symbols and names

JenGiove

I don't know if this question has been asked and answered already but there are some symbols I don't understand in regards to the names list....

* and +.....can I assume that the * next to my name means I'm logged in but invisable and the + means that that person is one of my contacts/friends?

It may be helpful to create a sticky about what the various symbols and name colors mean...hence not cluttering up the boards w/ repeated threads.

...just a thought.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
You're right about the star/asterisk symbol, but I've forgotten what the plus stands for. You might be right about that one too. I'll see if I can work out what it is.

I like your suggestion and hopefully we can take it on board. Thank you.

revert2007

Love Fishing
You're right about the star/asterisk symbol, but I've forgotten what the plus stands for. You might be right about that one too. I'll see if I can work out what it is.

I like your suggestion and hopefully we can take it on board. Thank you.
Assalamualikum
The + denotes the people you have added in your contacts,not necessarily friends .

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalamualikum
The + denotes the people you have added in your contacts,not necessarily friends .

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

I thought so, but I looked at some people in my contacts just now who were online, and no plus was displayed, whereas asterisks were.