The Beast

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Iab Juraij related that Abu Az-Zubair decribed the Beast, saying:

"Its head is that of an ox, its eye is that of a pig; its ear is like the ear of an elephant; its horn is like the horn of ibex; its neck is like the neck of an ostrich; its chest is like the chest of a lion; its colour is like the tail of a ram; and its legs are like the legs of a camel. Between each of its joints is the distance of 12 arm-spans. It will come out and with it, it will have the rod of Moosa and the stamp of Sulaimaan. With the rod of Moosa it will write a white spot on the face of every Muslim; that spot will spread until the entire face becomes white. And with the stamp of Sulaimaan it will write a black spot on the face of every disbeliever that spot will spread until the entire face becomes black. People will be trading in the marketplaces, and some will say, 'How much is this, O believer? How much is this, O disbeliever?'

So (clear will the distinction be between a disbeliever and a believer) that the people of a single house will at their table, and they will know which of them is a believer and which of them is a disbeliever. Then the beast will say to them,

"O so-and-so, rejoice for you are from the the inhabitants of Paradise! O so-and-so, you are from the inhabitants of the Fire!".

And that is the saying of Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala):

And when the Word (of torment) is fulfilled against them, We shall bring out from the earth a beast[] for them, to speak to them because mankind believed not with certainty in Our Ayât (Verses of the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad :saw:.

Alhamdulilah

Asalaamu'Alykum

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Baraka Allah feek my brother.

''It will have the ring of Solomon and the rod of moses. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word 'kafir' on his forhead;it will adorn the face of every believer and right the word 'mumin' on his forhead, and it will speak to people.

Wassalam Alykom...

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Jazakallahu Khayran

EDIT: Excuse me, i have not heard that version.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalaam

Baraka Allah feek my brother.

''It will have the ring of Solomon and the rod of moses. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word 'kafir' on his forhead;it will adorn the face of every believer and right the word 'mumin' on his forhead, and it will speak to people.

Wassalam Alykom...

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

It's sooooooooo horrible to meet this TRUE BEAST. I feel so scared of all signs of the Hour. May Allah make us safe from the horror of that DAY. Ameen.:tti_sister: