The Command´s in war

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
At the time when activity of the groups like daesh is increasing, it´s good to remember this:

commands-in-wars.jpg

zaman-gm

This message help us to know, who really work for Islam and Humanity. Islam teach the gratest way of life in this Dunia and hearafter for all of us.

a_stranger

Indeed, in this [Quran] is notification for a worshipping people. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.” [Quran: 21:106-107]

Cariad

Good, and if we have to have war because mankind are incapable of following Gods will, they are good rules. Yet, I still believe it would be better to say no war, and love people and forgive your enemies instead of fighting and killing them. :)

a_stranger

Prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam was forced to stop attacks of his opponent , their injustice , their arrogance, their mischief on earth , their oppression towards humanity . Do you think it is possible for society to be safe without forced justice and fair law?

Some people build their power and control others through force, oppression , and unjust laws .Prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam was sent to clean hearts and societies from their illness. Still Islam widly opens the doors of repentance .

Cariad

Prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam was forced to stop attacks of his opponent , their injustice , their arrogance, their mischief on earth , their oppression towards humanity . Do you think it is possible for society to be safe without forced justice and fair law?

Some people build their power and control others through force, oppression , and unjust laws .Prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam was sent to clean hearts and societies from their illness. Still Islam widly opens the doors of repentance .
Of course society must apply justice.. Otherwise there would be chaos! But .. That is not the way of God. I mean the state of our soul is more important to God and if we are to be with a Holy God for eternity then we must emulate God in our lives. That's why Yeshua taught we must live on another as we do love God with all our heart, because that's the love God shows us. We must forgive those who trespass against us because God is forever merciful and forgives those who trespass against Him. Islam thinks of this world and punishing sins of people .. But this world is only transitory and has little baring on our eternity. Judgement is with God. For Christians we believe nothing we can do in our life can save us because we can only be saved by Gods grace alone. That we can only do if we live in Yeshua.. Who gave us two commandments or laws to live by... Love God with all our heart and soul and love your neighbour as yourself. It's very simple if we love God and our neighbour the same then we do not want to fight him, steal from him, commit adultery or cheat him in any way. Unfortunately as mankind is flawed and in sin we cannot embrace this simple law whole heartedly.. We sin.. Then fall short of the glory of God. But that should not be an obstacle to us always striving for the higher path. To live in Gods ways of love and forgiveness.

Peace and blessings to you

a_stranger

Peace dear Cariad:

Concerning the state of soul our prophet taught:

"The servant does not reach the reality of [or true] faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself." [Reported by Imam Ahmad is his Musnad]

Another important hadeeth may be found in Musnad Ahmad. It states, "By the One in whose hand is my soul, a servant does not truly believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself of goodness."

It is not an easy task to have true faith , we have to love for people what we love for ourselves, we should cut roots of hatred , envy, selfishness , many bad spots within our own selves to come closer to Allah most glorified.

a_stranger

When we try to be a better Moslem an inner struggle within our own souls against hate, selfishness , anger, envy, many many illness that spoil human hearts and block them from the light of Allah : our creator . Prayers are like purifying stations which helps us to wash our souls trying to come closer to our creator were we find peace and happiness.

Cariad

Peace dear Cariad:

Concerning the state of soul our prophet taught:

"The servant does not reach the reality of [or true] faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself." [Reported by Imam Ahmad is his Musnad]

Another important hadeeth may be found in Musnad Ahmad. It states, "By the One in whose hand is my soul, a servant does not truly believe until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself of goodness."

It is not an easy task to have true faith , we have to love for people what we love for ourselves, we should cut roots of hatred , envy, selfishness , many bad spots within our own selves to come closer to Allah most glorified.
It's easy if you accept that all people that cross your path in life are good, they may of course not be but it's unfair to judge a person as "bad" or "unworthy" if one does not take the time to see beyond. So yes.. It is important to cut roots of hatred, envy and selfishness. but this is best done with love. I have always been a christian, though maybe at times past what could be called a "nominal" one. It wasn't until as an adult I started to look into faith, God and religion and started comparing, that I truly found Yeshua.. Although He had always been there.. But since I accepted Him into my life it has changed my life. We have to change from within. I understand what God requires of me if I am ever to be worthy of His grace. Of course.. I am not perfect as Yeshua was perfect, so there are occasions where I slip.. But I know God is there and Yeshua has my back, I am loved. :)

Cariad

When we try to be a better Moslem an inner struggle within our own souls against hate, selfishness , anger, envy, many many illness that spoil human hearts and block them from the light of Allah : our creator . Prayers are like purifying stations which helps us to wash our souls trying to come closer to our creator were we find peace and happiness.
I also find peace and happiness when I am in prayer. :) but I don't find prayer in itself has power to purify.. For me it is the state of ones heart and soul that brings one closer to God. In order to accept the spirit we need to open ourselves to the spirit.. Prayers open our hearts to let the spirit in. It's beautiful. :)

a_stranger

I think before we pray we have to know exactly to whom we are praying , who is the one we are calling , Islam give us a clear bright knoweldge who is our creator ,

22. He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

23. He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

24. He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.
Translation of the meanings of Quran Surah 59

1. Say (O Muhammad (
saws.gif
)): "He is Allah, (the) One.

2. "Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).

3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;

4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."

Surah 112

11. The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you mates from yourselves, and for the cattle (also) mates. By this means He creates you (in the wombs). There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.

12. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth, He enlarges provision for whom He wills, and straitens (it for whom He wills). Verily! He is the All-Knower of everything.

Surah 42

Studying those verses gives clear bright knoweldge about our Creator.

With regards

Cariad

That's is good. Do you believe Christians don't know who we are praying to? :) we pray to God the God Of Abraham, and all the prophets prayed to. Known as YHWH the creator of all we are and all there is without whom we would not exist. He is One.

To say such things as " He begets not nor was he begotten" Christians see that the suggestion that such could ever be applied to Holy God as blasphemy.. To even think such a thing of Holy God is not done. I hope you can understand why seeing such statements in your Holy Book raises concerns and questions in our minds. When you level then at Christians. I believe such a verse in the Quran was meant for the pagans of Arabia to whom your prophet was sent to after all. As Christians and Jews already worshipped the One True God.. YHWH.. And this God has no need if wives, consorts, sons or any associates whatsoever. I believe it's only much later ( after death of your prophet) that Muslims started to apply these verses to Christians I think maybe based on their misunderstanding of the trinity doctrine.. Which really has nothing to do with Bible teaching. We worship God as One how God clearly revealed Himself in our Holy Book .. The Bible. Btw .. Did you know Yeshua claimed to have the keys to death and Hades? And that He is the first and the last? He also said those that honour the Son honour the Father and those who do not honour the Son do not honour the Father (God) fully.

Honestly, I am clear in my worship of the One True God as Yeshua revealed Him to us, so we will know His glory. Anyway, we are in last week of advent which culminates in our celebration of the birth of Yeshua.. ( not that we believe He was actually born on the 25 Dec.. Like some members on here have said ;) ) but we look back in remembrance of His first coming and look forward with joyful anticipation of His second coming. All praise be to God the most high.
Peace and blessings to you and all believers .. Muslim and Christian and Jew. We are all brothers and sisters in humanity.

a_stranger

Dear friend I am certain that :
We all people belongs to one creator who sent his messengers with one message:
To worship our creator sincerely .
To worship means to love the most love with most humility, to do all the good that pleases God.

((152. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards, and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.))

Translation of the meanings of Quran surah Al Nissa 152

Peace and blessing to you .

Cariad

Do you call prophets as messengers? Is that what you mean? Only messengers are angels in Bible. For sure God sent prophets to show the people the way to Him (God). But not for only worship, God does not need our worship but to love and to know Him... You are right, and I agree that we show God our love for Him through our worship and obedience to Him, yet.. We can only hope to meet with God in eternity on His terms alone.. This His divine state of Holiness demands of us.. Though God does not ask it we must do so by free choice.

Thank you for your explanations. Bless you. .. Sister.

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear:
I shall state a verse from Quran concerning messengers:

((75. Allah chooses Messengers from angels and from men. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Seer.))

Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Al Hajj.

Of course society must apply justice.. Otherwise there would be chaos! But .. That is not the way of God. I mean the state of our soul is more important to God and if we are to be with a Holy God for eternity then we must emulate God in our lives. That's why Yeshua taught we must live on another as we do love God with all our heart, because that's the love God shows us. We must forgive those who trespass against us because God is forever merciful and forgives those who trespass against Him. Islam thinks of this world and punishing sins of people .. But this world is only transitory and has little baring on our eternity. Judgement is with God. For Christians we believe nothing we can do in our life can save us because we can only be saved by Gods grace alone. That we can only do if we live in Yeshua.. Who gave us two commandments or laws to live by... Love God with all our heart and soul and love your neighbour as yourself. It's very simple if we love God and our neighbour the same then we do not want to fight him, steal from him, commit adultery or cheat him in any way. Unfortunately as mankind is flawed and in sin we cannot embrace this simple law whole heartedly.. We sin.. Then fall short of the glory of God. But that should not be an obstacle to us always striving for the higher path. To live in Gods ways of love and forgiveness.

Peace and blessings to you

Salam

You can start using Jesus instead of Yeshua. Fits more to your background.

Do you call prophets as messengers? Is that what you mean? Only messengers are angels in Bible. For sure God sent prophets to show the people the way to Him (God). But not for only worship, God does not need our worship but to love and to know Him... You are right, and I agree that we show God our love for Him through our worship and obedience to Him, yet.. We can only hope to meet with God in eternity on His terms alone.. This His divine state of Holiness demands of us.. Though God does not ask it we must do so by free choice.

Thank you for your explanations. Bless you. .. Sister.

Praise be to Allaah.

Propeht Muhammad (PBUH) told us that there will be 73 groups in my Ummah according to hadith's given below,

Wahb ibn Baqiyyah told us from Khaalid from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr from Abu Salamah from Abu Hurayrah who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects.” This was narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan, Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab Sharh al-Sunnah

Praise be to Allaah.

Propeht Muhammad (PBUH) told us that there will be 73 groups in my Ummah according to hadith's given below,

Wahb ibn Baqiyyah told us from Khaalid from Muhammad ibn ‘Amr from Abu Salamah from Abu Hurayrah who said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Jews were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and the Christians were divided into seventy-one or seventy-two sects, and my Ummah will be divided into seventy-three sects.” This was narrated by Abu Dawood in his Sunan, Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab Sharh al-Sunnah

And Prophet Muhammad P.B. U.H. also said all shall go to Jahannam except the one in which are me and my ummah today.

It was said before 1437 years ago

Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s. also said that the ones who refuses Jannah are those who don't follow Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.s. teachings

Arfatzafar