The Amazing Miracle of Iron

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Amazing Miracle ... Dont miss it to read

Do you know ??
Iron was not formed on the earth, but was sent down from sky ...... amazing !!!!
Modern astronomical findings have disclosed that the iron found in our world has come from giant stars in outer space.

demirkulce.jpg

Iron ingot

This is what the Quran Says 1,400 years ago :
And We also sent down iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind… (Qur'an, 57:25)
( Iron is one of the elements highlighted in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Hadid, meaning Iron )

Now the another miracle in same Surah

demir.jpg

Surat al-Hadid is the 57th in the Qur'an. The numerical value of the word "al-Hadid" in Arabic is 57. The numerical value of "hadid" on its own is 26. We also know 26 is the number of the iron atom. With the verse revealed in Surat al-Hadid Almighty Allah indicates how iron formed, and with the mathematical code contained in the verse He reveals to us a scientific miracle.

Iron also plays very important role for human health
Iron oxide particles were used in a cancer treatment in recent months and positive developments were observed .
In this treatment it is only the cancer cells that are affected by the magnetic field, since only they contain the iron oxide particles. The spread of this technique is a major development in the treatment of this potentially lethal disease. In the treatment of such a widespread disease as cancer, the use of the expression " iron in which there lies great force and which has many uses for mankind" (Qur'an, 57:25) in the Qur'an is particularly noteworthy. Indeed, in that verse, the Qur'an may be indicating the benefits of iron for human health. (Allah knows best.)

Nevertheless, this fact is related in the Qur'an, the Word of Allah, Who encompasses all things in His infinite knowledge.

Do always remember ALLAH, he is the only one who knows our future ( What will be the next for us !! )
Do always remember our UMMAH in your prayers !!

>> Click here to read in Detail <<

Asalaamalikum,

Jazakallah khair for sharing. There are endless miracles in the Quran that gets proven time after time. I just love this website, so much great information.

P.S. I wonder if sister Amy (the chemist) was aware of this.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
i dont understand the part where iron did not come from earth

Today science says, Iron was brought down from Sky due to Nova & Supernova

This is what the Quran says 1,400/- years back

To know the process, click on the link in the same article.

Wassalam

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

Well done on the article however:

1) Last time I looked Fe's RAM was 55.845g/mol. There is isotope Fe57 but it is only a small 2.2%

2) 5% of the earth's crust is made from iron and scientists think that the earth's core is from iron........ If you look into the birth or solar systems and stars then ofcourse the earth is made from stars from space......thats how cience understands the birth and development of new star and solar systems.

3) NUMERICAL VALUE - now this is the bit I have major problems with. PLz I do not think this is quran and sunnah! We dont work on numerology in islam, perhaps someone could enlighten us a bit further as to how hadid=57????? does shaytaan = 666????? everone laughs at that one right??

eeeeekkkk sorry!!

:wasalam:

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

For those who could not understand the article i provide this video which ecxplains how the iron came. The documentary is from discovery. :) insha allah this will be of help.
[yt]4k4Jdl9RZFI[/yt]

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim

3) NUMERICAL VALUE - now this is the bit I have major problems with. PLz I do not think this is quran and sunnah! We dont work on numerology in islam, perhaps someone could enlighten us a bit further as to how hadid=57????? does shaytaan = 666????? everone laughs at that one right??

The details mention below is unproved. It is shared only to make you aware from such kind of articles.

Various words and the number of times mention in Arabic Qur’an:

*Dunia (One name for life) 115 – Aakhirat (one name for the life after) 115.

*Malaikat (angels) 88 – Shaytan (satan) 88

*Life 145 – Death 145

*Benefit 50 – Corrupt 50

*People 50 – Messengers 50

*Eblees(King of devils) 11 – Seek refuge from eblees 11

*Museebah (calamity) 75 – Thanks 75

*Spending (sadaqah) 73 – Satisfaction 73

*People Who Are Mislead 17 – Dead People 17

*Muslimeen 41 – Jihad 41

*Gold 8 – Easy Life 8

*Magic 60 – Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

*Zakah (taxes muslims pay for the poor) 32 – Barakah (increasing or blessings of a wealth) 32

*Mind 49 – Noor(light) 49

*Tongue 25 – sermon 25

*Desire 8 – Fear 8

*Speaking Publicly 18 – Publicizing 18

*Hardship 114 – Patience 114

*Muhammad 4 – Sharee’ah (Muhammad teachings) 4

*Man 24 – Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following word appear:

*Salah (prayer) 5

*Month 12

*Day 365

*Sea 32

*Land 13

*Sea + Land = 32 + 13 = 45

%Sea = 32/45 * 100 % = 71.1111111

%Land = 13/45 * 100% = 28.8888888

71.1111111+28.8888888 = 100.00!!

Modern science has only reject proven that the water covers 71.111 % of the earth, while the land covers 28.89 % Is this coincidence?

The details mention above is unproved. It is shared only to make you aware from such kind of articles.

P.S : Jazakallah "island muslim"

amyaishazouaoui

Various words and the number of times mention in Arabic Qur’an:

*Dunia (One name for life) 115 – Aakhirat (one name for the life after) 115.

*Malaikat (angels) 88 – Shaytan (satan) 88

*Life 145 – Death 145

*Benefit 50 – Corrupt 50

*People 50 – Messengers 50

*Eblees(King of devils) 11 – Seek refuge from eblees 11

*Museebah (calamity) 75 – Thanks 75

*Spending (sadaqah) 73 – Satisfaction 73

*People Who Are Mislead 17 – Dead People 17

*Muslimeen 41 – Jihad 41

*Gold 8 – Easy Life 8

*Magic 60 – Fitnah (dissuasion, misleading) 60

*Zakah (taxes muslims pay for the poor) 32 – Barakah (increasing or blessings of a wealth) 32

*Mind 49 – Noor(light) 49

*Tongue 25 – sermon 25

*Desire 8 – Fear 8

*Speaking Publicly 18 – Publicizing 18

*Hardship 114 – Patience 114

*Muhammad 4 – Sharee’ah (Muhammad teachings) 4

*Man 24 – Woman 24

And amazingly enough have a look how many times the following word appear:

*Salah (prayer) 5

*Month 12

*Day 365

*Sea 32

*Land 13

*Sea + Land = 32 + 13 = 45

%Sea = 32/45 * 100 % = 71.1111111

%Land = 13/45 * 100% = 28.8888888

71.1111111+28.8888888 = 100.00!!

Modern science has only reject proven that the water covers 71.111 % of the earth, while the land covers 28.89 % Is this coincidence?

What you think ? Everything mention above is not right ??

From where did you get this information from?

amyaishazouaoui

Yes! Salah is mentioned in the Quran 67 times! In addition to other conjugations of the word, such as "My Salah", "Their Salah", etc.

Also,

If X + Y = Z then X/Z*100 + Y/Z*100 = 100!

and so the list can go on.....how many times is muhammad(saw)mentioned in the quran. He can be called many names, nabi, rasul, muhammed, are 3!!

month = 12 year = 365. ??? so how many days are there in an islamic year? As far as I was aware islamic years are shorter than gregorian years...... thats why ramadaan is earlier this year. We are talking about islam now arent we...so why would the quran refer to moneth and years in a non islamic way?????

show me how hadid = 57...?????? please..I dont get it!!

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

The WHOLE article is WRONG and has been refuted. This "numbers" spread like wildfire after someone put it on the net and I would kindly request the whole numbers posts be deleted IMMEDIATELY before it causes further misguidance, insha allah.

There are MANY proven MIRACLES in the quran and this type of MADE UP STUFF CAN"T be allowed to go around giving people doubt to other REAL miracles.

Barakallah feekum

amyaishazouaoui

Salaam Alaiykum,

The WHOLE article is WRONG and has been refuted. This "numbers" spread like wildfire after someone put it on the net and I would kindly request the whole numbers posts be deleted IMMEDIATELY before it causes further misguidance, insha allah.

There are MANY proven MIRACLES in the quran and this type of MADE UP STUFF CAN"T be allowed to go around giving people doubt to other REAL miracles.

Barakallah feekum

Fine by me, sometimes promting people to think cognitively can actually get them thinking a more logical way though.

Promt people to find the answers them selves.....its how teachers wort you know

island muslim

Salaam alaiykum sister amy,

My fear is that when a muslim goes on beleiving this to be true, he uses this as a FACT during debate or dawah. Don't you think muslim's should know this is NOT true?? I for one would feel "stupid" if I was going to use this as a FACT which I beleived to be true cause it came froma muslim brother/sister.

If you guys want to keep it its ok.

take care sister amy.

amyaishazouaoui

Salaam alaiykum sister amy,

My fear is that when a muslim goes on beleiving this to be true, he uses this as a FACT during debate or dawah. Don't you think muslim's should know this is NOT true?? I for one would feel "stupid" if I was going to use this as a FACT which I beleived to be true cause it came froma muslim brother/sister.

If you guys want to keep it its ok.

take care sister amy.

Hence why im questioning to disprove the theory! There is lots of things people tell new muslims in acts of DAWAH and trying to HELP them...which are totally false.......if you want my personal list you may have it!

Numerology is FALSE, it a fact, but we must try our best to tell those who believe it, should we not.

If I was a new revert and i saw this argument...logical vs illogical, then I know where i would sit. At the end of the day its for people to decided and ultimately AllAh to guide.....just make dua.

It may open a few naive new muslims eyes too??

Delete it if a want to.

But perhaps you may want to post something to disprove numerology??

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum my sister,

I see your point. OK lets keep it so we can enlighten others insha allah!

Sis, I can't delete it even if I wanted to :D

Fee amaanullah my sister.

truesuccess

Proud to be a Muslim
Salaam Alaiykum,

Barakallah feekum

Assalam Alaikum

Extremely Sorry.... I was not at all aware of this ...

You are right to remove this Numbers details, but from another point i think, should not remove this..

Atleast those who are believing on Numbers, would come to know that all these are fake...

I think i did right by putting it here.... Atleast i got aware of it.

Jazakallah

Wassalam

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum brother true success,

If I may suggest, i think its better to edit the post and say this IS NOT correct since someone might not read through the entire thread. Not everyone has the same patience levels.

Jazakallah.