taliban take over swat in pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
salam alaykum

i was jz wondering ur views on this....is this a positive step??....theyve taken over swat and established sharia law and the fighting has stopped cause army jz couldnt battle with them anymore.......

IslamicGirl24

Wa alaikum us Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

I just HOPE that brings a positive change..... The country is already on the verge of breaking point.... No room for another war. If no more schools are blasted off or no more people are slaughtered in the public then perhaps it will be good for the people. You are right, the Army cant take it anymore nor can the people of Swat. So many people die daily.... would it be the local people or the army officers or the members of Tehreek e Taliban. JUst hope that the violence comes to an end. Shariah Law should be imposed but not by force. You can't change the entire system in such a such a short time. It takes Much time.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I've some reservation about Taliban but I agree that US and it's allies got no business to do with latest development in Pakistan.

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Assalamualaykum
When I heard about the news, I was really glad.

If the people in SWAT, Pakistan follows Sharia law, then InshALLAH there will be no problem and when Pakistan will see that the Sharia is helping then they will rule the country by Sharia Law and it will be spread to the other muslim countries and finally InshALLAH to the whole world ..

Salaam

Asalaam'alikum brothers & sisters,

Whatever Western media states about Muslims & Islam we should always think the opposite. This is a rule of thumb.

Western countries, especially U.S. & Britain does not want Muslims united nor Muslim countries to declare sharia law. Why? They want to keep us divided! They know that once this is established a caliphate will rise and pose a imminent threat to their empire & lifestyle.

It is the agenda of the West to keep Muslims ignorant about how "radical" sharia law is. They want to impose their man-made laws over God's law. Just look at what they labeled the Islamic State of Iraq...look at how they are trying to abolish sharia law in Somalia.

May Allah keep us on the path of righteousness. Ameen.

JD19

Ive read that the Taliban is denying women education in SWAT by shutting down their schools... how is that Islamic?

HaQRehman

Slave of ALLAH (SWT)
Assalamualaykum

I've heard that taleban has given Pakistan an offer, they have to rule the country by Sharia Law and if they don't do it then Taleban will use there weapons again.

ws

AlQurtubi

Banned
Talibans didnt stop schools but missionary schools. Also, i think this peace treaty is a trick to get more money from USA. Since Army Cheif is on visit to USA these days, they have made peace in pakistan. So, that they can ask USA for more funds against terrorism. Its just my thinking which may be wrong.

But anyways, its a welcome peace.

sazk

Banned
brothers and sisters from other countries who are here talking about my country! attention:

always keep in mind this fact:

Taliban is the brainchild of CIA (read history of formation of taliban)

my pakistanis are muslims with good families and good lives.

Taliban has been kicked out of Afghanistan and is now creating mischief in the next door country because they want to rule, they don't care about islam only that they get government.

they are killing my countrymen who are muslims.

Idris16

brothers and sisters from other countries who are here talking about my country! attention:

always keep in mind this fact:

Taliban is the brainchild of CIA (read history of formation of taliban)

my pakistanis are muslims with good families and good lives.

Taliban has been kicked out of Afghanistan and is now creating mischief in the next door country because they want to rule, they don't care about islam only that they get government.

they are killing my countrymen who are muslims.
:salam2:Im' sure we have pakistanis right here in TTI that wants Taliban.
most of the taliban are pashtuns like those in pakistan and afghanistan, so therefore taliban also r in pakistan:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
let me clear this up for my other brothers and sisters,

we donot like taliban. we donot hate taliban. we are indifferent towards them.
what our pashtun people love are their afghani brothers. and that is the same for rest of pakistanis.

when the pakistani pashtuns saw their afghani brothers dying and being killed by US forces, they naturally joined the one who was against the US. this happened to be the taliban. if it was somebody else, they would join that force too.

