taliban take over swat in pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazk

Banned
will all the indians please shut up now?

u r already slaves to the hindus, i don't need ur sanctimonious speech.

go n correct yourselves first then talk about other ppl. u have no right. no right whatsoever. look in ur own dirty collar first.

Imam-e-Kaaba personally went to the Lal Masjid occupants to ask them to lay down their arms and talk about the situation.

Pakistan Army also told them to agree on a peace deal several times.

Does islam not say that if there is a chance of peace then take it?

Musharraf was wrong, he became greedy n look how Allah removed him. do you still deny this fact?

what kind of muslims r u? no wonder europe takes a look at you n says we are better than you. you indians please go n serve your hindu masters, those who raped your sisters in gujarat.

Idris16

will all the indians please shut up now?

u r already slaves to the hindus, i don't need ur sanctimonious speech.

go n correct yourselves first then talk about other ppl. u have no right. no right whatsoever. look in ur own dirty collar first.

Imam-e-Kaaba personally went to the Lal Masjid occupants to ask them to lay down their arms and talk about the situation.

Pakistan Army also told them to agree on a peace deal several times.

Does islam not say that if there is a chance of peace then take it?

Musharraf was wrong, he became greedy n look how Allah removed him. do you still deny this fact?

what kind of muslims r u? no wonder europe takes a look at you n says we are better than you. you indians please go n serve your hindu masters, those who raped your sisters in gujarat.
:salam2:
Wow such a strong nationalism, u said Abdul Hasib was indian he's from Bangladesh and i am from Islamic Emirate of Somalia. I dont know how europeans look at me but what i know is that they got hell when they colonized us, other african states couldnt resist these kuffar but somalia did it, they resisted more than 20 years because they had deen whereas the others didnt.
and im not slave to hindus. if pakistanis arent slaves what r they then? how could u work with the salibiyeen(crusaders)? :wasalam:

sazk

Banned
i dont care where u r from!

u r not Allah, u r not a delegate from Allah, you have no right to speak against a country where there are millions of good families who fear Allah, establish their salah, pay their zakat and fast in the holy month.

nobody asked for opinion mr. self-righteous. and why are u constantly ignoring this line:

Musharraf did a wrong and look how Allah removed him.

This is evidence that the pakistanis are good muslims. maybe u r not but pakistanis have good loyal families.

if u have a personal problem deal with it. don't come around criticising my country.

pakistanis are good people

Idris16

i dont care where u r from!

u r not Allah, u r not a delegate from Allah, you have no right to speak against a country where there are millions of good families who fear Allah, establish their salah, pay their zakat and fast in the holy month.

nobody asked for opinion mr. self-righteous. and why are u constantly ignoring this line:

Musharraf did a wrong and look how Allah removed him.

This is evidence that the pakistanis are good muslims. maybe u r not but pakistanis have good loyal families.

if u have a personal problem deal with it. don't come around criticising my country.

pakistanis are good people
The only thing i want is, Islamic Emirate of Pakistan---> Caliphate
That's all! Take down ur nationalism:astag: We dont want a blue flag with a white star nor do we want a green flag with white color the only thing we want is, the flag of islam
the shahadah with black color:)

sazk

Banned
when that happens i guarantee you pakistanis will be the first to join. i guarantee you that all pakistanis will join happily.

but until that day comes we have to deal with indian and american agents working inside our country. destablising us. carrying out bombings here n there.

if the global economic recession gets really bad, the somalians wont come to my help, the bangladeshis wont come to my help, the americans wont come to my help, the saudi arabs wont come to help me, only pakistan will claim me as one of their own. so i owe them a service, i owe them an allegiance.

musharraf was wrong and by Allah's Will, we pakistanis took him down. you somalians, you bangladeshis, you americans, you dutch did not do anything. WE ousted musharraf. only we have a right to talk about him. you have no right. what did you do?

n look at the justice of Allah, Allah did disgrace him in this world after all, i don't if He will disgrace him in the Hereafter but He did disgrace musharraf in this world. AND musharraf repented! did u know that? he also made tauba for his mistakes. now it is a matter between him n Allah now. we pakistanis don't talk about it anymore. what's done is done. his tauba and acceptance is a matter b/w him n Allah now.

ofcourse a true muslim sees that pakistanis are good people. true muslims see the fact that Allah removed musharraf. true muslims see that in 1999 when pakistan was in a drought, we pakistanis made Salat Istisqa and Allah showered His Mercy on us Masha Allah.

but you, what kind of a brother are you? millions of islam-loving muslims in pakistan n u call us bad?

we have the biggest shab-e-jumma gathering in pakistan in all of Asia. and this happens every thursday night when muslims from around the world come n pray and spend the night in remembrance of Allah, glorifying Him, praising Him and the Prophet (PBUH), crying for His Forgiveness and Mercy. people hear sheikhs give beautiful lectures which strengthen our eemaan.

n u dare call us bad?

yameenahmed

because:

Let there be no compulsion in religion.. (2:256) :). if there are people of other religions, they can practice their faith as they want.

i know indians like you abdul hasib who are enemies of my country. people like you who are enemies of muslims.

i think sazk is utmost croseed all limits he called abdul haseeb indirectly a non muslim .What do you mean by " people like you who are enemies of muslisms"?
be polite brother you cant talk like this .

sazk

Banned
he outrightly called a million muslims kafir when he had no right to do so. it doesn't matter anymore. he made a slander against us. at that moment all his good deeds were transferred to us n all our bad deeds were transferred to him because of his slander.

He is clearly some youngster who hasn't seen the world. he has no tolerance for other religions, even though there is a Quranic Ayah sanctioning that. he judges muslims by the length of their beards. i wouldn't feel sorry for him if a fraudster with a long beard saying Allah Allah came to him n robbed him blind. He clearly has no idea how many Islamic laws Taliban violates. he clearly has no idea that Lal Masjid occupants were told first by Imam-e-Kaaba to step down and have a peaceful dialogue, then pakistan army was very very reluctant to take military action against these ppl, they constantly sought to make peace with them, but all that Lal Masjid called for was radical violence. i know the story, u were away from the happening, i was not. i don't support what happened to Lal Masjid but when you don't know both sides of the story, then don't talk about it!

Wallah if he had been in front of me, i would have slapped him for his last comment. how dare he call us kafir when we love islam! kids who read a couple of ayahs in their lifetime n think they have the authority to call us kafirs.

how would you feel if u love Islam, u worship Allah everyday, u love the rasul (saws) and some self-righteous boy came along and called u kafir without even knowing u.

pakistanis are good people who love islam.

Idris16

when that happens i guarantee you pakistanis will be the first to join. i guarantee you that all pakistanis will join happily.

but until that day comes we have to deal with indian and american agents working inside our country. destablising us. carrying out bombings here n there.

if the global economic recession gets really bad, the somalians wont come to my help, the bangladeshis wont come to my help, the americans wont come to my help, the saudi arabs wont come to help me, only pakistan will claim me as one of their own. so i owe them a service, i owe them an allegiance.

musharraf was wrong and by Allah's Will, we pakistanis took him down. you somalians, you bangladeshis, you americans, you dutch did not do anything. WE ousted musharraf. only we have a right to talk about him. you have no right. what did you do?

n look at the justice of Allah, Allah did disgrace him in this world after all, i don't if He will disgrace him in the Hereafter but He did disgrace musharraf in this world. AND musharraf repented! did u know that? he also made tauba for his mistakes. now it is a matter between him n Allah now. we pakistanis don't talk about it anymore. what's done is done. his tauba and acceptance is a matter b/w him n Allah now.

ofcourse a true muslim sees that pakistanis are good people. true muslims see the fact that Allah removed musharraf. true muslims see that in 1999 when pakistan was in a drought, we pakistanis made Salat Istisqa and Allah showered His Mercy on us Masha Allah.

but you, what kind of a brother are you? millions of islam-loving muslims in pakistan n u call us bad?

we have the biggest shab-e-jumma gathering in pakistan in all of Asia. and this happens every thursday night when muslims from around the world come n pray and spend the night in remembrance of Allah, glorifying Him, praising Him and the Prophet (PBUH), crying for His Forgiveness and Mercy. people hear sheikhs give beautiful lectures which strengthen our eemaan.

n u dare call us bad?
Somalis cant help u with u if ur economy gets bad, their economy is already very bad, have u forgot that? First Busharraf is a murtad and its ok to kill him, there's no need to say he made taubah so its a matter between him and his lord. it bothers me when people say we shouldnt care because its a matter between him and his lord.

