The Devilish Plan

farhopes

No God but Allah
I feel soooooooooo hurt, upset and astonished about what's going on in Gaza, Lebanon and Iraq.

We are all sure, at least here in Egypt, that this is the American dirty plan to divide the whole region. It seems that all parties are helping her to achieve that devilish plan to steal and control our land.

You don'y know what the American regime is trying to do here in Egypt.
They are playing the same devilish trick trying to inflame a conflict between Muslims and Christians for the same filthy purpose.

I admit that we are, peoples of the Arab World, oppressed by the servants of the servants of the devil. They succeeded to make our priority how to find bread.

However, I still have hope and faith that this can not be the end.
I have to ask our brothers and sisters who live in USA, can you do anything to stop that devilish plan??? I think you have to.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam sister,

I look at the brohters and sisters who are responding to the crisis in the Muslim ummah. Please understand we have to be very careful here. We try. I make suggestions to my friends on youtube and they mame videos. I write to people, I write to my congressmen. Yes, sister i am a pain in the rear..However, I have to be careful at times...
When you live in the land of the devil and his servants..the servants of the servants of the devil keep an eye on you. But we will not give up InshaAllah. No sister...this is going to make us stronger...we need a khutba for unity...we need to all stand up and say : Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah AKbar. We need to recognize that the devil is smiling. Now, Let us show the devil who is in charge and whose slaves we are. Allah Akbar.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Salaam sister,

I look at the brohters and sisters who are responding to the crisis in the Muslim ummah. Please understand we have to be very careful here. We try. I make suggestions to my friends on youtube and they mame videos. I write to people, I write to my congressmen. Yes, sister i am a pain in the rear..However, I have to be careful at times...
When you live in the land of the devil and his servants..the servants of the servants of the devil keep an eye on you. But we will not give up InshaAllah. No sister...this is going to make us stronger...we need a khutba for unity...we need to all stand up and say : Allah Akbar. Allah Akbar. Allah AKbar. We need to recognize that the devil is smiling. Now, Let us show the devil who is in charge and whose slaves we are. Allah Akbar.

I understand, sister. However, I'm completely sure that if most Americn Muslims share you that high and truthful spirit, they gonna do something effective.

As you said; unity is the clue here. Once you have a faithful and courageous leader who can gather you all around and make your voice as strong as a thunder to knock the devil down.

This is not a naive dream, look at what the slaves got in America; one of them is controlling now and she claims carrying the peace to us in her hands that are polluted with the Arab CHILDREN BLOOD.

hafam

I feel soooooooooo hurt, upset and astonished about what's going on in Gaza, Lebanon and Iraq.

So do I, it is a very sad situation for everyone.

We are all sure, at least here in Egypt, that this is the American dirty plan to divide the whole region. It seems that all parties are helping her to achieve that devilish plan to steal and control our land.

Well no, no is trying to steal your land. Most Americans want to get out of Iraq.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Most American want out; but the neo-cons and their helpers want it all...they want the Egyptians to do the dirty work.

farhopes

No God but Allah
So do I, it is a very sad situation for everyone.

Well no, no is trying to steal your land. Most Americans want to get out of Iraq.

I'm not talking about the American people, though many of them support that Bush, I'm talking about the American regime. That regime whose one of their jobs that they do proficiently is lying.

whitecat

'I feel soooooooooo hurt, upset and astonished about what's going on in Gaza, Lebanon and Iraq.'
same here sister:SMILY23:
All i can do is pray:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

You don'y know what the American regime is trying to do here in Egypt.
They are playing the same devilish trick trying to inflame a conflict between Muslims and Christians for the same filthy purpose.

I admit that we are, peoples of the Arab World, oppressed by the servants of the servants of the devil. They succeeded to make our priority how to find bread.

However, I still have hope and faith that this can not be the end.
I have to ask our brothers and sisters who live in USA, can you do anything to stop that devilish plan??? I think you have to.

loverasool

alsalam alykom,

Believe me sister, people here feel the same pain when seeing such things happening. We are asking for ur (Dua'a)