Taliban takeover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris16

I hope the taliban dont capture islamabad, they should instead destroy nato vehicles(food supplies) as they always do. Today they burned a Nato Lorry Mash'Allah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
its confusing on weather Taliban should be supported or not?

They really are oppressing women, they wont let them get out of the house or go to school
im not sure thats islam

sazk

Banned
i'm not even sure if taliban practice islam. but then again who does?

i came to know that after 9/11, many muslims in the US shaved off their beards during the 'tough times'. now they've regrown them. is this imaan?

i think qiyamah is overdue now.

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

well everywhere you will hear about them oppressing women and doing bad things, but if you realy go down to the roots you know its not like that. people get payed to say they had been badly treated by taliban, they get payed to do a lot of stuff, and they're media is good enough to spread the message faster. but now a days the fake taliban are there.. lol brother sazk i thought i saw you was banned, lol welcome back

sazk

Banned
yeah man one of the indian members started crying crocodile tears and then a mod got a boner for her and pushed the ban button. single guys are like that. they think every woman cries for a logical reason.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
yeah man one of the indian members started crying crocodile tears and then a mod got a boner for her and pushed the ban button. single guys are like that. they think every woman cries for a logical reason.

Fear Allaah. You were banned for a number of reasons. After using foul language and dealing with other members inappropriately you were advised, kindly at that. In response, all you did is deny what was apparent, and whine like a brat about being provokedl? Come on akhi, that's just a joke, why are you here if you can't give da`wah but choose to bark at people?

Indian or Pakistani we don't care, but it's clear that both parties are nationalistic to some extent, you avatar speaks louder than you speech... So instead of crying about colonial borders, reflect on the fact that pictures are haraam, it's better for you, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.