pakistan has four enemies working inside it right now. Mossad agents, CIA, indian RAW and Taliban. a lot of bombing is also done by India inside pakistan because they have been pakistan's enemies since its independence. pakistan was created in august 1947. india attacked it in october 1947. without any reason! they have been working for the de-stabilisation of pakistan ever since.

but it is only Allah who has kept pakistan safe. the whole country is alive only because of Allah. this every pakistani over here will tell u. :) pakistan is one of the miracles of Allah

naturally being the only islamic country with a nuclear power, there is a lot of tension created by enemies of pakistan

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2:
sazk said:
Pakistan naturally being the only islamic country with a nuclear power, there is a lot of tension created by enemies of pakistan

I disagree with this part greatly. Pakistan being an Islamic country? Then why is it that there are Haraam tv shows in Pakistan that show girls in Western clothes with make up all over their face?
If Pakistan is an Islamic cuntry, why is it that there are girls and women on tv without Hijab or modest clothin?

Why is it that there are brothels (like in Islamabad)?

Why is it that there are a lot of music stores?

Why is it that there are girls and women in the street without wearing Hijab and Jilbab?

Why is it that there are Sufi Mushriks that reside in Pakistan, and even worship their idols over there (if it was an "Islamic country")?

Why is it that the paganistic Rafizha religion still exists over there, and that their people are able to do their horrendous acts from Innovations?

Why is it that the Kafir group of Ahmadiyya exists over there (and wasn't abolished)?

I'm sorry Bhai, but Pakistan isn't an Islamic country, and I'll never like it nor love it UNTIL it becomes an Islamic country. To tell you the truth, the ONLY part of Pakistan that I really like is that which is close to the Tribal areas (or places like Karachi, were my uncle is from, or Sewat), and that's because there's more of an Islamic influence over there, and there are more Muslims over there that follow the Sunnah.

The only country that I've ever loved was Afghanistan, seeing the Muslim brothers (mainly the brothers of Thaaliban) over there (wearing Pagrees and growing long beards), practicing Islam to a large extent, and why? Because the Quran affected their hearts, and they felt motivated by the character and life of Rasulallah (SAW) and the Salaf as Salih.

[yt]GQkEOLv0QOk[/yt]

And Bhai, by the video above, I'm not saying that all of this exists everywhere, but that it DOES exist and hasn't been abolished. Mashallah, there are many brothers and sisters in Pakistan that have a desire to practice Islam, and many of them sacrificed even their own lives for Allah Ta Alla's sake (Lal Masjid), just so that Islam can prevail, and that these Haram things can STOP, and Allah Ta Alla's religion and Law stand victorious around them.

But (and this is what I tell a lot of people), there are good and bad people in EVERY country, Pakistan doesn't raise the flag of Islam! The ones who raised the flag of Islam in Pakistan were those brothers and sisters who LOVED Islam, and who wanted to do their best in pleasing Allah Ta Alla, but there are a WHOLE bunch of non practicing Muslims in Pakistan that don't wear Hijab, watch Haram things, watch Pakistani "MTV Girls" all day long, and Haraam exists.

Another thing brother, is that I noticed a high love in you towards Pakistan. Bhai, TRUST me, it only leads you to having a deep hate for anyone else that have fought with Pakistan (Muslims particularly), or that are against Pakistan.

Islam is our Religion, Muhammad (SAW) is our Role Model, and Allah Ta Alla is our Lord. That is what we should say, when people ask me were I'm from, I don't tell them the answer except for maybe "my parents are from the Asian Subcontinent (anywhere around India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan)," and why? Because I want them to see me as a MUSLIM, not as someone from a certain ethnicity, because ISLAM is what makes up my life, not the country of my parents or my uncle.

And verily, to Allah Ta Alla belongs all Praise.

[yt]NWPFRnvq__U[/yt]

sazk

Banned
Why is it that there are Sufi Mushriks that reside in Pakistan, and even worship their idols over there (if it was an "Islamic country")?

