Thank you in advance .

islamisthesolution

salaam alaikom everybody hope you all doing fine
i thought i can get what i need from you dear friends as i really want to know what is the meaning of THANK YOU in the other languages

and who is going to help all what you have to do is writing the meaning of thank you in your language and write what langauge is it and its pronounciation in english so i can be able to pronounce it .see this examples

شكرا------->Arabic(shukran)

thanks-------> English

merci----->French

i hope guys you got what i mean and i am waiting for your help

and finally i want to say thank you all one of the most beautiful expressions in the whole world

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

:salam2:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Mahadsanid_____Somali( prounced the way it is written, hope u understand it)

Asante___Swahili or Kiswahili (also pronounced the way it is written)

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

Wow its wonderful to know Thank You in different languages. Xie Xie is my favorite from all the above.

Shukuriyya.........(Dhivehi Language)......Maldives

Wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Salam

Nice thread sister:)
ok

Tusen Takk - thank you very much (Norwegian)
Spasiba (if i'm not mistaking) Russian
Bedankt (dutch)
Tack (swedish)
:blackhijab:

Kakorot

nice thread :ma:
i had to look this 1 up LOL
in bengali dhanyabaad-thankyou
:wasalam:

oohh ruki4eva i was gna say that! :D yh in bengali its' dhanyabad but we say donobad lol we speak khasah bangla. i like it the way they say it in arbi - shukran jazeelan!! :D :D

islamisthesolution

:ma::ma:
thanks for your help i guess i will be able to speak all the languages eventually here on tti because of your help my friends
i actually want to say thank you in all the languages you wrote but i am still learning them
شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا جزيلااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
oohh ruki4eva i was gna say that! :D yh in bengali its' dhanyabad but we say donobad lol we speak khasah bangla. i like it the way they say it in arbi - shukran jazeelan!! :D :D
Asalamu alaykum awww sory 4 postin it b4 yh i ddnt evn no how 2 say thank u in bengi Lol i jus found out 2dy haha yh i like da arabic way 2! Its interestn 2 no different languages mashallah take care wsalam

islamisthesolution

Asalamu alaykum awww sory 4 postin it b4 yh i ddnt evn no how 2 say thank u in bengi Lol i jus found out 2dy haha yh i like da arabic way 2! Its interestn 2 no different languages mashallah take care wsalam

yes really interesting to know this in many different langauges and i guess the brothers and sister have done a wonderful job
xie xie everybody:ma:

ivonne

If you really want to know thank you and not just thanks han its

Danke Dir(if you know the person) and Danke ihnen(if you dont know the person or taling to an adult goverment etc its the polite way) - German
Mersi- Farsi (Persian)
Gracie lei - Italian