha'Allah, when she is wed to a pious brother, true love will replace the horror she endured. And nothing is better than the expression of love sanctioned by Allah.

And once again, I understand the need for the separation of sexes. I don't care how holy you are...little/young Muslims girls should never be alone with a man.

This is yet, another wake-up call for us. I have been thinking. We can not let our sisters be taught in public schools with mixed sexes. Just think of the sexual harassment they have to endure. In core classes that one must take for graduation requirements there are classes like physical education. Many are mixed and there is physical contact. Do we really want to subject our sisters to this.

This makes a lot of sense, especially in light of something that I heard Brother Neuman Ali Khan talk about when I attended one of his lectures on the Qu'ran a few months back.

He mentioned that there a lot of young sisters who grow up with low self-esteem. Partly this is because they don't have a good relationship with their fathers. But also it is because of the society that we live in, that places so much emphasis on sex and relationships. These young girls get into high school and they see the non-Muslim girls wearing revealing clothing and having relations with boys. They are getting attention from the guys, so naturally the Muslim sisters want that too.

Having their own classes and schools would take care of part of that problem. The rest is on us as Muslim men to have better relationships with our daughters.

Al-Imraan

Salaamu alaykum

Salaamu alaykum

This Young sister will be fine as long as she does what she is suppose to do
-5 time salah
-sunna
-Dua

This is her healing medicine allah always gives u solutions but react upon them or he will take them away

:wasalam:

aisha16

This is just that...sick and disgusting. What kind of sick freak would do that? Man this world is getting worser and worser every day..or should I not blame the world and rather some of the filth unfortunately inhabiting it. "Magical powers"... and the name "Syed Bukhari" I swear when I read the title associated with the name I was shocked. Wow...people learn from this...never leave your daughters alone with strange men. Like sis Appa put it. I feel sick to my stomach.................