The cattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
Dinka and Kapauka have recently came into contact with outside world. No one told them what to eat and what not to. Read whether they eat non veg or not. Sure enough Christian Missionaries were quick to reach them but they have been eating Non-Veg well before that.

Kapauku Papuans of West New Guinea

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kapauku-Pap...3HZS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1243172229&sr=8-2

Divinity and Experience: The Religion of the Dinka

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0198234058/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

It's amazing what humans are capbile of doing if they have very little choice. But that does not mean that we are meant to be meat eaters, our bodies have not been designed that way. Just because we can does not mean we should.

at lest the animal killed by those groups would not have been subjected to the horrors of factory farming, intence breeding, force feeding etc.

mhamzah

It's amazing what humans are capbile of doing if they have very little choice. But that does not mean that we are meant to be meat eaters, our bodies have not been designed that way. Just because we can does not mean we should.

at lest the animal killed by those groups would not have been subjected to the horrors of factory farming, intence breeding, force feeding etc.

Well to begin with they had a choice.

Quote: does not mean that we are meant to be meat eaters, our bodies have not been designed that way.
vs

Quote: Just because we can does not mean we should.

Read the Islamic guidelines for slaughtering of an animal. By the way as has been explained earlier you can very well be a Muslim and a vegetarian.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Have you looked at your cainie teeth latley? They are tiny compared to that of true carnivoures which are made for ripping and tearing into flesh. Our teeth are more suited to bitting into fruit etc. It is not our natural state to eat other animals. You give a child a hamster and a carrot, the child will eat the carrot and pet the hamster, give the hamster and a carrot to a cat and it's goodnight vienna for the hamster.

You cant compare a child behavior to the nature of a fully grown human, also yes i have seen my teeth and they are in proportion to my mouth and a "true carnivore's" teeth is in proportion to its mouth so i see no sense or strength in your argument, and of course i child wouldn't eat a hamster it has not fully grown and developed its teeth never mind its logic or behavior and agian you cant compare a cat to a child????.

A human diet in order to be balanced and to contain the right amount of nutrients from plant and animal sources, do you suffer from any deficiency's
well don't you think that a human body is designed and suited to eat from the land of what is pure and good in order to benefit from a healthy diet. We can eat meat and just because you don't choose to don't force your ideas on us your diet is your diet fine thats your choice and our way is our way.

No offense intended...

vegangoth

Banned
You cant compare a child behavior to the nature of a fully grown human, also yes i have seen my teeth and they are in proportion to my mouth and a "true carnivore's" teeth is in proportion to its mouth so i see no sense or strength in your argument, and of course i child wouldn't eat a hamster it has not fully grown and developed its teeth never mind its logic or behavior and agian you cant compare a cat to a child????.

Ok If I gave you ( I'm asuming your not a child) a hamster and a carrot what one would you eat? a cat and a child are both animals both act on instinct. Everone's teeth are in proporstion to their mouth ( unless your a vampire) A true carnivours teeth are longer, sharper than harder than ours. Try cutting through bone with your gnashers!

A human diet in order to be balanced and to contain the right amount of nutrients from plant and animal sources, do you suffer from any deficiency's
well don't you think that a human body is designed and suited to eat from the land of what is pure and good in order to benefit from a healthy diet. We can eat meat and just because you don't choose to don't force your ideas on us your diet is your diet fine thats your choice and our way is our way.

I'm not forcing my ideas mearly having a heated debate. A balanced diet is important I agree but most meat eaters have way to much protein in thier diet. No diet will ever be perfect due to the fact that we all lead busy lives. M personal lacking is in zinc but I can get that from green leaf veggies and lot's of nust I just need to make the effort to eat them.
No offense intended...

None taken

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Ok If I gave you ( I'm asuming your not a child) a hamster and a carrot what one would you eat? a cat and a child are both animals both act on instinct. Everone's teeth are in proporstion to their mouth ( unless your a vampire) A true carnivours teeth are longer, sharper than harder than ours. Try cutting through bone with your gnashers!

Well i wouldn't eat a human if thats what your asking so i would pick the carrot and that doesn't mean i pick veg over meat it means that the choice given was very unheard of its like asking would you eat your child thats sick. no animal would eat another animal like it would it. Sorry do you expect me to believe vampires exist? and please explain this "true carnivore you like so much

I'm not forcing my ideas mearly having a heated debate. A balanced diet is important I agree but most meat eaters have way to much protein in thier diet. No diet will ever be perfect due to the fact that we all lead busy lives. M personal lacking is in zinc but I can get that from green leaf veggies and lot's of nust I just need to make the effort to eat them.

Well thats your body trying to tell you that it cant just live of vegs it needs essential fatty acids and iron and zinc which all are found in meat for a reason so we can eat from it, but nowadays we have supplements and things you can take instead and i say good for you but me i try and balance my diet out and eat from the good and pure of what Allah provided for us all to eat from.

And hath made of service unto you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; it is all from Him. Lo! herein verily are portents for a people who reflect. (13)

Status
Not open for further replies.