the civil war in lebanon is back?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Allah save the Muslims from the lies and deceit of the Raafidah.

I used to live in the places the dirty deceitful Hizbullah soldiers now patrol. Near Hamra Street.

They are nothing but a menace to Muslims, they use Israel/Palestinian conflict as propoganda for making LEbanon into a Shia state with the UNislamic iranian style system.

Remember, that beneath their so called "Islamic" veneer, they are criminals. They kidnap, torture and kill our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Hassan Nasrallah is close friends to Moqtada Sadr. The Shia militia leader, they have tortured and killed 10000s of people in Iraq. They all have same philosophy.

But, right now, they are playing the propoganda card, even having the wretched (prostitute/singer) Haifa Wehbe sing their praises!!

They say (like most the Raafidah) they have no problems with Sunni this is not true, but part of their decietful ways.

Sister Rania from Beirut,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/talking_point/7392142.stm
I live in West Beirut in the district of Bourj Abu Haydar, it's half Sunni and half Shia - we all live together fine.
Hezbollah are now controlling the streets.

It happened yesterday. I woke up at 0800 and went out to get some food - and there they all were, blocking the way.

We didn't know we were going to wake up to find that.
The shops opened for about 10 minutes yesterday and I managed to get out and buy some food. Then the Hezbollah militia started shouting at us to get home.

They have shotguns and are wearing black uniforms. There's no-one else on the streets and there's lots of them.

Every 10 metres they've got roadblocks. You can walk through, but you can't get to another area.
I am Sunni and yes, it is an issue with them. If you're a Sunni and they know that, they might just stop you. Or they might beat you up. But other areas are worse.

My father lives in a totally Sunni area, Ras al-Nabieh. I spoke to him this morning - it's totally under Hezbollah control. He described burnt cars on the road and shattered glass.

I heard gunfire all night long in other areas of Beirut. Right now, it's calm here. But you don't know what's going to happen next.
Nobody should trust them. If they do Shirk and Curse our Sahaba (hassan nasrallah claimed Abu Sufyaan, the Uncle of the PRophet Muhammad :saw: was a coward, la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah!), then there is NO WAY they can be good for the Muslims. They are treacherous and have totally different idea about Islam than the Muslims.

Allah help the Muslims in Lebanon and Palestine and keep the footsoldiers of the Iranian Shiite revolutionists away from them.

Allah guide the Muslims all over the world and make them help our brothers and sisters, and increase them in knowledge.

Amin.

wasalam

mayb the shias n the US should get it on......it will b fun to b third party this time....unlike all occasions the sunni muslims r always in war :(

warda A

Sister
:salam2:

We need peace not war and the media propaganda is only adding or rubbing in the salt.
May we all pass these trials inshalla
Ameen

Salem9022

All of this is Backed by The Shia and the Allawi in Syria, and Iran who want to make Lebanon into a Shia State Where Nasrullat would become the Ruler. These are the same people who in 1983 welcomed Israel in Beirut and their slaughter of Palestinians.

Chris Hawkins

Hi everyone,

I have just watched the "National" which is Canada's main media outlet. I am unclear as to why the hezbollah are doing this.

Surely they have a reason?

I have read the post above regarding the Iran government and the relationship they have with hezbollah but why do they even have a relationship and why do they insist on defaming the muslim population. Surely they understand the world view of this!

Sorry if I sound ignorant here, just trying to understand the aspect of islamic sects