Why is it that the paganistic Rafizha religion still exists over there, and that their people are able to do their horrendous acts from Innovations?

Why is it that the Kafir group of Ahmadiyya exists over there (and wasn't abolished)?

because:

Let there be no compulsion in religion.. (2:256) :). if there are people of other religions, they can practice their faith as they want.

i know indians like you abdul hasib who are enemies of my country. people like you who are enemies of muslims. tell me how did it feel when your indian hindus raped your indian muslim sisters in gujurat?

pakistan is a good country with millions of good-hearted muslims. and everyone has freedom of religion MashaAllah.

Jazak Allah

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
because:

Let there be no compulsion in religion.. (2:256) :)

this country America that you are supporting right now Abdul Hasib,just because you got citizenship over there, if by Allah things got bad over there, your lovely uncle sam will disown you and throw you out like garbage. who will you come crawling to then?

pakistan is a good country with millions of good-hearted muslims. and everyone has freedom of religion MashaAllah.

Jazak Allah
Assalamu Alykum Bhai. I agree with you in that, no doubt. But what I DON'T tolerate is stupid idiots worshipping stupid idols, committing Kufr, and calling themselves Muslims!

Salem9022

As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu

First and Foremost I am Pakistani, And I Swear by Allah there is no Person on this earth that Loves Pakistan more then me and wish it to be Prosperous and free from from the Hindus, Sikhs, Qadiyaanies, Ishmalites, and the Shi3a and all those that wish to be destroyed.

I want my country to exist not for 50 years but I want it to exist for 50,000 years. insha'Allah!!!

I don't Understand why people here who arn't even Pakistanies are trying to tell us which way to go?

Also the Taliban(Stuents) are not Upon the Haqq(Truth), People are forgetting that these Taliban(Students) are Deobandies in Aqeedah(belief) and the Scholars of Ahlus Sunnah from amoung the Ullema in Saudi Arabia has already warned us from them and many of the Students of Knowledge in Pakistan also.

These Taliban are killing Muslim Pakistani Soldiers those who are defending my country from going in the Hands of the Hindus of India and the Shi3a of Iran and Afghanistan.

And I swear by Allah these Taliban I wouldn't be Surprised are probably even being helped by the Americans. Because there is a Big Encouragment from the Hindus in India and the Americans to Break up Pakistan into smaller countries. They dont want it to be Prosperous because they see it as a Threat. They want Pakistan to be in constant fighting so it can evantually destroy it self and the Hindus or the Sikhs or the Shi3a can over Populate the Nation.

People tend to forget that the Pakistan is also trying hard to defend its terrortory from those Shi3a Savages in Balouchistan Who are trying to form their Own country with Shi3aism as its Banner. And Guess who is Supplying those Balouchies with Weapns and Arms? India, Iran, and America.

Don't Listen to these Lies. Even though Pakistan in General may not be on the Haqq I would never Allow my country to become a Deobandie or Shi3a Nation or something else.

Unfortantely the same people here who are encouraging the Killing of Muslim Pakistani Soldiers and the take over by the Taliban were probably also encouraging President Musharraf to Leave Office and now thanks to them and their Supporters we now have a Shi3a Rafidee as the President of Pakistan wal Azoubillah!

sazk

Banned
Assalamu Alykum Bhai. I agree with you in that, no doubt. But what I DON'T tolerate is stupid idiots worshipping stupid idols, committing Kufr, and calling themselves Muslims!

i hope Allah rewards you for your generalization and calling millions of practising and islam-loving muslims as kafirs.

may Allah reward you accordingly a thousand times for that

a man who proclaims he loves the Quran and yet cannot follow one single Ayah of it "Let there be no compulsion in religion".

