Video Thank you Turn To Islam!

Targamh

Peace be Upon you All ..
long time ago i saw a film on youtube " Turning Muslim in Texas"
and it touched me deeply ...
and through it i knew this site ..
latter maybe after one year ..
i remembered this vid and thought it will be a good idea to translate it into Arabic cuz you know many Arabs would be proud to know about their brothers and sisters converting to Islam and this helps non-Muslim Arabs to have another though and inshalla embrace Islam ( of course i am taking about Arab Christians)
so i searched for the vid and found it .. then translated it and added an Arabic subtitle ...
and after one month the film was widely spread all over the Arab world ..
it has been almost 3 months ... and more than 15000 view this film ..

so, i would like to thank turn to islam site for this vedio cuz it works inside and outside the Arab world ... :ma:

this is the link to download the film : (brother Mabsoot asked me to put it here) ..

http://www.targamh.com/videos/islam_in_texas.wmv

:wasalam:

Targamh

here are some photos from the film:
:blackhijab:

90069554.jpg

61945801.jpg

24995523.jpg

52427255.jpg

90067201.jpg

hope you will give me your comments ..

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Good work there. Translated videos will be good. Many revert Muslims are lightyears ahead in terms of having a strong iman and practicing what they know about Islam than born Muslims.

Targamh

Good work there. Translated videos will be good. Many revert Muslims are lightyears ahead in terms of having a strong iman and practicing what they know about Islam than born Muslims.

you are right many people who are born to the religion don't appreciate the bless God bestowed on them.. as you know there are many many people around the world who are searching for the truth but they know nothing about Islam while many others have this wrong stereotyped idea about Islam and Muslims they get from TVs ..
so being born to the religion is a bless by God ..:tti_sister:
another thing, yes you are right, most of revert Muslims are better than many born Muslims because they searched for the truth and contemplated on the proper religious thoughtfully..
but of course there are many many Muslims who are born to the religion following the Quran to the letter.. being real Muslims, helping one another and sparing no efforts to give the right impression about what Muslims really are :ma:

by the way, the same point has been discussed by Jasmin ( a new convert) in the film ..