test......

aisha.x.20

:salam2:
ok its not that serious <<<
<<<and its not really a test ^^^ but still :SMILY27:

well i was jus curious, how many people actually use the islamic terms in their everyday lives? obviously to their muslim freinds only coz the nonmuslims wouldnt understand anyway right?
for instance do you say hi,ello,hey,mornin,etc or salaam?
or thankyou instaed of jazakallah?

i only use it with very very close muslim friends coz i think that they might think im showing off :SMILY26:

or do you people use them with nonmuslim friends aswell?
well it would be nice to know what you guys think :SMILY128:

:wasalam:

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum dear sister. Well alhamdulillah these words to all the people except my best friend. I just can't lol. I am working on that. Well the rest of people alhamdulillah they use the islamic words atleast when i am around :)..

aisha.x.20

well jazakallah for replyin bro/sis! ur nice atleast! :)

Hmm well atleast u got people around u who use these terms and even know them lol! I live in a multicultural town...mostly 'muslims' but i never see/hear anything Islamic...everyone wants 2 b sum1 theyre not...i say be who u are coz u all look like fools tryin!lol

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom,
Alhamdo l-Allah I use Islamic terms most of the time.
I am blessed to do that as I live in an Arab country.
Salamo Alikom
:dishes:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Well I use them with muslim friends but I use some words with everyone like inshallah or ma'shallah, etc.. :) Then they ask what does that men and I tell them and continue to use them but next time they will know. I also use inshallah after some people I know who are christains say in Jesus (Esa) PBUH name I go behind them and say inshallah. Maybe I should not do that?

Sister Amirah80

aisha.x.20

sis louly sweet arent you a lucky thing! i wish i could have been in an islamic country. I guess Islam is soo much easier there eh? Beats all the looks/comments i get from here! :(

aisha.x.20

sis aminah why shouldnt u do that? Atleast u have the guts lol
And i suppose as long as they dont mind or turn around and give u the 'looks' then go ahead lol

aisha.x.20

Bro abdul jazakallah for that. No ive never seen them hadiths! so jazakallah for bringin them up! But well i was just talkin in general...askin if people use the islamic terms in public or are they shy/scared....

well :wasalam:

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

I use "alhamdulillah" a lot even when non muslims who I dont know are around. You get funny looks when you say allah akbar in a airport these days.. :SMILY335: However I would not say it aloud in european or american airports i think.. :D i really dont look good in orange jumpsuits ;)

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikum Sister, i use 2 the point that the non Muslims i'm around try 2 respond n kind, they ask if they have said it right or if they used the right term, they ask y we say what we say... so i guess it is like a small dawah.

aisha.x.20

lolz @ island muslim..thats funni!
hmm 4 sum reason i think ud luk perfect in an orange jumpsuit...okies only jokin. May Allah bless u and guide u and keep u out of orange jumpsuits :).Ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

sister although im in a muslim country where only islam is accepted as a religion and no other religion is practiced publically (100% muslim), most of the ppl are really far from the nice teachings of islam...most of ppl like westurn culture :astag:...but the correct islam practices is now fastly increasing with the help of ALLAH and work of some organisations (may ALLAH bless them)...

as per me, i try my best to use that terms alhamdhulillah....

wa'alaikum salaam

-brother IbnAdam-

aisha.x.20

wow sis wonnee u r soo lucky to be around people like that! wish my endz was like that! people here are sooo shallow! yes true it would be like dawah, well im glad for u sis n keep it up :) hehe
May Allah reward you for your good and keep you smiling inshallah.Ameen

aisha.x.20

well bro Ibnadam, Firstly u are very lucky 2 b able to practice so openly and in an islamic country aswell! and those unfortunate few who dont realize the beauty they have been bought up with and wish 2 throw that away for some 2 days of haraam stuff well we can only pray for them...Well its good to hear that so many of u practice properly and use Islamic terms outside of home..
May Allah bless you and guide you and keep our Faith in him strong Inshallah.Ameen

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH

wow sis wonnee u r soo lucky to be around people like that! wish my endz was like that! people here are sooo shallow! yes true it would be like dawah, well im glad for u sis n keep it up :) hehe
May Allah reward you for your good and keep you smiling inshallah.Ameen

As Salaamu Alaikum Sister... I KNOW U JUST DIDN'T TYPE I'M A SISTER? the horror... i'm a male thank you very much!!! try using the profile guide first... it saved me a few times. LMBO

aisha.x.20

loooolzz!
well i couldve lied and said i did it on purpose 2 get ur atention?! (eh..) but i wrote it 2wice..oooops! haha sorry 4give me

well be quiet man oooh theres a profile guide 2? wheres dat i dditn know dey had 1 i jus like talkin and not chekin hehe

oooh gosh sorry i can undastand how humiliating it must b 4 u :)hehe

will not make the mistake agen sis :)
now to search the 'guide'

jazakallah genious

tarannumsamir

sis louly sweet arent you a lucky thing! i wish i could have been in an islamic country. I guess Islam is soo much easier there eh? Beats all the looks/comments i get from here! :(

as salaamu alaikom wa rehmatullah wa barakaatuhu.
i use the islamic terms also with the nonmuslims,and it feels great alhamdulillah.:ma:
i prefer using islamic terms so that i utter only good words,as all the terms in islam are pure and full of gratitude.and praising the almighty.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
loooolzz!
well i couldve lied and said i did it on purpose 2 get ur atention?! (eh..) but i wrote it 2wice..oooops! haha sorry 4give me

well be quiet man oooh theres a profile guide 2? wheres dat i dditn know dey had 1 i jus like talkin and not chekin hehe

oooh gosh sorry i can undastand how humiliating it must b 4 u :)hehe

will not make the mistake agen sis :)
now to search the 'guide'

jazakallah genious
ASA, click on their name and view profile should pop up