Thanks to Geert Wilders!

Raihan

Thanks to Muslims' Slave Geert Wilders!

His recent anti-Muslim racist film "Fitna" on the Quran can be considered as a Million-Dollar Advertisement on behalf of Muslims! Non-Muslims are, in fact, helping Muslims to spread the Message of the Quran – no matter what it is! Because after publishing his film, more and more Dutch people are going to Islamic centers to learn about the Quran, out of curiosity, and many of them are converting to Islam! The same was happened after 9/11 drama performed by Bush-Cheney terrorist gang. Because Quran is indeed a Revelation from God.

So, non-Muslims are working as true slaves of Muslims! Good job indeed! But can't pay for that, sorry!

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Thanks to Muslims' Slave Geert Wilders!

His recent film "Fitna" on the Quran can be considered as a Million-Dollar Advertisement on behalf of Muslims! Non-Muslims are, in fact, helping Muslims to spread the Message of the Quran – no matter what it is! Because after publishing his film, more and more Nederland people are going to Islamic centers to learn about the Quran, out of curiosity, and many of them have also converted to Islam! So, non-Muslims are working as true slaves of Muslims! Good job indeed! But can't pay for that, sorry!

Assalam aleikum sister,
Just for curiousity, do u have any link of nederlands news reporting that? I understand nederlands so it wont be difficult for me to understand dutch. I ''ll be waiting for the link, alsublieft.

nizar83

im from the netherlands myself..and this movie is causing to much hype in.( the media that is..)
because the vast majority of the muslims here havent even watched the movie..they dont want to give that wilders figure what he had hoped for..ATTENTION

i was in the mosque today during friday prayer, even the mayor and an entire filmcrew from tv came to our mosque to check out what we actually do as muslims and to share their thoughts on this nonsens movie based on lies..

we made clear that such events only make our ummah stronger...never will a person like him be able to hold us down insha allah

ironic thing was...after our arabic imam gives the friday speech,,we always have a dutch muslim..(a real dutch guy blond and blue eyes lol) translating this exact ghutba(speech)

so they were shocked in a positive way, to see islam is UNIVERSAL!
mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam is an example to all mankind!

selemu aleikum

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
im from the netherlands myself..and this movie is causing to much hype in.( the media that is..)
because the vast majority of the muslims here havent even watched the movie..they dont want to give that wilders figure what he had hoped for..ATTENTION

i was in the mosque today during friday prayer, even the mayor and an entire filmcrew from tv came to our mosque to check out what we actually do as muslims and to share their thoughts on this nonsens movie based on lies..

we made clear that such events only make our ummah stronger...never will a person like him be able to hold us down insha allah

ironic thing was...after our arabic imam gives the friday speech,,we always have a dutch muslim..(a real dutch guy blond and blue eyes lol) translating this exact ghutba(speech)

so they were shocked in a positive way, to see islam is UNIVERSAL!
mohammed salalahu wa3alayhi wasalam is an example to all mankind!

selemu aleikum

MAsha'allah, it really must feel great to see someone masha'allh convert to the right path.

- god bless.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL that IS true sister Raihaan. But hey, the stupidity of Muslim Haters is really funny and amusing! LoL. Like Cheney once shot his friend when going "goose hunting." LoL. Why did he shot that old man? That guy was a pure white bred American-Patriotic, no one would've mistakened that with a Muslim soldier! LoL

Assalamu Alykum sister. Also like "your story" of your "twin". Gosh I thought that the story was really from you. Gosh. :wink: But this might be a reminder to us that we should also state were we get our stories from so no one gets confused LoL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r6hsTHunM0&feature=related

LoL don't listen to the above if you hate music. :wink: :lol:

Abel213

:salam2:
A professor of mine is a professional musician and he remarked that "Every review is a good review." Inshallah, the more they try to Islam look bad, the more it backfires on them.

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam,

I have started a thread concerning this subject. It's called "The Bible said that??!!". Please click on the following link to view this thread:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30439

I believe that this anti-Islam film has given us Muslims the chance to give Islam haters a taste of their own medicine.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaikum, i saw about 5 mins of it, it was pure trash.

Anyone with a little bit proper knowledge of Islam would know it is not true.. even without knowing about Islam, one can see that it is total propoganda and lies.

What Geert Wilders does and allllll the other anti Islam people is exactly the same as what Joseph Goebbels did for Hitler.

I recommend that people read a little bit about the life and works of Joseph Goebbels. You will see that this senior Nazi and close friend to Adolf Hitler has many similarities to the Zionists and other people who make negative propoganda against Muslims and other people.

Goebbels made the German people suspect and hate Jews, Polish, Czech, Communist even disabled people
.. This in turn led to the society becoming more alienated and staying silent to Nazi Party regime war agenda.

-----------------------

anyway, with regard to that movie, here are some good links which dispel some of the myths it spread:

Quran and Hadith prove Islam's Opposition to Oppression, Terrorism and Injustice.

Read This: Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

This one explains REAL terrorism... and talks about STATE TERRORISM>>>
Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

Geert Wilders is a Frequent visitor to Israel and he is big supporter of the Zionist regime. The Israeli Zionists are responsible for the oppression and massacre of many people both Muslim and Christian in Palestine, Lebanon, Syria (Golan heights, not to forget Qunaitra massacre!).

wasalam

kayleigh

:salam2:

I watched it today. It is trash, and some of the footage shown is footage of US military bombings, NOT anything connected with Muslim extremists, but it still wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe I'm desensitized because this is the same stuff Islam-haters have been saying for a long time.

I'm really glad the response from the Muslim community has been so mellow and muted because if Muslims react loudly and strongly, it will give the film attention and more people will watch it out of curiosity - people who would have otherwise never heard of it or cared about seeing it.

But yes, lol, I was saying the same thing today - perhaps we should thank him since he, and others like him, actually end up inspiring some people to go out and investigate on their own and either convert or at least gain more knowledge of Islam.