Allah have already told us how to live and act. So why should we say 'we shouldnt care' whats islamic courts for??
When did i say u r bad?

You are very concerned with India, if thats the case dont fight taliban then.
Busharraf say taliban are terror and those mujahideen fighting in kashmir are heroes. taliban have links with those in kashmir so i dont understand why call one terrorist and the other a hero.
First u in pakistan just get ur islamic state. afghanistan will have their islamic state and other states will follow suit

Idris16

i think sazk is utmost croseed all limits he called abdul haseeb indirectly a non muslim .What do you mean by " people like you who are enemies of muslisms"?
be polite brother you cant talk like this .
Yeah i agree with u.

he outrightly called a million muslims kafir when he had no right to do so. it doesn't matter anymore. he made a slander against us. at that moment all his good deeds were transferred to us n all our bad deeds were transferred to him because of his slander.
he didnt call million kuffar, yeah if they do shirk and everything of course they r no different than the rafidhas.

I see u love ur country too much stop with that. many here likes to fight inside their country and claim it to be jihad. jihad is only for the sake of Allah, thats why palestinians wont get victory unless they stop their nationalism.
U can see how they waive with their nationalist flags. they should look how taliban do it, they do not waive an afghan flag but an islmaic flag.

sazk

Banned
i m not asking the somalis for help. n why r u being selective? i also mentioned a few other countries who r rich n yet they will not help a pakistani.

if u want to kill musharraf first issue a fatwa on this matter. r u a scholar brother heegan? what right do u have to say to kill another man. no fatwa is issued, nothing is said, so why should we kill him? just to please killers like u? will u start killing everyone with whom u have a problem? if u r scholar then talk about killing, otherwise take this very seriously, u have no right to end another man's life.

are you a scholar? did you hear any fatwa? did you issue any fatwa? are you so knowledgeable that you know whom to kill and whom to spare?

refer to my earlier post about Taliban and how they are the brainchild of the CIA. you think they are mujahid? check my earlier posts! ofcourse u have read them, but here on this page u ignored them on purpose!

sazk

Banned
oh wow, sheikh heegan is here to educate us on who is kuffar.

i m sure he is the ONLY true muslim alive right now. all pakistanis are wrong, all palestinians are wrong. he is the only one. yes the world should acknowledge this great sheikh whom Allah has chosen to agree with certain ppl and make decisions.

only he will go to jannah. everybody will go to jahannum. wow.

Idris16

i m not asking the somalis for help. n why r u being selective? i also mentioned a few other countries who r rich n yet they will not help a pakistani.

if u want to kill musharraf first issue a fatwa on this matter. r u a scholar brother heegan? what right do u have to say to kill another man. no fatwa is issued, nothing is said, so why should we kill him? just to please killers like u? will u start killing everyone with whom u have a problem? if u r scholar then talk about killing, otherwise take this very seriously, u have no right to end another man's life.

are you a scholar? did you hear any fatwa? did you issue any fatwa? are you so knowledgeable that you know whom to kill and whom to spare?

refer to my earlier post about Taliban and how they are the brainchild of the CIA. you think they are mujahid? check my earlier posts! ofcourse u have read them, but here on this page u ignored them on purpose!
1st we do not need a fatwa because he is an apostate. Why do you think scholars don't issue fatwas on the apostate Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
because she's an apostate and we can kill her, same with busharraf.
I am not a scholar.
I have already seen ur post abt so called ''brainchild'' . We will capture these murtadeen and crusaders. insh'Allah

Idris16

oh wow, sheikh heegan is here to educate us on who is kuffar.

i m sure he is the ONLY true muslim alive right now. all pakistanis are wrong, all palestinians are wrong. he is the only one. yes the world should acknowledge this great sheikh whom Allah has chosen to agree with certain ppl and make decisions.

only he will go to jannah. everybody will go to jahannum. wow.
I'm thinking abt thje one in bold. If that would be true i would be an apostate myself.
busharraf and somalias former presidens are murtadeen.
those helping mushrikeen against muslims, adopt man-made laws are murtadeen.

sazk

Banned
yes ofcourse i agree with u... u have all the knowledge given by Allah (SWT). u r a sheikh. u said who is an apostate n who is not.

u have this authority because you are an ulema i m sure :). from now on you will declare who is an apostate because u r Allah's chosen one to say what is islam, who are muslims n who are not.

i completely agree with you.

- the taliban is the brainchild of the CIA

- pakistanis are good people who love islam

Idris16

yes ofcourse i agree with u... u have all the knowledge given by Allah (SWT). u r a sheikh. u said who is an apostate n who is not.

u have this authority because you are an ulema i m sure :). from now on you will declare who is an apostate because u r Allah's chosen one to say what is islam, who are muslims n who are not.

i completely agree with you.

- the taliban is the brainchild of the CIA

- pakistanis are good people who love islam

I like the pakistani people what makes u think i dislike them?

sazk

Banned
ofcourse u didn't have the balls to say this when saudi arabia welcomed US to establish their military bases on arab soil.

or when Ataturk abolished the Caliphate.

or when somalians were killing one another.

or when a dutch came out with a film against islam

or when a danish made cartoons.

or when the taliban itself was created by the CIA. (this is a well known fact, so please edit the word 'so called' in ur earlier post)

these were not decided to be killed by our great sheikh from somalia who has magically received profound islamic knowledge from Allah and now has the authority to decide who is right and who is wrong.

u keep referring to us in a bad way! when we pakistanis love islam

yameenahmed

Sazk i dont understand one thing why ur so brusted with angry ? What is the need for so much blood pleasure? if you are a nationalism you stand firm with ur nationalism but u r insulting others .Why u r asking wheather he is a scholar ? r u a scholar if so from where? u r talking with a muslim who is of your same age or more than you. I dont understand why u called HASIB so insultingly .You be relax brother and you think why r we r talking against it, I think from now onwards this post will not have any insult of any one

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullah,

The saddest situation is that you are all wasting your time in futile argumentation.

Firstly, we are all Muslims.. and the reason we have all these problems is because people do not care about Islaam as they should. When you abandon the Qur'aan and Sunnah this is what happens. Part of our methodology, which stems directly from the ayaat of the Qur'aan and the sayings of our beloved Messenger, Muhammad ibn Abdullah ibn Abdul Mutallib :)saw:) is that we gain our understanding from the rightly guided predecessors. In these times, we should be relying on our Ulema', the muhaditheeen and fuqaha'...

but, some people are so miskeen, they reject them, they take what they like, and disregard the rest, calling our greatest Scholars weak, and they following their desires, so out of such a background you will see arguments, disunity and much wrong.

This is what led to the persecution of the Ahlus Sunnah in Afghanistan, after the Russians were kicked out. Scholars and leaders of Mujahideen, such as Shaykh Jamil-ur-Rahman (rahimahullah), who not only was an Amir of the mujahideen, but a scholar reknowned for his knowledge of hadith. He was killed, not by the Russians, but by an extremist Arab fighter.

And know, that the Scholars of Islaam have spoken about the issue of takfir. We should look to their fatawa, and not that of the juhaal who do not have any knowledge of what constitutes Kufr that throws a person outside of Islaam, and the lesser kufr.

this website is not for arguing, it is for one thing, just presenting what is from Qur'aan and Sunnah and with explanation of the pious early generation of Muslims, the Sahaba, Tabi'een and Atba' Tabi'een.

THose who uphold them today, are our Scholars, like we had Shaykh Abdul Aziz ibn Baz (rahimahullah), Shaykh Ibn Uthaimeen (rahimahullah), Shaykh Albani (rahimahullah) , and those alive today, such as the great Muhadith of Madinah, Shaykh Abdul Muhsin al Abaad, the esteemed scholar, Shaykh Abdul Aziz Aaal Shaykh, the muhadith of Makkah, Shaykh Aadam al Ethiobi.. and many other Ulema' who uphold the right understanding of Islaam in Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Pakistan, India and so forth.

We should be using our time to memorise Qur'aan and hadith, to be studying the books of Aqeedah, if we do not know Arabic, to be learning and studying Arabic, because without that, people will find it difficult to progress. There so much to study and learn, and for those who are Tulaab al ilm, they will find that they have very little time to be involved in any sort of arguing, especially over political things... because, the solution to our problems is clear, we need educate ourselves, and those around us.. our problem will never be solved without the Muslims returning to the Deen properly. -

assalamu alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.