The deception of majid al aqsa!!!

island muslim

Salaam alaiykum sis Oum Sufiyaan,

Sorry to bother u again but the second video is not posted correctly... I think the vid link was not pasted properly.

MOSABJA

Well brothers as far as i know Hazrat Eisa would descend on a masjid in SYRIA.

he said; "Allah will send the Messiah, son of Maryam, and he will descend to the white minaret in the east of Damascus, wearing two garments dyed with saffron, placing his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it, and when he raises his head, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every disbeliever who smells the fragrance (of his breath) will die, and his breath will reveal as far as he can see. He will search for the Dajjal until he finds him at the gate of Ludd where he will kill him. Then, a group of people whom Allah has protected will come to Eesa, son of Maryam, and he will wipe the traces of hardship on their faces and tell them of their place in Paradise. At that point, Allah will reveal to Eesa: 'I have brought forth some of my servants whom no-one will be able to fight. Take my servants safely to at-Tour." (Muslim)

So even if the real masjid e Aqsa is destroyed by the jews .it would be rebuilt by the army of Imam Mahdi who would come from Khurassan and would conquer JERUSALEM .

Hazrat Eisa would come after Imam Mahdi's conquest of Jerusalem.even in the bible it is written .