Thank you brother salem9022, my brother and my compatriot, you have said exactly what i said earlier on. InshaAllah these enemies of Pakistan will never be successful. never ever.

our duas and our mothers duas keep pakistan alive. AlHamdulillah

Idris16

As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu

First and Foremost I am Pakistani, And I Swear by Allah there is no Person on this earth that Loves Pakistan more then me and wish it to be Prosperous and free from from the Hindus, Sikhs, Qadiyaanies, Ishmalites, and the Shi3a and all those that wish to be destroyed.
:wasalam: Yeah salem you love Pakistan, I'm not denying it.

I want my country to exist not for 50 years but I want it to exist for 50,000 years. insha'Allah!!!
I don't, a part of Khilafa then YES.

I don't Understand why people here who arn't even Pakistanies are trying to tell us which way to go?
Ok salem lets listen to our pakistani brothers and sisters, i remember when u said Al Shabaab and ICU were sufis, well u said mujahideen were sufis but couldnt answer my easy question long time ago.

Also the Taliban(Stuents) are not Upon the Haqq(Truth), People are forgetting that these Taliban(Students) are Deobandies in Aqeedah(belief) and the Scholars of Ahlus Sunnah from amoung the Ullema in Saudi Arabia has already warned us from them and many of the Students of Knowledge in Pakistan also.
Ok taliban are deobandis what are the pakistani army? oh yes they are upon the 7aqq like u. those upon 7aqq would never do what they did in lal masjid.

These Taliban are killing Muslim Pakistani Soldiers those who are defending my country from going in the Hands of the Hindus of India and the Shi3a of Iran and Afghanistan.
They aren't muslim soldiers. stop saying they r muslim soldiers. in the way u spoke there it seems u r into nationalism. its the ''muslim'' soldiers that r killing taliban.

And I swear by Allah these Taliban I wouldn't be Surprised are probably even being helped by the Americans. Because there is a Big Encouragment from the Hindus in India and the Americans to Break up Pakistan into smaller countries. They dont want it to be Prosperous because they see it as a Threat. They want Pakistan to be in constant fighting so it can evantually destroy it self and the Hindus or the Sikhs or the Shi3a can over Populate the Nation.
They r already fighting jihad against amreeka why should amreeka be helping them? salem u said sth, americans to break up pakistan into smaller countries if thats the case why did Busharraf work with amreeka? well if pakistan destroys itself it will eventually become a new 'Somalia'

People tend to forget that the Pakistan is also trying hard to defend its terrortory from those Shi3a Savages in Balouchistan Who are trying to form their Own country with Shi3aism as its Banner. And Guess who is Supplying those Balouchies with Weapns and Arms? India, Iran, and America.
Why are pakistan working with America then? they should learn politics. abt baluchistan it wouldnt be such a threat if u fought taliban all the time.

Don't Listen to these Lies. Even though Pakistan in General may not be on the Haqq I would never Allow my country to become a Deobandie or Shi3a Nation or something else.
I would prefer a deobandi country than how pakistan is today.

Unfortantely the same people here who are encouraging the Killing of Muslim Pakistani Soldiers and the take over by the Taliban were probably also encouraging President Musharraf to Leave Office and now thanks to them and their Supporters we now have a Shi3a Rafidee as the President of Pakistan wal Azoubillah!
First i hated and still hate that apostate Busharraf, amreeka threatened them with a bomb well the so-called ''General'' was very coward and sided with them. It was these ''muslim'' soldiers that began this war against ur patriot pakistanis not taliban. really taliban was against the shia president and he's wife bhutto and u really well know that. if taliban would be ruler u wouldnt ever see a shi3a ruler.

Salem i know how u r, we all know that mujahideen doesnt exist in ur world.
those in iraq palestine somalia chechnya and elsewhere arent mujahideen according to u i know that. u remember what happened gaza and u didnt enter the topic as u should instead u began with saying ''israel were a prophet''. if u still think mujahideen in somalia are sufis then read my topics abt Al Shabaab how they destroyed shirk graves,khat, music and the remembrance of the birth of Prophet Muhammad SAW

Status
Not open for further replies.