The 99 names of ALLAH

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom
jazaaki Allah Khyran

Hadith - Sahih Muslim and Bukhari 8:419, Narrated Abu Huraira : Allah has ninety-nine Names, i.e., one hundred minus one, and whoever 'ahsaha' [enumerates them, believes in them, ponders their meanings, worships Allah by them and supplicates with them, and acts by them according to one's belief in them] will enter Paradise; and Allah is Witr ("Odd", i.e. He is one, and it is an odd number) and loves 'the Witr' (i.e., odd numbers).

may Allah make us one of them..

Salaam alikom

3assal

:salam2:

Thank you for sharing that is a very nice video :) I have attached the mp3 of this video
Hopefully you guys like it
:wasalam:

Attachments

• Sami Yusuf-Esma el husna.mp3
    2.9 MB · Views: 575

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam

:jazaak: guys, it is a beautiful video :subhanallah:

Yes bro Mrmuslim you are correct, there is a hadith thats states this...
May Allah help you to memorize His names and live by them. In the hadith it states that the one who memorizes Allah’s 99 names will enter heaven.

Once u recite those names, with the blissful feelings that come along, it feels like you have entered a garden of heaven with multitudes of angels surrounding you! Its wonderful :subhanallah:

38khadj

:ma: absolutley beautiful yes your right everything about Islam is beautiful, we just dont always appreciate it do we.
wasalaam brothers and sisters in Islam:)

Sidra88

Just a question!!

:confused:

Assalmu Alikum! Is this mp3 really Sami Yusuf because it doesn't sound like him. just a comment. Walikum Assalam!

Thank you for sharing that is a very nice video :) I have attached the mp3 of this video
Hopefully you guys like it
:wasalam: