The Boycott is working!!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Though I am glad to see it's boycotting rather than burning buildings down or something violent, .

Totally agree with you. We need to fight intellectually.

Honestly, i think too much is made of the cartoons. Yes, it's disprespectful, but this is life. And I think let Allah handle it. It's nothing we need to be concerned about.

I believe in freedom of speech and freedom of expression but they have no right to insult other people sensivitives. What is their intention to make cartoon or caricature of Prophet (may Allah blessings and peace be upon him)? Are they trying to provoke the anger of muslim ummah? We do need to be concern sister. They are mocking and making fun of Holy Prophet (may Allah blessings and peace be upon him).

Rather than punishing jews, wouldn't it be better to find a solution to the problem?..

Our intention is to punish the zionist regime not the entire jewish community. We do not want anyone to suffer but if they ask for it we can't help it. The only solution is our leaders unite in confronting the zionist regime and all their allies. The zionist will be chicken if this happen. This will unlikely to happen until the appearance of Imam Mahdi. What the muslim ummah can do collectively without depending on the leaders to initiate action? BOYCOTT THEIR PRODUCTS. No law can stop you for this kind of action.

I have some muslim friends that were hacking jewish msn accounts and websites...and what can be accomplished with this? Surely there are better ways to get things done..

Yes, BOYCOTT. It may not be the only solution but this is the best solution at this point. Pls suggest if there are other ways.

Sorry sister if I said anything wrong to you.

happy_now

:) you've said nothing offensive at all.

If we go around trying to make everyone be nice, it will never work. (And I'm talking about the cartoons here.) I'm only 22 and one of the things I have learned in life is that people suck (not all of course, but most). You cannot stop this. You can try and try and even if you stop one person, there are many to fill his place. This is life.

The bigger deal muslims make of it, the longer it takes to go away. You can't make the world be nice and punishing everyone that does something mean will waste a lot of your time for nothing. (this is just in general).

As for the jews, I wish I could fix this situation, but the world leaders cannot even fix it. And i feel for both sides here.

It's funny...so many muslims get so very upset about a book of fiction or cartoons that are published, but when it comes to actual life, they seem to accept and even admire a man that is so unnloving that he will send a text to divorce his wife (and i think this is so much more mean). . . . we are to accept such mean things as ok if done by another muslim? Is that how this works?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
:) It's funny...so many muslims get so very upset about a book of fiction or cartoons that are published, but when it comes to actual life, they seem to accept and even admire a man that is so unnloving that he will send a text to divorce his wife (and i think this is so much more mean). . . . we are to accept such mean things as ok if done by another muslim? Is that how this works?

If I understand correctly what you mean to say sister, I totally agree with you. We muslim have so much internal problem that need urgent attention instead we are being diverted into provocations by some bird brained people. Our leaders are mocking each other instead of unite the muslim ummah to face the challenges. True muslims are now sandwiched in between this external and internal challenges pose to Islam and muslims.

It is timely we pay attention to these issues but I would like stand by the idea of boycotting products of whover attack Islam and muslim whether by physical means or by emotional means. Every dollar you spend on their products maybe used to buy bullets and bombs to kill Palestinian and muslim all over. They will continue to mock and making fun of our beloved Prophet (may blessings and peace be upon him) if we continue to support their products. This boycott could be (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone) one way we show our love to the Prophet.

:salam2:

Muslims should start commerce more with other muslims always. The boycott maybe working, but buying from other muslims is not. It makes me sick when I see many muslim populated areas being abandoned and job loss is at a high. Perhaps we need to start paying attention and reminding ourselves of this.

Here in the USA, people tend to prefer and buy USA manufactured items even if they cost more.

:wasalam:

Abdul Rehman ZF

its great to hear the news

the muslims countries made the so called european countries economically stronger by importing their products. if the boycott is working , then muslims across the globe should boycott the products . let us hit them where it hurts more. (freedom of speech by danes) , then it is also our freedom to boycot the products . all the muslims across the globe , awake , boycot the products.
May Almighty Allah bless us all , ameen. :holaaa:

Barraka Allaahu Feek, brother. What do Japan, China, and South Korea have that Muslims don't? Muslim countries can produce goods and services that other Muslims would love to buy. Muslims invented thousands of things in the past and lead the scientific revolution centuries before it made it to Europe, so why can't we do that again? There's no excuse: We have the money, the brains and the human and material resources.

:salam2:

and the same to you brother, this video saddened me greatly, may Allah see to the needs of muslims on earth:

[yt]k4gvVKi00FU[/yt]

I apologize for taking it away from the topic of the thread.

:wasalam: