Thank You TurnToIslam

T

TearfulEyes

First I greet you all with the universal and original greatings of Islam, Assalamu Alaikom Wa Rahmatullah Wabarako!

Second, I would like to say thank you to this website and its founders and workers. I found it by accident, when I downloaded from a different site one of the videos about brothers and sisters coming to Islam.

If you want to know about me, I am very much interested in comparative religion and I am engaged most of the time I am on line with non-muslims, especially Christians. My role model is the Late Sheikh Ahmad Deedat, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

Once again, peace be with you all, specially to my new brothers and sisters in Islam.

TearfulEyes

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatulla

Second, I would like to say thank you to this website and its founders and workers. TearfulEyes

Jazakallah khair brother for your kind words.....and Welcome to tti...:)

Hope you will participate too..

ma'salaama

T

TearfulEyes

Jazakallah sister Muslima, I will participate Inshallah.

Salam

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the website and our family brother :)

I too am interested in comparitive religion as I feel it's important to know about other religions to convince people of those other religions about the truth of Islam. Unfortunately, I don't get as much time as I would like these days to study and research this topic.

You're right about Sheikh Ahmed Deedat, his dawah contribution was amazing, as is Dr Zakir Naik's. May Allah reward them for their immense efforts.

Once again, welcome to the website and we look forward to your contribution :)

:wasalam:

gudigak2009

:salam2:

TearfulEyes Welcome to Turntoislam. It's a great site and I'm sure you will love it here. We all learn from each other and correct our mistakes.

:wasalam: :shymuslima1: