Serious SYRIA , EGYPT , IRAQ BEWARE....

Eman Yousuf

:salam:

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar (raa) that the Apostle (peace and blessings be upon him) said on the occasion of the Farewell Pilgrimage:- " woe unto you, distress unto you , don't turn back as unbelievers after me by striking the necks of one another.(Muslim 126).(Sahih Bukhari vol 9/7),

In another( Agreed Upon ) hadith our beloved prophet (saw) said; " When two Muslims confront each other with their swords, then the murderer and the murdered both are in Hell". The Sahaba asked him: "O Messenger of Allah (saw), that was a murderer but what about the victim"? ,He:saw: replied : because he was also keen to kill the other man.":SMILY230::astaghfirullah:

Surah Al-Maidah

....If anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed all mankind and if anyone saved a life , it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. (5/32)

:astaghfirullah: ,

O Allah , increase our taqwa, unite us in good and let us die as believers, ameen.:allahuakbar:

MutlekM

Wa Alaikom Asalam Wa Rahmuta Allahi Wa Baraktuh
In the case of Syria Bashar Assad has committed shirk by forcing the Muslims to bow down and do sujood on his image.
Followers of Bashar Assad committing Shirk

Eman Yousuf

:salam:, It is a very disturbing video brother, I cant watch it anymore:sorrow: , may Allah (swa) burn the tyrant in hell , I will not ask Allah (swa) to forgive them because the truth has come to them already. They are worst than the kufaar (us Military in Iraq and Afghaan.

please keep us updated because I don't have access to these news except through youtube, and it is time consuming.

Jazak Allah Khair,